UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana White UFC 162 Vlog Day 1

7/4/13 6:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
XIITT_JBASS
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve4192 - I love me some Dana, but he really doesn't have a clue about the world around him sometimes. He dropped about fifty F-bombs while trying to have a congenial conversation with the passed out guy, and didn't skip a beat when he said was from Salt Lake. I don't know about the rest of you, but I would cleaned up my language when talking to a guy who is likely a Mormon and very uncomfortable with salty language. That dude's ears were probably burning for the next couple of hours.

Dana was a little freaked out at the whole situation, as anyone would be. He swears a lot at the best of times, you can't blame him for swearing in a situation like that. At the end of the day, he wasn't aggressive with his tone or facial expressions towards the guy and the guy did recognize that. 

If you think Dana is bad, you should go to some rural areas of Australia. Some of the stuff that comes out of their mouthes would make a sailor blush...

7/4/13 7:07 PM
Tom O'Bedlam
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve4192 - I love me some Dana, but he really doesn't have a clue about the world around him sometimes. He dropped about fifty F-bombs while trying to have a congenial conversation with the passed out guy, and didn't skip a beat when he said was from Salt Lake. I don't know about the rest of you, but I would cleaned up my language when talking to a guy who is likely a Mormon and very uncomfortable with salty language. That dude's ears were probably burning for the next couple of hours.

Boo fucking hoo.
7/4/13 7:09 PM
time traveling 12er
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uh, so because he's from Salt Lake he's likely to be a mormon and Dana offended him with his cursing? Yeah, Dana's the offensive one here. lol. Also most Mormons I know are used to cursing. They may not like it but it's not going to mess them up to hear a few f-bombs.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.