UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jon Jones irritated by Silva-Jones questions

7/3/13 1:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AshDoherty
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jon Bones Jones ‏@JonnyBones
I wish the media would let Anderson focus on Chris Weidman

7/3/13 1:23 PM
XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's the truth. Phone Post
7/3/13 1:41 PM
hubris
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The media should be asking Cain vs Jon Jones questions instead
7/3/13 1:49 PM
GSPushedInMyStinkEye
427 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_ - It's the truth. Phone Post
Yup.

I haven't paid attention, but let me guess...Ariel Helwani is one of the main culprits? Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 1:56 PM
jjchgo
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hubris - The media should be asking Cain vs Jon Jones questions instead

this!
7/3/13 2:01 PM
hubris
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JustTheTip - 
ChokeEmOut - 

Agree

Generally superfights are between dominant champions. Cain is 1-1 in title defenses. GSP, Anderson, and Jones are really the only ones that should be in talks of said superfights, although Jones/Cain would be fun. Lets see if Cain can defend his title more than once before seeking out new challengers.

ah no, no one wants to see Jon Jone continue to beat up smaller and older men.
7/3/13 2:28 PM
hubris

JustTheTip -
Do you mean shorter fighters with shorter arms? They have all been the same weight and size. Sure Jones is taller, but others are bulkier. You Jones haters are so silly.

Sure keep telling yourself that.

No one is doubting that Jon Jones is a genetic freak. Instead of continuing to fight smaller and weaker men, he really should step up and challenge himself.
7/3/13 2:43 PM
yellow wrkahlc is dead
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hubris -
JustTheTip -
Do you mean shorter fighters with shorter arms? They have all been the same weight and size. Sure Jones is taller, but others are bulkier. You Jones haters are so silly.

No one is doubting that Jon Jones is a genetic freak. Instead of continuing to fight smaller and weaker men, he really should step up and challenge himself.
How are the smaller and weaker? Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 2:44 PM
Shoryuken Rw

hubris -
JustTheTip - 
ChokeEmOut - 

Agree

Generally superfights are between dominant champions. Cain is 1-1 in title defenses. GSP, Anderson, and Jones are really the only ones that should be in talks of said superfights, although Jones/Cain would be fun. Lets see if Cain can defend his title more than once before seeking out new challengers.

Stop being a bitch and just admit you think Jones's best chance at losing is facing a top 5 HW and that's all you want to happen so there's no GOAT dispute for Anderson. I bet you dream about it, Fedor retired, GSP losing to Hendricks and Jones losing to Cain with Anderson on top and inside you with eye contact.

Your argument is weak anyway because Cain is older, shorter and has less reach. Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 2:53 PM
hubris

JustTheTip -
What a stupid comment. You act like it's his fault that when he weighs in at 205, he is stronger than others who weigh in at 205 so he should seek out stronger fighters. Ya, maybe Hendo should stop punching so hard or only fight guys who also punch hard. Vitor should slow down because it's not fair that he's faster than others. Nick Diaz should start quitting after a few punches as it's not fair that he has such a good chin.

Fact of the matter is that he and all of his opponents are under 205lbs. If the UFC starts using strength classes, height classes, or arm length classes as opposed to weight classes, then you'll have a point. Until then, you make yourself look like a bitter idiot who can't stand that a guy smashed all his favorite fighters with ease.

we're talking about super fights here

there is nothing "super" about Jon Jones fighting smaller men

the media should be asking for him to do a super fight against Cain, they're about the same weight any way.
7/3/13 3:01 PM
DatSpider
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JustTheTip - 
ChokeEmOut - 

Agree

Agreed. However, I'm afraid none of us will be alive to see these superfights come to fruition
7/3/13 3:01 PM
MMAtador

hubris - The media should be asking Cain vs Jon Jones questions instead
This Phone Post
7/3/13 3:02 PM
WickedWyatt234

GSPushedInMyStinkEye -
Yup.

I haven't paid attention, but let me guess...Ariel Helwani is one of the main culprits? Phone Post 3.0
He has to be, he's a huge instigator!!! Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 3:02 PM
Shoryuken Rw

hubris -
JustTheTip -
What a stupid comment. You act like it's his fault that when he weighs in at 205, he is stronger than others who weigh in at 205 so he should seek out stronger fighters. Ya, maybe Hendo should stop punching so hard or only fight guys who also punch hard. Vitor should slow down because it's not fair that he's faster than others. Nick Diaz should start quitting after a few punches as it's not fair that he has such a good chin.

Fact of the matter is that he and all of his opponents are under 205lbs. If the UFC starts using strength classes, height classes, or arm length classes as opposed to weight classes, then you'll have a point. Until then, you make yourself look like a bitter idiot who can't stand that a guy smashed all his favorite fighters with ease.

the media should be asking for him to do a super fight against Cain, they're about the same weight any way.
Cain weighs in over 250 lbs. Jones weighs in at 205 and fights around 225. A 25 lb difference is closer in weight than Jones vs guys that cut weight to make 205?

You can't be serious. Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 3:04 PM
ChucoV
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JustTheTip -
hubris - 
JustTheTip -

Good response. Phone Post
7/3/13 3:06 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

JustTheTip -
hubris - 
JustTheTip - 
ChokeEmOut - 

Agree

Lmfao at claiming that machida or rashad are the same "size" as Jon Jones. Phone Post
7/3/13 3:11 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Shoryuken Rw -
hubris -
JustTheTip -

Cain weighs in over 250 lbs. Jones weighs in at 205 and fights around 225. A 25 lb difference is closer in weight than Jones vs guys that cut weight to make 205?

When has Cain ever weighed in over 250????

Serious question. Phone Post
7/3/13 3:12 PM
hubris

Shoryuken -
Stop being a bitch and just admit you think Jones's best chance at losing is facing a top 5 HW and that's all you want to happen so there's no GOAT dispute for Anderson. I bet you dream about it, Fedor retired, GSP losing to Hendricks and Jones losing to Cain with Anderson on top and inside you with eye contact.

Your argument is weak anyway because Cain is older, shorter and has less reach. Phone Post 3.0

Admit what? That is what I'm saying here, are you too stupid to understand?

I like Anderson but he would get raped by Jon Jones, Jones' wrestling is just too good for Anderson. I have no interest in seeing it.
7/3/13 3:15 PM
hubris

Shoryuken Rw -

Cain doesn't cut weight, Jon Jones does.

Why don't you want to see Cain vs Jon Jones? This is a far more compelling matchup compared to Anderson.

I think Jon Jones is an athletic freak of nature and he may very well have a very good chance against Cain.
7/3/13 3:20 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSPushedInMyStinkEye -
Yup.

Ariel seems to be on the Weidman bandwagon. Hard to blame the media though, potential of Jones vs Silva really has become the story of this fight. Phone Post
7/3/13 3:23 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hubris - The media should be asking Cain vs Jon Jones questions instead
/ Thread Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 3:24 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

JustTheTip -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
JustTheTip -
hubris - 
JustTheTip - 
ChokeEmOut - 

Agree

Lmfao at claiming that machida or rashad are the same "size" as Jon Jones. Phone Post

Show me Rashad's last 10 fight night weight and then show me the exact weight for Jones last 10 fight night weight. If you can't, your acting just as dumb as the other thread with your "opinion."

Jones is tall and skinny, Rashad is short and bulky with tree trunk legs. Weight is transferred differently.
So you (in the other thread) are also making logical conclusions about weight, but now I have to show you 10 in cage weights????

You're so desperate.

Reality: Rashad says he can make 185 and has been contemplating a move down

Jones has said he is not sure how long he can keep making 205, and is contemplating moving UP.

You go ahead and think they are similar in in cage weight pal....lmfao Phone Post
7/3/13 3:36 PM
Lord Zeik

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
JustTheTip -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
JustTheTip -
hubris - 
JustTheTip - 
ChokeEmOut - 

Agree

Show me Rashad's last 10 fight night weight and then show me the exact weight for Jones last 10 fight night weight. If you can't, your acting just as dumb as the other thread with your "opinion."

Jones is tall and skinny, Rashad is short and bulky with tree trunk legs. Weight is transferred differently.
So you (in the other thread) are also making logical conclusions about weight, but now I have to show you 10 in cage weights????

You're so desperate.

Jones has said he is not sure how long he can keep making 205, and is contemplating moving UP.

You go ahead and think they are similar in in cage weight pal....lmfao Phone Post
I'm sorry but at what weight class does Rashad choose to fight at? He's also done very well at this weight class, but when Jones beats him its cause he his bigger? There was no skill involved at all? Phone Post
7/3/13 3:42 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Lord Zeik -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
JustTheTip -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
JustTheTip -
hubris - 
JustTheTip - 
ChokeEmOut - 

Agree

You're so desperate.

I'm sorry but at what weight class does Rashad choose to fight at? He's also done very well at this weight class, but when Jones beats him its cause he his bigger? There was no skill involved at all? Phone Post
Done very well at?

Pretty sure he won TUF and then moved down to 205 right away no?

The rest of your post is pure nonsense. We are not discussing any of that, I never said anything like what you claim, and no one is speaking to why Jones won.

The reality is that Jon Jones towered over rashad, and rashad has said he wanted to move to 185 to fight Anderson.

He even just said if he lost to hendo he would go down to 185.

Jon Jones was 224 in the cage against rashad.
Jon Jones would have to cut off a limb to make 185. Phone Post
7/3/13 3:45 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

JustTheTip -
Lord Zeik - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
JustTheTip -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
JustTheTip -
hubris - 
JustTheTip - 
ChokeEmOut - 

Agree

You're so desperate.

Ha...this. Rashad has fought at HW in the UFC and LWH his entire career. But because he has mentioned 185 verbally, layndipshit thinks he's a small LHW despite never once sourcing his in cage weight in the history of his UFC career.
Says the dipshit who also has never sourced rashad in the cage, but makes the claim that he is the same size as Jones...

Use your fucking brain nitwit. A guy who is seriously considering a move to 185 compared to a guy who isn't sure how much longer he can make the cut at lhw and is seriosuly contemplating a move to HW.

So yeah, go ahead and think what you want. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.