UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tim Kennedy talks Freedom of Speech n KOing Gracie

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/4/13 8:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tru
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos

Tim Kennedy talking about freedom of speech and respecting everyone's right to it. Also talks about how he will tko or ko roger gracie and more.
7/4/13 9:24 PM
Augustus Caesar
918 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the video buddy, voted up.

7/4/13 9:49 PM
n3m
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good work Tru
7/4/13 9:56 PM
ShoeMoney
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DO NOT Buy my book!, MFCEO
Tru dat Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 10:24 PM
banging
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is pro-USA, maybe not pro government though, or less so these days. You have to understand what he meant by he's a "Consitutionalist" - I'm sure he's a Libertarian, or a true Republican, small federal government, plenty of freedom for the people. Respect the constitution and all the amendments, including the Bill of Rights.

We don't do that so much anymore in the U.S.A. Millions are fed up - I'm guessing that's what Tim meant.
7/4/13 10:28 PM
dhughes
625 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

banging - He is pro-USA, maybe not pro government though, or less so these days. You have to understand what he meant by he's a "Consitutionalist" - I'm sure he's a Libertarian, or a true Republican, small federal government, plenty of freedom for the people. Respect the constitution and all the amendments, including the Bill of Rights.

We don't do that so much anymore in the U.S.A. Millions are fed up - I'm guessing that's what Tim meant.

I'd say it is increasingly a bipartisan thing - being fed up that is.
7/4/13 11:07 PM
banging

dhughes - 
banging - He is pro-USA, maybe not pro government though, or less so these days. You have to understand what he meant by he's a "Consitutionalist" - I'm sure he's a Libertarian, or a true Republican, small federal government, plenty of freedom for the people. Respect the constitution and all the amendments, including the Bill of Rights.

Good point but I doubt he's a Republican or Democrat - especially if he identifies himself as a constitutionalist. He's a libertarian, like me. The problem is the "bi" in bi-partisan. www.lp.org . Which is a blend of social liberalism and fiscal conservatism. Less government, more freedom.
7/4/13 11:43 PM
dhughes
625 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

banging - 
dhughes - 

Good point but I doubt he's a Republican or Democrat - especially if he identifies himself as a constitutionalist. He's a libertarian, like me. The problem is the "bi" in bi-partisan. www.lp.org . Which is a blend of social liberalism and fiscal conservatism. Less government, more freedom.

Thanks for the link. My personal beliefs fit somewhere in that mix. VU
7/5/13 12:08 AM
hooha
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The thing I'll never understand about soldiers like Kennedy is that although it's all been made clear that we never went to war to protect our freedoms, (quite the opposite actually) he'd still go right back tomorrow to keep on fighting.

NSA illegally spying on all of us and the rest of the world? Protests at home suppressed with tear gas and batons? Journalists threatened and killed? Whistle blowers arrested and threatened and facing possible death penalties? Newspaper offices and activist headquarters raided? The list goes on and on...

How Tim, did your going to war protect our freedom of speech? I've never been so afraid to talk in all my years!! (But I'm still doing it...)

7/5/13 1:32 AM
knuckleballs

Tim "One Shot" Kennedy was in Iraq protecting our Freedom Of Speech from the imminent threat that was Saddam Hussein, and this is why i usually support him.

He now wants to get rid of taxes and most of the government, and this would not support the troops, as we need to keep on spending half of our federal tax dollars to support the great Freedom Of Speech enabler, the U.S. military. This is proof that Tim no longer supports the troops, which means I am no longer a fan. Until he comes back to advocate for a bigger military budget he is going to lose me and Pat Militech as fans.
7/5/13 3:17 AM
Tru
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos
n3m - Good work Tru

thanks!!

7/5/13 3:19 AM
deluxe reverb

Tim Kennedy is not a constitutionalist and he does not support peoples right to free speech. No constitutionalist would brag about going to fight in an unconstitutional, illegal and unjust war twice like he did, killing people for the military industrial complex and NWO elites like he did as an elite sniper in Iraq. Tim won a medal for his actions there, where we killed by moderate estimates 100,000 innocent women, children and non combatants. We used torture, we used illegal weapons and tactics, we slaughtered entire villages and raped women and took pictures of decapitated teenage boys like they were trophies. He then went on to glorify those actions and promote them by his shilling for the Army with his ranger up commercials and post fight speeches that make the profession of murdering innocent people look somehow fun and respectable. Then other "constitutionalist, peace loving anti war activists like Joe Rogan nodded thier heads in approval and heaped praise on this guy without ever questioning his actions in those wars when he was face to face with him, only when he was safe in his radio studio did he have the balls to question the wars but never the soldiers, because somehow the soldiers are innocent in all this, in stark contrast to the Nuremberg principles.

How can this guy call himself anything but a warmonger and a war criminal? Those are not the actions of a constitutionalist or a libertarian. You have to be a fool to make a statement like that, and you should be ashamed of yourself to defend this guy when he makes statements like that. This guy has taken every second he has had in the spotlight to promote more illegal wars, more invasions, more imperialism, more murder and all for what? To protect our freedom? Bull fucken shit, no war this guy ever fought in did anything but earn us more enemies and line the pockets of guys like Cheney and Rumsfeld and Obama and Karzai.

Kennedy wastes no opportunity to try to convince young, impressionable mma fans that they should join the army to get their limbs blown off and their spines blown in half to make money for big oil, to do the bidding of Israel and Saudi Arabia, to further cement the power of CIA dynasties like the Bush family, for the political futures of people like Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush and John McCain.

Did this guy defend the "free speech" of the people he blew to pieces in Iraq who were defending their land from foreign invaders intent on taking their resources, intent on juicing American taxpayers for every cent possible to enrich contractors, war profiteers, weapons manufacturers? Or was he complicit in an epic lie and cover up that denied them all the rights he talks about defending? Did he do his patriotic duty by questioning the true motives of the wars he fought in, or did he do the exact opposite by blindly following the puppet masters who could care less if he became a bullet magnet, or a vegetable, or a ptsd headcase with little to no future once they were done using him as cannon fodder?

Pat Militech is another guy who should shut his ignorant fucking hole. "support the troops, support the troops". "they hate us for our freedoms" "either your with us, or your against us" "they have mobile wmd labs". these are all the pathetic statements guys like Pat Militich still support to this day, even though overwhelming bipartisan evidence shows it was all a lie. For fucks sake, even Colin fucking Powell, a man who was and is ten times the soldier and military mind Pat Militich could ever be, came out and said it was all a lie and it was illegal war. He literally came out and admitted that in the press, but somehow this warmonger Militich knows better than Colin Fucking Powell?

Enough of this shit. The war crimes tribunal is actively working to arrest Bush, Cheney, Blair, Rumsfeld and Obama AS WE SPEAK, using the same protocol used in the Nuremberg trials, only better refined, less biased and with more tangible evidence. And yet guys like Militech, the Freemason member, will tell you these men are fucking heros? And you MMA fans agree with it because why, because Pat was a good fighter and a decent coach? Have you lost your fucking minds? These guys should be ostracized and prosecuted, not praised and defended by the citizens they lied to, stole from and denied the constitutional rights their forefathers died for. Put the flag down, lay off the Rush Limbaugh, the Fox News, the MSNBC, the Bill Oreilly and the Bill Maher, the PNAC and the AIPAC. Stop letting these sick fucks dictate to you what is and what isn't patriotism, what is and what isn't freedom. This is all a sick joke and it's going to end with one horrifying punchline.

7/5/13 3:24 AM
deluxe reverb

Oh and calling aaron tru a journalist is a fucking joke. he is a softball throwing shill who dresses up like a fighter and attention whores on this site since that is the only way he, like every other mma journalist could ever get a fucking job writing about this sport.

this is not freedom of speech, this is not bringing peace and democracy, this is not humanitarian intervention, this is not truth. this propaganda, pure and simple. open your fucking eyes, have the balls to really express your freedoms, to really express your ideas, if youve ever had an original idea in your entire life that is.
7/5/13 3:34 AM
deluxe reverb

Edited: 07/05/13 7:53 AM
kennedy and militich are amazing, top of the food chain athletes and skilled soldiers. for that they should be respected. but the crimes they committed or were complicit in, and continue to brag about these crimes like they are something we should all aspire to commit, are disgusting, dishonorable, illegal and pathetic. no amount of achievements in mma or acquisition of skill in the profession of soldiering can ever justify their rhetoric and actions. I hope when some naive kid gets his fucken legs blown off in an illegal and unnecessary war for profit, for Israel and for Saudi Arabia then and sent home in a body bag to his grieving wife and kids whose lives are now ruined while the pentagon laughs, that these two creeps feel really proud that they could very well be the reason that kid enlisted, because they so treacherously used their fame as mma fighters to con kids into fighting wars that destroy the freedoms of not only our nation but every nation we invade and colonize with bases the size of Brooklyn.
7/5/13 3:36 AM
MickColins
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Deluxe reverb is apparently Jeff Monson's screen name. Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 4:10 AM
deluxe reverb

Edited: 07/09/13 5:11 PM
hardly, jeff monson is a shill himself, just for another idealism. but at least he, as misguided as he may sometimes be, has the balls to go against the tide and risk his own reputation doing so.

don't be so thick as to think that because i dont agree with militich and kennedy that i am somehow in monsons camp, because i am not and people who think that you have to be on either one side or the other of the same worthless wooden nickel are as much of the problem as the idiots who belong to these sham political parties and idealisms. grow up, nothing is black and white when it comes to this shit. the world is dying and you people are still thinking in terms of black and white, of my team versus your team. you are literally the perpetuators of the problem.

it's not too late for you though, it's not too late for anyone. abandon your ridiculous idealisms and begin the search for truth. the truth is the only thing that matters, not being on the side that happens to seem like the one who is right or winning for the present time. remember, the taliban was once our friends. AL CIAda and Tim Osmond was once our friends. the kosovo liberation army was once our enemies in yugoslavia. likud was our friends, then we were propping up the plo, we propped up the muslim brotherhood, we one day declared the kla murderous terrorists and the next day declared them freedom fighters. one day rumsfeld was shaking hands and selling arms to saddam, selling arms to north korea, the next day he was declaring war against them. one day obama is promising no more wars, then next he is invading libya, covering up a cia mission there to move arms into the hands of the syrian rebels, and the next day getting a nobel peace prize for god knows what. what makes you think you are on the right side of history right now with your opinion? what makes me think i am, for that matter, to be fair. how arrogant in your own ignorance would you have to be to believe that, when everything history has taught us in the past 100 years proves that to be impossible?

the only thing that matters is the search for truth, not forcing your idea of truth on someone else when time will inevitably show your truth was most likely a lie concocted by your puppet masters who played you and your emotions like a fiddle while they walked away incredibly rich and powerful sociopaths with seas of dead bodies all around them.

enough of this military propaganda in MMA. martial arts and the mastering of martial skills are honorable and respectable pursuits to a degree, to an extent. using the men who have reached the pinnacle of physical achievement and proven to humanity just what amazing things we are capable of physically doing in a sporting contest as propaganda for bloody wars for profit and power is the height of evil and anyone involved in it should be ashamed of themselves.
7/5/13 6:30 AM
Juxtaposition
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kepler - Long time UG user here but have always avoided posting as to not get sucked into the perpetuated negativity, if only scientists could harvest your hate for other peoples opinions we could solve the energy crisis!Just thought I would let Deluxe Reverb know that I found his 3-4 posts in this thread so far to be very poignant and well written and I very rarely approach moral/ethical debates on the internet but constantly hearing how all these army boys are blowing up poor people all around the world for freedom grows rather tiresome. As previously stated corrupt governments all around the world are destroying this planet and people like Tim Kennedy who is a victim himself, that of propaganda and indoctrination as opposed to war crimes of which he is guilty, will promote Imperialistic wars under the guise of freedom and peace. Bravon good sir!

My opinion word for word.

7/5/13 7:05 AM
deluxe reverb

Edited: 07/05/13 8:07 AM
thanks kepler. i didn't consciously mean to slander militich or kennedy, but watching this great sport be used to spread the glorification of death and destruction and loss of freedoms under the guise of bringing freedom and democracy to the world is disgusting, and people like zuffa, matt hughes and the like should be ashamed of themselves for selling war like it's just another mom and pop business with no repercussions. the only time zuffa and the pentagon show the ugly side of war is when they put on the token "fight for the fallen soldiers event". these are fight nights which in themselves are really more of the same propaganda, as in "look at what these savages did to our boys who were only trying to liberate them!" they use the horrific images of disfigured soldiers to stoke the vulnerable and naive emotions of young men who want in their hearts to do the right thing but aren't sure what that exactly is due to the constant propaganda they are bombarded with. they shamelessly use the images and stories of the devastating injuries these young men have suffered while they thought they were fighting for someone's freedom to drive up enlistments even further! it is a shameful and despicable tactic in itself and should be called out for what it is, propaganda for perpetual war to support a war economy that enriches very few, bankrupts very many and destroys more lives than we can ever know. it has nothing to do with bringing freedom to anyone, and if what we call freedom is what we are attempting to bring these "savage" people, they are much better off without it. does iraq look free to anyone now? does afghanistan? libya? kosovo? somalia? pakistan? when is enough, enough? why can we not just enjoy watching two athletes compete in the highest form of physical and maybe even mental competition for our entertainment, for the progression of human ability, for the challenge and the glory, and then see them shake hands afterwords without being bombarded with war propaganda?

enough is enough, stop taking advantage of young boys and men with impressionable minds and trying to convince them that a physical competition between two consenting, trained adults has something to do with the bombing of women and children, the destruction of once great historical lands, the killing of the earth for profit and for power. I do not doubt that guys like Brian Stann were brave men who believed what they were doing was right. But the fact of the matter is that they should know better now, they should've been able to overcome the brainwashing they were subjected to their whole lives, and now should be teaching our kids the reality of war, not glorifying it as some kind of game. as long as we continue to allow the cia, the pentagon, big oil, israel, saudi arabia, chicken hawk politicians and once brave men turned sellout warmonger liars to use events like baseball, the ufc, rock music etc to promote their twisted agendas, the kids will never know better and will continue to kill one another at astounding rates, never to see the freedom they were promised for doing so, but seeing only the horrors of war that will haunt them and the world for years after the profiteers have died and passed on their profits to their children who will continue the murder and death industry.

young men, you want to do something great that will earn you the respect of the world? you have a burning flame inside of you to fight for what is right? then research what is right on your own, come to your own conclusion. don't be led by the nose and hung by the toes by subhumans who would be happy to see a young girl engulfed in flames or a mother holding her lifeless little gift from god, so long as it makes these subhumans warmongers money and gains them god like power.
7/5/13 7:13 AM
Virginio
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Delux reverb is schooling fools right now. Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 7:17 AM
deluxe reverb

Edited: 07/09/13 5:25 PM
Thanks juxtaposition. it is refreshing to finally see there are a few people waking up and asking the ufc to please stop the war propaganda during their shows. we pay $55 dollars or at least $80/month in cable fees to watch these great athletes fight in a regulated sport, after which they shake hands and show respect for one another. not to be bombarded with war propaganda because young men are impressionable and will believe anything their heroes tell them, even if it is something as absurd as "war and mass murder for profit is honorable and right".

no more of this propaganda zuffa, unless the federal government has you so tightly by the balls due to your well known shady criminal past that they're gonna squeeze your support out of you or make you face the consequences.
7/5/13 7:24 AM
deluxe reverb

thanks virginio. i think i'm done ranting for now.
7/5/13 7:32 AM
morotetsuke
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Adulterous_Zucchini - 

"thats why America is... or was... a special place"

I thought he was 100% pro-USA?

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.

Mark Twain

7/5/13 8:21 AM
JoeHurley
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ive heard a lot of talk out of Tim Kennedy. Obviously nobody is hampering his freedom of speech.

You have the right to say almost anything you want and people have the right to say something negative back. People seem to be unclear on that second part. Just because you say something doesn't mean people have to like or accept it. Phone Post
7/5/13 8:31 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Tim has never fought in a War where the USA's freedom of speech was in jeopardy.

He may think he was but he wasn't.

Iraq? Lol. Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 9:48 AM
Alpha Chimp

Edited: 07/05/13 9:52 AM
The only place American freedom of speech is in jeopardy is in the USA right now.<br />it seems like anyone who speaks out against the federal line is called unpatriotic, <br />SO TIm, Militich and the others, if you want to defend freedom of speech, do something about all the bullshit within the USA, stop acting like a bunch of puppets for the warmongering elite and the military industrial complex who pay your wages.<br />basically, the rest of the world views you as brainwashed fools at the best, and mercenary scum at the worst.<br /><br />if you want to do something cool for foreign relations - make sports a diplomatic bridge between the people of each county, not a reason to divide and inspire hatred between nations - bypass the political bullshit because we all know that the common man can and would be friends with each other across the world if it wasnt for these sick f**cs who orchestrate all the wars.<br /><br />btw - Tim - if you get the message, i urge you to watch the VICE HBO episode 10 were the harlem globetrotters go to North Korea and play basketball and everyone loves it - <br />imagine that....americans in north korea having fun - just like it should be.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.