UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 5 reasons I quit MMA

7/4/13 10:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Delorian
339 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr. Skyballs, stop eating my sesame cake. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 10:43 AM
TheFlood58
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude tried to trane ufc and realized he's a queef Phone Post
7/4/13 10:50 AM
HandsomeTopTeam
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He wants to marry his mother? Whaaat!!!

You can tell this guy was a "wussie" then wanted to be a UFC fighter. Got smashed and confirmed to himself he truly is a wussie.
7/4/13 10:56 AM
Rudi

My girlfriend would kick your mom's ass and then force her to make us food. Phone Post
7/4/13 11:00 AM
ABE FROMAN

No post since.

7/4/13 11:03 AM
AbrahamCondorTheThird

so basically what you're saying is that we shouldnt bang bro?.... sounds like someone didnt like the fact that he sucked so he quit Phone Post
7/4/13 11:05 AM
SKARHEAD
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryan Williams - When you do things for the wrong reasons expect for the results to be wrong. Phone Post 3.0

Just to play the other side of the coin...

Let's say he DID do it for all the right reasons...but was never going to see gold anyway. Just kept plugging away for the love of it.

Does he now get to avoid all the reasons he gave for giving up ?

Will he avoid joint pain ? Head trauma ? Those things ?

The comparison to animals and weapons was accurate...but not a good enough reason by itself to quit MMA...The long term physical injuries and problems that linger and get worse as you age might be though for some.
7/4/13 11:12 AM
neonbelly
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it possible you just didn't feel like it anymore?

I doubt you loved it but then had an intellectual revelation and decided to let it go.

Feelings generally precede thoughts, and we try to explain things backwards.
7/4/13 11:15 AM
BatmanTookMyLunchMoney
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You had no business of ever putting the gloves on the in the first place. You're disgusting, you disgrace what it means to be a fighter and a warrior, and you will die a coward's death if you ever find yourself in a real combat situation. This is more than a sport, its a way of life; the reasons you chose to get into, and leave, this lifestyle is revolting. Youre pathetic, and I'm glad we're no longer part of the same class.

Fucking faggot Phone Post
7/4/13 11:16 AM
ABE FROMAN

Are people really asking a zero post account serious questions?

7/4/13 11:18 AM
Rudi

BatmanTookMyLunchMoney - You had no business of ever putting the gloves on the in the first place. You're disgusting, you disgrace what it means to be a fighter and a warrior, and you will die a coward's death if you ever find yourself in a real combat situation. This is more than a sport, its a way of life; the reasons you chose to get into, and leave, this lifestyle is revolting. Youre pathetic, and I'm glad we're no longer part of the same class.

Calm down op is clearly a troll account. Phone Post
7/4/13 11:21 AM
DNAsmoothie
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN -

Are people really asking a zero post account serious questions?

Good observation! If OP is not a troll than I admire his willingness to share with the world his sentiments regarding MMA, MMA is not for everyone, especially those individuals who assume training will result in meaningful relationships with females. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 11:28 AM
CaptainWoody
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi Luke Cummo
7/4/13 11:29 AM
ruggerbouy
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

one thing that stood out in all that was in fact the animal kingdom thing, then I remembered that we lived in caves, then huts, now houses for a reason, because we NEED them.

The girls thing is not a bad reason for doing it in the first place even if your married. Let me be a little more thorough though when you have to defend you wife in an alley I dont care if some asshole has a gun Im gonna feel a lot better knowing I can smash some asshole to a pulp then being somone who doesnt know anything about defending themselves. If your single then you get to puff your chest out in a different way then others. (not saying its a good reason just not a bad one)

the arthritis and joint issues and and helath problems that accompany it is the price you pay but I would prefer to deal with all of that and love my early years then look back and say "meh... I played golf and had an ok time"

lastly all the reasons you gave IMO may work for you but it comes down to a lot more simple of and explanation that didnt require a post.

Can you look at yourself and feel this is the right choice for you?

If you can, then there was no reason to post your reasons unless you were trolling or fishing for support. Either way I wish you luck, and hope you find somthing you find fulfilling, I'll see ya when I 75 crying in the old folks home in a wheel chair because at this point MMA only thing that keeps me sane.

7/4/13 11:29 AM
BatmanTookMyLunchMoney
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rudi -
BatmanTookMyLunchMoney - You had no business of ever putting the gloves on the in the first place. You're disgusting, you disgrace what it means to be a fighter and a warrior, and you will die a coward's death if you ever find yourself in a real combat situation. This is more than a sport, its a way of life; the reasons you chose to get into, and leave, this lifestyle is revolting. Youre pathetic, and I'm glad we're no longer part of the same class.

Calm down op is clearly a troll account. Phone Post
I see. Well in that case

OP is a fucking faggot Phone Post
7/4/13 11:31 AM
TeXXX
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol almost had me going OP...al-fucking-most Phone Post
7/4/13 11:32 AM
SKARHEAD
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/04/13 11:32 AM
7/4/13 11:34 AM
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SKARHEAD - 
Ryan Williams - When you do things for the wrong reasons expect for the results to be wrong. Phone Post 3.0

Just to play the other side of the coin...

Let's say he DID do it for all the right reasons...but was never going to see gold anyway. Just kept plugging away for the love of it.

Does he now get to avoid all the reasons he gave for giving up ?

Will he avoid joint pain ? Head trauma ? Those things ?

The comparison to animals and weapons was accurate...but not a good enough reason by itself to quit MMA...The long term physical injuries and problems that linger and get worse as you age might be though for some.

Everyone's health eventually deteriorates and people start having joint pain, memory loss and such at some point in their lives. Might as well have a reason for it and have stories to tell about how your body broke down instead of sitting in a cubicle for 50 years and having the same problems.

7/4/13 11:41 AM
WickedWyatt234

CaliKush - 6. I'm a pussy Phone Post 3.0
7. All the ladies I tried to get rejected me. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 11:44 AM
sleepy_Man2323
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nigga please! I am the prince of all Saiyans! Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 11:44 AM
BatmanTookMyLunchMoney

WickedWyatt234 -
CaliKush - 6. I'm a pussy Phone Post 3.0
7. All the ladies I tried to get rejected me. Phone Post 3.0
8. The chicks I did get with weighed more than I could bench Phone Post
7/4/13 11:48 AM
cycklops
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disagree with 3. My wife is a good woman. She loves the fights.
7/4/13 11:59 AM
likatiga
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All that just to tell people you're a fighter?

Issues... Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 12:01 PM
Rudi

likatiga -

All that just to tell people you're a fighter?

Issues... Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post
7/4/13 12:06 PM
ausgepicht

ABE FROMAN - 

This.

Would be great to see someone have ONE post and be frozen. LOL. Just that fact that the OP can't count and thinks 10 and 5 are the same numbers is enough to boot him.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.