UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Pugilistics 35% off everything until UFC 162

7/10/13 8:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

N00b pwnajg.
7/11/13 6:03 PM
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cannot wait to be able to buy one of these shirts!
7/12/13 4:36 PM
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
303 - I cannot wait to be able to buy one of these shirts!

check your pms

7/13/13 3:42 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump

So I can run into a UGer in real life and know to walk the other way. Phone Post
7/14/13 11:54 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - Bump

So I can run into a UGer in real life and know to walk the other way. Phone Post
Cause they trane bro. Best to walk the other way.

Bump for Nader/Casey Phone Post
7/15/13 12:32 AM
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
UGCTT_sakurabas ear - 
UGCTT_sakurabas ear - Bump

Cause they trane bro. Best to walk the other way.

Bump for Nader/Casey Phone Post

thanks for the support man.

7/15/13 8:25 AM
John9821
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got my Enson shirt on Friday. It is badass!

Thanks casey!!!
7/15/13 9:10 AM
6ULDV8
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

7/16/13 11:36 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear

TTT

Great shirts, great deals, great other stuff. This is why I don't get paid to write. Just great. Phone Post
8/2/13 4:41 PM
Slowbie

Please be careful when ordering shirts from this company. What you order might not be what you get. Casey took it upon himself to add their logo to their shirts. If the mock up or description included this addition it would be one thing, but this is not okay.

http://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/1jj9p7/rmma_shirt_complete_shipping_starting/
8/2/13 4:48 PM
DiscipleDojo
601 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Comment from that Reddit thread:

"I am disappointed I was lied to. You knew exactly what you were doing when you put that logo on. This isn't some half inch logo on the bottom right corner, its 6 inches. Please put up a way to get a refund. Never thought I would get conned in a charity event on Reddit."

Seriously?? A company putting their logo on their shirt is "conning" people?  Unbelievable.

8/2/13 5:05 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
Slowbie - Please be careful when ordering shirts from this company. What you order might not be what you get. Casey took it upon himself to add their logo to their shirts. If the mock up or description included this addition it would be one thing, but this is not okay.

http://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/1jj9p7/rmma_shirt_complete_shipping_starting/

really ? 

'add THEIR logo to THEIR SHIRTS' 

If its my shirt I can put my logo on it like I do all my shirts. If its not my shirt i wont do that. 

It was a silly mistake to not make a mock up with the back with my logo. I was not the artist for this though. A redditor was  VOTED and provided me with mock ups. 

Nothing I have ever made either with me or the other artists has ever not been exactly like the mock up. I lost several hundred dollars making this for everyone and donated 1000 to the charity even though we did not make enough. 

I am to blame but do not act like you bought a couch from me and got a apple. or Like a really tiny couch. 

I am considering selling the company and walking away now because of this. thanks because I am SUCH A EVIL FUCKIING PERSON.

8/2/13 7:16 PM
DiscipleDojo
601 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't let an overinflated sense of entitlement on the part of someone on the internet get you down, Case. If someone complains publicly about something so minute, they have deeper issues than a tshirt order.

8/2/13 7:41 PM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo -

Don't let an overinflated sense of entitlement on the part of someone on the internet get you down, Case. If someone complains publicly about something so minute, they have deeper issues than a tshirt order.

This. Seems like most people were satisfied and others still want to order. Phone Post
8/2/13 8:00 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
UGCTT_5 for fighting - 
DiscipleDojo -

This. Seems like most people were satisfied and others still want to order. Phone Post

Yup they do want them, I just try my best do make everyone happy and I failed this time. Hopefully it works out. Im still really proud what we did for that charity. its more than I had ever gathered for charity in my life.

8/2/13 8:54 PM
SC MMA MD
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some people just like to complain. I don't think you will ever make everyone happy. Seems like you have the vast majority covered, and now you know that mock up of both sides is mandatory in the future. You can't stop selling shirts, we still need our Abe Lincoln catch wrestling shirts Phone Post 3.0
8/2/13 8:57 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
SC MMA MD - Some people just like to complain. I don't think you will ever make everyone happy. Seems like you have the vast majority covered, and now you know that mock up of both sides is mandatory in the future. You can't stop selling shirts, we still need our Abe Lincoln catch wrestling shirts Phone Post 3.0

I don't want to stop but there are guys going around trying to destroy me. 

But I did get samples made of the able lincoln rash guard. once I lock in the factory Il post them!

the shirts will come around the same time as the rashie.

8/2/13 9:16 PM
SC MMA MD
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just read through the posts on Reddit, seems like the backlash is overblown, but such is the internet. I have a drawer full of charity t-shirts, and most have multiple logos of other sponsors and the company that did the printing on the back (all unrelated to the charity).
Sorry that this is affecting your business, but I think your reputation on the UG/OG is solid. Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 2:19 PM
DiscipleDojo

Yeah man, it absolutely SUCKS when people are vindictive douches for no legitimate reason. Focus on your passion and do your best to ignore the jerks. The quality of your work will ultimately be what determines your success. And your work from all that I've seen is quality.

8/4/13 3:45 PM
athsportsnutrition
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All Natural Fuel for Warriors
“I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.” Bill Cosby ... Keep your head up dude I'll go order a shirt. Phone Post
8/4/13 3:54 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
Sweet Daddy Bear - If the first time I've heard of a company is when they're having a sale, I'd say their prices are too high and that's why my friends never pointed me in their direction.

Just my .02
I think its because we are so new. my prices are below market. Go look at dethrone prices vs mine or tapout or venum. I like dethrone though. I try to charge in the 15 usd to 20 usd for a shirt not including discount codes. Phone Post
8/4/13 4:35 PM
Rhythmprince

caseharts -
Sweet Daddy Bear - If the first time I've heard of a company is when they're having a sale, I'd say their prices are too high and that's why my friends never pointed me in their direction.

Just my .02
I think its because we are so new. my prices are below market. Go look at dethrone prices vs mine or tapout or venum. I like dethrone though. I try to charge in the 15 usd to 20 usd for a shirt not including discount codes. Phone Post
15 to 20 dolllars

now thats the prices I like to hear Phone Post
8/4/13 4:42 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
Rhythmprince -
caseharts -

Just my .02
15 to 20 dolllars

now thats the prices I like to hear Phone Post
Yup. That's plenty for me And for you to get a quality shirt.if you watch some of my sales they're in the 10 to 12 dollar range. Mmahq.com will be running a sale of our 'the future is now' shirts for roughly 15 bucks.

Definitely watch them they're good people. Phone Post
8/15/13 5:09 PM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My The Future is Now shirt arrived today. Looks great! Thanks bud! Phone Post
8/15/13 6:25 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
UGCTT_5 for fighting - My The Future is Now shirt arrived today. Looks great! Thanks bud! Phone Post
Glad you like it man!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.