Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SRTGEO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
7/4/13 3:43 AM
rampageforpresident

That passed out guy was lucky Dana gave a shit. Most people would have just driven off and ignored him.

Also, Tyson locked up that RNC fast. I'd imagine he's taken a few lessons.
7/4/13 3:59 AM
MMARAIDER

Sub Phone Post
7/4/13 4:22 AM
Da Ghost

Sub Phone Post
7/4/13 4:39 AM
time traveling 12er
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always great. Imagine all the awesome shit that gets cut out. I know he said he would never make this an actual show because the network would try to mess with it, but I would watch a half hour show like this every single week. It beats the shit out of all the other backstage sports shows.
7/4/13 4:58 AM
tattsdontmakeyoustronger

Great vid hope for another before the fights Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 5:03 AM
GodSaveTheReem
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the fuck was up with chuck going up to the camera and saying "nobody likes you"?
7/4/13 5:20 AM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glover freaking out when Tyson stepped in the cage was an awesome moment. Phone Post
7/4/13 5:23 AM
Gilbosh
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GodSaveTheReem - the fuck was up with chuck going up to the camera and saying "nobody likes you"?

to Randy?
7/4/13 5:27 AM
joshavard
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

' Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 6:00 AM
Karl Olsson
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You got it man, You got the fucking title shot!
7/4/13 6:30 AM
Sharkbait
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris27 -
162 Vlog Day 1
VU thanks dude Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 6:33 AM
MartialArtsMixed
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome - da miz Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 8:13 AM
Steve4192
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GodSaveTheReem - the fuck was up with chuck going up to the camera and saying "nobody likes you"?

He was just messing around with the cameraman.
7/4/13 8:18 AM
Steve4192
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love me some Dana, but he really doesn't have a clue about the world around him sometimes. He dropped about fifty F-bombs while trying to have a congenial conversation with the passed out guy, and didn't skip a beat when he said was from Salt Lake. I don't know about the rest of you, but I would cleaned up my language when talking to a guy who is likely a Mormon and very uncomfortable with salty language. That dude's ears were probably burning for the next couple of hours.
7/4/13 8:24 AM
NicolasExitBJJ
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that is "crazy"? shit I saw crazier stuff in traffic on a weekly basis driving around brussels or paris. americans are pussies.
7/4/13 8:28 AM
Mustard Tiger
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve4191 - I don't know about the rest of you, but I would cleaned up my language when talking to a guy who is likely a Mormon and very uncomfortable with salty language.
Well I don't know about you but I am extremely uncomfortable with Mormons passing the fuck out in the middle of a busy road.

Throw in the fact the car was in gear, only his foot was on the break and my brain damn near melts due to his stupidity.

Awesome blog - Fiiight week, blog week!
7/4/13 8:47 AM
UGCTT_Blaat
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome content!! Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 8:54 AM
FrankenBeans
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nobody likes you haha Phone Post
7/4/13 9:13 AM
Steve4192

Mustard Tiger - 
Steve4191 - I don't know about the rest of you, but I would cleaned up my language when talking to a guy who is likely a Mormon and very uncomfortable with salty language.
Well I don't know about you but I am extremely uncomfortable with Mormons passing the fuck out in the middle of a busy road.

Throw in the fact the car was in gear, only his foot was on the break and my brain damn near melts due to his stupidity.

If Dana had been chewing the guy out, I would agree with you. But he was clearly trying to have a friendly conversation after the crisis had passed. Call me crazy, but when I am trying to be friendly, I don't want to make the other person uncomfortable by using language they might find offensive.

I drop my fair share of F-bombs in daily conversation, but only among people that I know are comfortable with it. When dealing with strangers or people who I know that are uncomfortable with 'colorful' language, I censor myself a bit. The occasional F-bomb will still get through, but I try to keep it to a minimum.
7/4/13 9:28 AM
Mustard Tiger
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve4192 -
Mustard Tiger - 

If Dana had been chewing the guy out, I would agree with you. But he was clearly trying to have a friendly conversation after the crisis had passed. Call me crazy, but when I am trying to be friendly, I don't want to make the other person uncomfortable by using language they might find offensive.

I drop my fair share of F-bombs in daily conversation, but only among people that I know are comfortable with it. When dealing with strangers or people who I know that are uncomfortable with 'colorful' language, I censor myself a bit. The occasional F-bomb will still get through, but I try to keep it to a minimum.
... nobody likes you. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 9:33 AM
Moist Gracie
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve4192 - 

He was just messing around with the cameraman.

Gold.
7/4/13 10:47 AM
flowwiththego
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana, you my girlfriend? Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 10:59 AM
Don_Dada
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great Vlog. Loved seeing TJ find out he was next for the title.

7/4/13 11:15 AM
Rocky Dennis

great freeze frame of Royce, Tyson biting his ear, and Chuck coming in with overhand.  Classic

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.