UnderGround Forums

VIDEO THREADS >> Jones: I can beat Anderson Silva

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/3/13 5:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guys he was talking about silva then in the same sentence said he has the skills to beat anyone. He was clearly talking about Anderson.

Though the thread title is generated for hits Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 6:40 PM
countsavage
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The reason Jones is hated is because he has rose up so quickly and beat some fan favorite's on the way. Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 6:56 PM
Entreri

I see Jones beating both Silva and Cain.

Against Silva, UD win.

Against Cain, he may get at TKO win.
7/3/13 7:07 PM
Malvert the Janitor
1611 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LILBROCK - I have a feeling Chris and Kirik make these thread titles and sit back and giggle at all the responses. No way they're serious.
Sure.

Until a fighter gets pissed (again) and complains (again) and Kirik recants (again) by writing an apology article (again) and commits to crack down on these tactics (again) before doing it all over (again). Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 7:18 PM
KZTT_W85
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There should be a thread, "underground blog thread title lol's"

This one fits in there Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 8:28 PM
UGCTT_buchu8oolong
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus Christ falls under the umbrella of anyone technically speaking...

JBJ: "I would beat Christ himself into the living death"

Missed opportunity IMHO. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 2:03 AM
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingofBJJ -

JONES:  I can BEAT Silva.

------------

Where does he say this?  I  do not see this ANYWHERE!  Why do the people who post these articles continue to lie and mislead in their readers just to get hits?

He says he can pull out tfe victory against anybody

Last tins I check silva falls in the anybody category. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 2:20 AM
ABE FROMAN

ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever - 
KingofBJJ -

------------

Where does he say this?  I  do not see this ANYWHERE!  Why do the people who post these articles continue to lie and mislead in their readers just to get hits?

Kirik?

7/4/13 2:51 AM
JerodR
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kevsh - Based on what Jones actually said the title of this could've been:

Jones: I can beat Velasquez
Jones: I can beat Fedor
Jones: I can beat Seagal
Jones: I can beat Bugs Bunny
In all fairness I think he could beat Bugs Bunny. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 2:54 AM
JerodR
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanGold -
countsavage - The reason Jones is hated is because he has rose up so quickly and beat some fan favorite's on the way. Phone Post 3.0

It's not that, because most of the guys he's beaten I've wanted him to beat.

My dislike for him is more because he's a bit of a tool. I can't be any more specific than that, because I can't put my finger on it, but that's the impression I get from him. I think it's because he seems like a guy that is trying to be humble rather than be himself. Or maybe it's because the human penis Greg Jackson is behind him everywhere he goes.
Or maybe it is just because he is a young guy with an amazing amount of pressure and money. When all that stuff comes at you like that you do your best to try and do the right thing or say the right things. Unfortunately it is a pressure cooker and under the circumstances I think he has actually done alright. Fake or not at least he is making the effort to be professional. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 6:41 AM
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever

ABE FROMAN -
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever - 
KingofBJJ -

------------

Kirik?

Listen man I'm not saying the thread title is completely accurate, but you have to admit there has been PLENTY worse and far less accurate than this one. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 6:42 AM
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever

MMA Lives Here -
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever -
KingofBJJ -

------------

Obama answering a question about US defense capabilities - "I think we have the means to overcome any military force in the world."

UG blog - "Obama: We can defeat Russia" Phone Post
And lol vu. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 10:28 AM
StratTone
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

groundfighter2000 - Can we bring this to Kirik's attention. Because whenever people make claims that the UG Blog always has misleading titles, Kirik counters that there are very few and they are always dealt with. I, for one, am starting a list. This has been added to it.

I support this message.  

7/4/13 11:52 AM
4de1
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for bringing this to Kirik's attention.

(although I think when a specific headline has been brought to his attention, Kirik deals with it promptly)

I don't understand why there's such an ongoing issue with the headlines. Seems like a very fixable problem.
7/4/13 11:44 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Op frozen from vote downs? Phone Post
7/4/13 11:49 PM
98lbweakling
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UG Blog started this thread with 117 vote ups and is now down to 56. Is it a violation of the TOS if I keep voting this thing down every day?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.