UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Pugilistics 35% off everything until UFC 162

7/6/13 2:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
Thanks guys. Only a few more hours Phone Post
7/6/13 3:53 PM
yellow wrkahlc is dead
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Buy buy buy buy buy buy Phone Post 3.0
7/6/13 4:46 PM
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
yellow wrkahlc is dead - Buy buy buy buy buy buy Phone Post 3.0
Thanks shottttay Phone Post
7/6/13 9:16 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
Only a few more fights Phone Post
7/6/13 10:22 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Almost forgot, just ordered another Nader and the green Anderson shirt, awesome!!!! Phone Post
7/6/13 11:05 PM
UGCTT_Bromovich
466 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
7/6/13 11:37 PM
jessethekid
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Casey, I got a confirmed date for.my fight, you still up for workin something out with me for some shirts? Phone Post
7/6/13 11:39 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
jessethekid - Hey Casey, I got a confirmed date for.my fight, you still up for workin something out with me for some shirts? Phone Post
You got my email? Phone Post
7/7/13 1:55 AM
jessethekid
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -
jessethekid - Hey Casey, I got a confirmed date for.my fight, you still up for workin something out with me for some shirts? Phone Post
Not anymore, what was it again? Phone Post
7/7/13 1:56 AM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
jessethekid -
caseharts -
Casey@pugilistics.com Phone Post
7/7/13 2:04 AM
jessethekid

caseharts -
jessethekid -
caseharts -
Casey@pugilistics.com Phone Post
Email sent. Phone Post
7/7/13 2:16 AM
UGCTT_Bromovich
466 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Bromovich -

Do you ship to England? My mate's a big Spider fan and at that price i reckon i've gotta pick up The Future Is Now shirt as a xmas gift or something.

I reckon i'll also get myself a Nader shirt, well... just because... Phone Post

HA! fuck waiting for xmas i'll give it to him while he's still salty! :-} lol Phone Post
7/7/13 2:31 AM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
UGCTT_Bromovich -
UGCTT_Bromovich -

Do you ship to England? My mate's a big Spider fan and at that price i reckon i've gotta pick up The Future Is Now shirt as a xmas gift or something.

I reckon i'll also get myself a Nader shirt, well... just because... Phone Post

HA! fuck waiting for xmas i'll give it to him while he's still salty! :-} lol Phone Post
The epicness. Film it Phone Post
7/7/13 12:10 PM
Naderhood
800 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't thank you guys enough Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 9:31 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
Naderhood - Can't thank you guys enough Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man Phone Post
7/8/13 8:58 PM
SC MMA MD
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Look what came in the mail today, only three days after I ordered it despite the holiday weekend!  Early birthday present for me.

7/8/13 9:15 PM
Bisping's Title Shot Aborted By Jesus
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That Enson t-shirt is fucking badass. Phone Post
7/8/13 9:27 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
SC MMA MD -

Look what came in the mail today, only three days after I ordered it despite the holiday weekend!  Early birthday present for me.

Thanks man, glad you liked it. Everyone else that ordered your orders are going out today. Look out for tracking emails Phone Post
7/9/13 1:26 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tee Tee Tee Phone Post
7/9/13 2:03 AM
yellow wrkahlc is dead
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uber fast shipping, quality tees and fantastic designs. Could you ask for better service?

Rhetorical question, Farleys. You can't!

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
7/9/13 2:49 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA

Went with a slightly darker green in the pictures of the 'the future is now' shirt for a higher quality shirt. just letting everyone know. 

heres an example of it 

7/9/13 10:07 PM
Captain Epic
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hey casey any chance of you making a chris weidman shirt? also you do pwn n00bs Phone Post
7/9/13 10:09 PM
danken12
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The enson shirt I have is officially my favorite tshirt I own and I own a shitload. Love it man. Cant wait for the abe shirt. Phone Post
7/9/13 10:13 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
danken12 - The enson shirt I have is officially my favorite tshirt I own and I own a shitload. Love it man. Cant wait for the abe shirt. Phone Post
The rashie is coming out so badassssss.

Thanks for the compliments love the support Phone Post
7/9/13 10:14 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
Captain Epic - hey casey any chance of you making a chris weidman shirt? also you do pwn n00bs Phone Post
I'll contact him and see if he's down Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.