UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 5 reasons I quit MMA

7/4/13 10:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
skyballs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10 reasons why I quit mma

1. Human heads were not intended by nature to be hit. Period. You may see yourself as a warrior and belive that nothing can stand in the way of your mma dreams. However, you may be singing a different tune during your golden years of life. You run the risk of suffereing chronic nasty headaches. You also run the risk of severe mood swings. Someday you may be laughing hyserically one minutre, and crying your eyes out the next. Will it be worth it then?

2. No matter how talented and tough you may believe yourself to be, remember: a one legged 3 foot midget could kill you in a split second with one pull of a trigger. Ultimately, how tough you are is irrelevant. We are humans and with the combination of an apposable thumb and technology, physical capabilities do not matter in becoming the King of the jungle.

3. I fought because I truely believed that it would get me women. Let none of us lie, thats the bottom line here. In my opinion a quality woman shouldn't like an mma fighter. I want to find a woman like my mother. My mother left the room whenever there was violence on TV. A good woman should not enjoy watching violence. Just my opinion.

4. Human beings are extremely weak creatures in comparison to the rest of the animal Kindom. Actually, we are pathetically weak. Whats our best weapon? A fist does not make for a very good club. Its just a ball of extremely fragile bones. We have no fangs. Our elbows have an inconvientant location. Our knees are fragile, and so are our feet. A dog that weight 70 pounds would kill you in a matter of mintures. Most monkey half our size would literally tear our limbs from our body. You could punch and kick a cow all day and it would just continue to chew its cud. Face it, we are wussies.

5. I"m personally planning on living to be around 75. Realistically we are only useful in MMA to about the age of 30, pending we are not on TRT. While you will only be able to compete in MMA till 30, your going to need to use your body for the rest of your life. While MMA may be good for the heart, its nasty on the joints. MMA is going to speed up the aging process dramatically. You can play golf your whole life, and basketball at least into your early 50's. Not MMA my friends. Your bodies are going to be a hurtin someday.
7/4/13 10:02 AM
tontobalboa
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Okay then.
7/4/13 10:06 AM
mdrndaysamurai
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well i gues thats what happens when you do mma to get chicks... i did it (and occasionally still do) because i enjoy it.. Phone Post
7/4/13 10:08 AM
ABE FROMAN

7/4/13 10:08 AM
Mr Makaveli

Lol awesome Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 10:09 AM
CaliKush
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6. I'm a pussy Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 10:09 AM
98lbweakling
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So what you're saying is you got roughed up when you went to sign up at the local mma gym and you're not going back for the second free introductory class. Phone Post
7/4/13 10:12 AM
Tylervic
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So you want your mum? Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 10:13 AM
Authority Figure

Reason 6 - you forgot how to count to ten. 

Seriously, +3 for being brave. You gonna get ate alive in a minute. lol Why not post this in UG? Troll account?

7/4/13 10:13 AM
aka_rtotheoh

calikush beat me to it Phone Post
7/4/13 10:15 AM
XIII
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7. My knitting class takes up too much of my time.
7/4/13 10:16 AM
DwadingInSpursTears
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Peace, bitch. No one likes anyway Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 10:18 AM
LokiTheJester
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forget about number 3, your mother isn't worth the hype. Phone Post
7/4/13 10:18 AM
Purgey
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7. Along with being a pussy, I am a massive faggot. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 10:20 AM
TuLegit

Boo fuckin hoo guy Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 10:23 AM
Chomas
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like Debbie Downer took a break from cutting himself and trying on lipstick and dresses to write this dogshit. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 10:26 AM
Ryan Williams
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When you do things for the wrong reasons expect for the results to be wrong. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 10:29 AM
LucasBTiger
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8. Training made me miss Glee and

9. When I see ewie blood I pass out Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 10:30 AM
Synado
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10. I am a quitter.
7/4/13 10:32 AM
Rudi

10. Did i mention that i am a pussy? Phone Post
7/4/13 10:33 AM
Phil999
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It all kind of make sense except for the part about him wanting to have sex with his mother.
7/4/13 10:35 AM
Rudi

Yall niggaz posting in a roll bread. Phone Post
7/4/13 10:36 AM
NukSooCow
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Only good in MMA til 30". Do you even watch MMA bro? Do you even lift? Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 10:36 AM
sitchpack

7/4/13 10:38 AM
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My mother is a very loving woman and enjoys watching the fights with the family. 

You're an idiot op, and you also like dicks.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.