UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mousasi: Belfort is a hypocrite

7/3/13 11:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Darth Ryase
1431 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaron Becker - I think it's so funny that the root of people dislike for Vitor is that he's a christian and he makes sure people know he is. The hate on his religion is so ridiculous

Wrong. I dislike him because he refers to himself in the third person and criticizes those who (rightly) criticize him.

7/3/13 12:35 PM
SonOfThePeepHole
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mousasi by any way he wants Phone Post
7/3/13 12:47 PM
Lobo8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mousasi would win. People forget how much of a beast mousasi was at 185. Moving up to 205 was a really bad idea. He did decent but got outmuscled by stronger guys and always ended up on the floor where they just held him down.
7/3/13 1:05 PM
Scott Rotem

Rory N Ricci s Third Wheel - 
GelderdEnd - I'm praying somehow Gegard puts an end to this Vitor nonsense, I dislike him more and more everytime he opens his mouth Phone Post 3.0
This. VU Phone Post 3.0

This right HERE! Coming from someone who was a huge Belfort supporter.

TRT,diarrhea of the mouth, dumb ass haircuts, etc.

Done with this guy.
7/3/13 1:12 PM
ender852
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bloody Pregnancy Fluids -
ender852 - 

mousasi is too technical for Vitor

LOL.

Vitor would smash through mousasi like he wasent even there.
We'll see. Mousasi's striking is top 5 in the ufc, dude knocked out a heavyweight champ in kick boxing, and he made it look easy. He lights up and finishes anybody that can't put him on his back, and he has been training wrestling hard for two years solid at least. I guarantee if they fight Vitor shoots takedowns like his life depends on it. Phone Post
7/3/13 2:22 PM
used2wrestle
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

has anybody mentioned that he's not even a champion?
7/3/13 2:48 PM
sitchpack

ender852 -
ender852 - 

LOL.

We'll see. Mousasi's striking is top 5 in the ufc, dude knocked out a heavyweight champ in kick boxing, and he made it look easy. He lights up and finishes anybody that can't put him on his back, and he has been training wrestling hard for two years solid at least. I guarantee if they fight Vitor shoots takedowns like his life depends on it. Phone Post
Does your theory explain why Mousasi jabbed and ran in his ufc debut? If he is such a phenomenal striker, then why was that such a shitty fight? Phone Post
7/3/13 4:09 PM
Jericco

sitchpack - 
ender852 -
ender852 - 

LOL.

Does your theory explain why Mousasi jabbed and ran in his ufc debut? If he is such a phenomenal striker, then why was that such a shitty fight? Phone Post

His knee was blown out from what I heard.

7/3/13 4:23 PM
Leck Brosnar

Jericco - 
sitchpack - 
ender852 -
ender852 - 

LOL.

His knee was blown out from what I heard.

He even said after the fight that he took it easy and compared his performance to a wrestling lay n pray. Pretty good performance with just a jab.
7/3/13 4:41 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaron Becker - I think it's so funny that the root of people dislike for Vitor is that he's a christian and he makes sure people know he is. The hate on his religion is so ridiculous
I dislike him because he makes Christians look bad Phone Post
7/3/13 4:58 PM
Harmon Whistler
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

used2wrestle - has anybody mentioned that he's not even a champion?

Neither is Vitor.. your point?

7/3/13 5:05 PM
EckY
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mousasi would give Vitor a lot of trouble IMO.
7/3/13 5:05 PM
EckY
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/03/13 5:20 PM
7/3/13 8:31 PM
The Last Emperor
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joemacka - These too should just fight, dont wana see anderson belfort 2 Phone Post 3.0

Don't worry, Weidman is winning that fight anyway.
7/3/13 9:05 PM
mcq
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sitchpack -
ender852 -
ender852 - 

LOL.

Might if you knew Sauce had a torn ACL. Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 10:16 PM
sitchpack

mcq -
sitchpack -
ender852 -
ender852 - 

LOL.

He fought a boring ass fight excuses are lame Phone Post
7/3/13 11:14 PM
FedorEmilioEstevez
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sitchpack -
mcq -
sitchpack -
ender852 -
ender852 - 

LOL.

He fought Injured, against an extremely late short notice unknown opponent with a different skillset with nothing to gain from winning and everything to lose with a loss and never whinged.

Sounds like a good guy and a real fighter to me. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 1:43 AM
Il Duce
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Belfort is not a hypocrite. Vitor is in the Vitor business, not the Gegard business. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 7:33 AM
sitchpack

Edited: 07/04/13 7:33 AM
Stannis Baratheon - 
FedorEmilioEstevez -
sitchpack -
mcq -
sitchpack -
ender852 -
ender852 - 

LOL.

He fought Injured, against an extremely late short notice unknown opponent with a different skillset with nothing to gain from winning and everything to lose with a loss and never whinged.

Couldn't have said it better. Phone Post 3.0

Dude froze up and refused to get the killer instinct out against an unknown opponent.  Everyone comes into fights injured to an extent, Mousasi has no business aclling out the second ranked guy in the division, he is just trying to fast track himeslf into the top 10.

Let Mousasi win some fights and then the talk about facing top level guys will be legitimate.

7/4/13 7:45 AM
GSPsShadyHandWraps
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sitchpack - 
mcq -
sitchpack -
ender852 -
ender852 - 

LOL.

If Vitor was fighting with that kind of injury he would have been buttscooting the entire fight while you made excuses for his steroid abusing ass
7/4/13 9:40 AM
mcq
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sitchpack - 
mcq -
sitchpack -
ender852 -
ender852 - 

LOL.

So is your argument.

The ACL accounts for the majority of a leg's stability and movement. Having both severely restricted for a striker like Sauce would be detrimental to his performance.

A torn ACL ends most traditional athletes seasons and takes about a year to recover from, yet Sauce still fought.

7/4/13 11:05 AM
Doc T
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor is a bad fight for the moose :( Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 11:40 AM
caseharts
510 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
Tons of respect for vitor but I'm hoping with the moose Phone Post
7/4/13 11:41 AM
caseharts
510 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
Willy the Coyote - Yea, Vitor is too fast and accurate for Gegard . Great, Mousasi beat a top kick boxer. Overeem vs Bigfoot, anyone? Phone Post
Reem didn't out strike everyone In mma he's fought. Mousasi has. Phone Post
7/4/13 1:56 PM
Chiron
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FedorEmilioEstevez - 
sitchpack -
mcq -
sitchpack -
ender852 -
ender852 - 

LOL.

Way to try and spin it. That's a bunch of crap. Trying to use the whole "He fought a different opponent at the last minute with a different skillset, therefore he couldn't fight him as effectively." is a total BS spin. If anything that means he should've been able to fight BETTER.

Yes, he was fighting a different opponent, but not one with skills he hasn't seen before. Sure he didn't have time to change his strategy specifically for Latifi. So what? Even though Mousasi didn't have much time to prepare a strategy, neither did Latifi! On top of that, Mousasi had a full camp to prepare physically while Latifi didn't get a training camp at all so he wasn't in peak shape. Add to that the fact Latifi is a journeyman who is, at best, gate keeper level.

Anyone thinking that getting a last minute opponent replacement was overall anything but a benefit for Mousasi, or any other fighter where the replacement didn't know they were going to fight, has gone full retard. I was a huge Mousasi fan before that sad display, but call a spade a spade. He performed poorly and admitted he didn't go for it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.