Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bisping decisioned my SN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rudi - Vitor, prime hendo, Okami, & Chael would all beat weidman. Phone Post
Hahaha Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 5:01 PM
UGCTT_nightkap
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - Wolf tickets! Get ur wolf tickets here! Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post
7/3/13 5:02 PM
Kebab Warrior
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AndersonSilvasMoney - I love how people complain about fight promotion. The UFC is a business. Should the tagine for the PPV be "C'mon... You know Anderson is going to beat the shit out of him"? Of course not. Fighters get paid to hype in order to generate buys. We all know what the real likelihood of Weidman winning is, so what does it matter? Phone Post
It's not promotion as such, it's when it strays into an intelligence insulting PR wank fest I get annoyed.

But hey, maybe I'm just a miserable bastard. Probably. Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 5:08 PM
Augustus Caesar
923 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DaddyRich - Icarus

Son of Daedalus who dared to fly too near the sun on wings of feathers and wax. Daedalus had been imprisoned by King Minos of Crete within the walls of his own invention, the Labyrinth. But the great craftsman's genius would not suffer captivity. He made two pairs of wings by adhering feathers to a wooden frame with wax. Giving one pair to his son, he cautioned him that flying too near the sun would cause the wax to melt. But Icarus became ecstatic with the ability to fly and forgot his father's warning. The feathers came loose and Icarus plunged to his death in the sea.

Greatness.

7/3/13 5:25 PM
steveAKAslick
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PsychoDad - Okay, everbody out. Let's close up shop, Weidman apparently shouldn't even show up. Actually, no one should because the UG says no one can beat Silva EVER.

Hasn't happened in close to 10 years and I'm not counting the Okami fight, that's about as close to EVER in MMA years as you can get...with that said anything can happen at any given time (Matt Serra) Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 5:39 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
507 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This all reminds me of when they tried to make Hardy seem like a legitimate threat to GSP. Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 5:43 PM
Kebab Warrior
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - This all reminds me of when they tried to make Hardy seem like a legitimate threat to GSP. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 6:45 PM
Entreri

Matrix part what???

Silva destroy LHW's like they are nobodies. If not for Jones, LHW champ.

Forrest got Matrixed. Forrest who had close fights with Rampage and actually beat Shogun at one time.

Sure, by some miracle, Weedman may have crazy GSP take downs and win a decision...Miracle.
7/3/13 6:55 PM
Rookie Fighter

Wolf tickets Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 6:57 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AndersonSilvasMoney - I love how people complain about fight promotion. The UFC is a business. Should the tagine for the PPV be "C'mon... You know Anderson is going to beat the shit out of him"? Of course not. Fighters get paid to hype in order to generate buys. We all know what the real likelihood of Weidman winning is, so what does it matter? Phone Post
What you are seeing is fans noticing every Silva fight/opponent is sold the same way. People don't like false hype when they notice it. It's fine if Weidman does anything, but if he gets clowned he and Zuffa are going to get flack for it. Phone Post
7/3/13 9:05 PM
dermotfix
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL

The thing is bros, Matt Serra and Ray Longa have said that from the get with Weidman.

He absolutely said the same thing years ago.

7/3/13 9:07 PM
SQUEEZIE

Rudi - 
Also Nate Marquardt and a prime Rich Franklin would give weidman a good fight. Phone Post

i do not agree at all.vitor and hendo would be good fights.he would beat the others convincingly imo.
7/3/13 9:16 PM
SQUEEZIE

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Rudi -
Also Nate Marquardt and a prime Rich Franklin would give weidman a good fight. Phone Post
Always felt like Marquardt was an underrated win for Silva Phone Post

have you seen his last two fights at a lower weight class?
7/3/13 9:18 PM
PassnSmash

7/7/13 11:11 AM
Leck Brosnar

TTT
7/11/13 9:40 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
795 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Longo is the man

7/11/13 9:51 PM
da Vinci 81
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I think from the first day I met him I knew there was something different about him. "I'd never seen anybody do the things he did and I think it's all going to come to fruition on July 6th."

A lot of people overlook these type of comments. Coaches and trainers talk up their fighters but you don't here them say something along these lines too often.

Weidman's had a different type of hype around him from day one. Just like Cain did, and Jon Jones did. Their coaches all saw them as champs from the beginning and they weren't afraid to state it publicly because of how good they knew they would be.
7/11/13 10:21 PM
NFABeeJay
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sitchpack -

Cant wait to bump all these threads when Silva wins on Saturday.

.......and Go. Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 11:13 PM
ausgepicht

sitchpack - 

Funny because  you have talked a LOT of shit on a LOT of threads and I haven't seen you man up and eat your crow in ONE of them.

You should be banned for being and having a massive pussy.

7/11/13 11:14 PM
ausgepicht

ChokeEmOut - 

LOL! I know coaches have to support their guy but fuck is that hillarious to hear.

Combat sports are a constant repetitive dribbel of BS. 

Anderson beats Weidman, then the bext person will be the "Anderson has never faced anyone like bla bla bla"

Hilarious indeed, just not the way you thought.

7/13/13 6:02 PM
ausgepicht

sitchpack - 

Bump.

7/14/13 7:17 PM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChokeEmOut - 

LOL! I know coaches have to support their guy but fuck is that hillarious to hear.

Combat sports are a constant repetitive dribbel of BS. 

Anderson beats Weidman, then the bext person will be the "Anderson has never faced anyone like bla bla bla"

lol ^^
7/14/13 7:35 PM
junkyarddogg24

inf0 -

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA

Fan to coach: We'll see Saturday.

I hope you killed yourself. Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 7:36 PM
junkyarddogg24

ausgepicht -
sitchpack - 

Funny because  you have talked a LOT of shit on a LOT of threads and I haven't seen you man up and eat your crow in ONE of them.

You should be banned for being and having a massive pussy.

I agree.

I hope you get hanged, drawn and quartered. Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 8:01 PM
Strykr619

Reading these threads post fight is sooo sweet lol.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.