UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Attention dfw jr or UFC Select personnel.

7/3/13 5:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FanToFighter
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr. White or whom it may concern, I am a happy paying customer of the Youtube channel UFC Select. But I must ask you to put the UFC Ultimate Ultimate 95 on the event replays. UFC 7 and 8 have been placed on there but UFC "7.5" is not. Maybe nowadays smaller events may not play such a significant role but this event had a large impact on the playing field back then.

Thank you for your time!

If anyone who can get this to the proper eyes cough* cough* Cindy, I would be very appreciative. Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 5:30 PM
RickStorm
1680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

-Until Beth

-Until Cindy

-Until Mellisa

-Until Mr Harris

-Until The Dana

That's all the UGer's I know who can help

7/3/13 5:37 PM
FanToFighter
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -

-Until Beth

-Until Cindy

-Until Mellisa

-Until Mr Harris

-Until The Dana

That's all the UGer's I know who can help

Thank you Rick. Find my email I sent you so I can log in on a pc and buy a blue name! Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 5:39 PM
RickStorm
1680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

oh crap I forgot to email you.. Im sorry.. I'll get to it today, i have an idea that may work but i dont want to say on forum lol

7/3/13 5:41 PM
FanToFighter

RickStorm -

oh crap I forgot to email you.. Im sorry.. I'll get to it today, i have an idea that may work but i dont want to say on forum lol

Thank you sir Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 5:46 PM
saucylv33
777 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Noted.
7/3/13 5:48 PM
Deadlysin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So how does that channel work? Is UFC 1-7 up right now to watch? Or do they take the prior event down and keep uploading events continuing In order? Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 12:16 AM
FanToFighter

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 12:50 AM
devilishstoner
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
7/4/13 4:18 PM
FanToFighter

Ttt

No rush since its a holiday lol Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 8:49 AM
tjm538

ttt
7/5/13 3:19 PM
FanToFighter

Bump! Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 3:21 PM
Augustus Caesar
923 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
7/6/13 7:52 AM
FanToFighter

Bump it up! Phone Post 3.0
7/6/13 8:40 AM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this available in the UK it pay to watch Phone Post
7/6/13 3:28 PM
FanToFighter

Evzey - Is this available in the UK it pay to watch Phone Post
Dunno I'm in America broseph Phone Post 3.0
7/6/13 3:39 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Evzey - Is this available in the UK it pay to watch Phone Post
Yea it's like £3-£4 a month or something.

I cancelled my subscription because it said something in every video description "This video will expire (date)".

Shame, it was a really good service, but if I'm going to miss out on watching stuff because I didn't have time to watch it then I'm not interested to be honest. Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 11:57 AM
FanToFighter

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 7:22 PM
FanToFighter

Bumping Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 11:12 AM
FanToFighter

Bumping until answers Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 4:15 PM
FanToFighter

I will be answered! Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 5:52 PM
FanToFighter

InTheWeedz -
FanToFighter - Mr. White or whom it may concern, I am a happy paying customer of the Youtube channel UFC Select. But I must ask you to put the UFC Ultimate Ultimate 95 on the event replays. UFC 7 and 8 have been placed on there but UFC "7.5" is not. Maybe nowadays smaller events may not play such a significant role but this event had a large impact on the playing field back then.

Thank you for your time!

If anyone who can get this to the proper eyes cough* cough* Cindy, I would be very appreciative. Phone Post 3.0
I will surely work on this.. I have pull, when it comes to the online side of business, with ZuffaLLC. Phone Post
Thank you sir! Ima keep bumping this thread for a couple days soapy be the big guy sees it. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 5:52 PM
FanToFighter

FanToFighter -
InTheWeedz -
FanToFighter - Mr. White or whom it may concern, I am a happy paying customer of the Youtube channel UFC Select. But I must ask you to put the UFC Ultimate Ultimate 95 on the event replays. UFC 7 and 8 have been placed on there but UFC "7.5" is not. Maybe nowadays smaller events may not play such a significant role but this event had a large impact on the playing field back then.

Thank you for your time!

I will surely work on this.. I have pull, when it comes to the online side of business, with ZuffaLLC. Phone Post
Thank you sir! Ima keep bumping this thread for a couple days soapy be the big guy sees it. Phone Post 3.0
Maybe not soapy. Lol Phone Post 3.0
7/9/13 3:01 PM
tjm538

ttt
7/9/13 4:08 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

InTheWeedz -

Thank you for your time!

Trolololol Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.