UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Dana White's sexual preference?

7/4/13 10:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ip Man 81
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlexinTO -
Ip Man 81 -
The Loge -
Ip Man 81 - Obviously OP understood the point DW was trying to get across. Nice try on trying to be cute tho. Phone Post 3.0
I'm just simple floor sweeping Laotian trying to make way in hustle bustle of America culture. I try learn good to understand the new ounces of English language but it can be how you say "rock" "hard" sometime. I sorry if I make misunderstanding. I think you cute two. Phone Post 3.0
Now your trying too hard dude. It's cool tho, everyone needs attention in their own special, preferred way Phone Post 3.0
No kidding

I don't miss Supercalo and I am sorry to see an imposter basically copy his crap....
It's like all those crappy cartoons that tried to copy the Far Side when Gary Larson put down his pen....

The only difference was that the Far Side was really, really good Phone Post 3.0
Ha! I think that every time I see some of these posters try to act like him. It's hilarious.

Why do some of these people feel the need to imitate him? For the attention? It's sad that some of these posters want to be like another one so bad. Hmmm maybe if I misspell my words people will think I'm cool like supercalo. JUST MAYBE!!! Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 10:54 PM
The Loge
857 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ip Man 81 -
AlexinTO -
Ip Man 81 -
The Loge -
Ip Man 81 - Obviously OP understood the point DW was trying to get across. Nice try on trying to be cute tho. Phone Post 3.0
I'm just simple floor sweeping Laotian trying to make way in hustle bustle of America culture. I try learn good to understand the new ounces of English language but it can be how you say "rock" "hard" sometime. I sorry if I make misunderstanding. I think you cute two. Phone Post 3.0
Now your trying too hard dude. It's cool tho, everyone needs attention in their own special, preferred way Phone Post 3.0
No kidding

I don't miss Supercalo and I am sorry to see an imposter basically copy his crap....
It's like all those crappy cartoons that tried to copy the Far Side when Gary Larson put down his pen....

The only difference was that the Far Side was really, really good Phone Post 3.0
Ha! I think that every time I see some of these posters try to act like him. It's hilarious.

Why do some of these people feel the need to imitate him? For the attention? It's sad that some of these posters want to be like another one so bad. Hmmm maybe if I misspell my words people will think I'm cool like supercalo. JUST MAYBE!!! Phone Post 3.0
I hope I not misspell things. I leaf that up to you my friend. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 11:00 PM
Ip Man 81

The Loge -
Ip Man 81 -
AlexinTO -
Ip Man 81 -
The Loge -
No kidding

I hope I not misspell things. I leaf that up to you my friend. Phone Post 3.0
Nope spot on! Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 11:10 PM
dannyapodaca
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quit trying to hi jack this thread assholes! Op raises a good point. im sure anderson isnt the first fighter dana has wanted to fuck. Phone Post
7/5/13 9:49 AM
The Loge
857 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dannyapodaca - Quit trying to hi jack this thread assholes! Op raises a good point. im sure anderson isnt the first fighter dana has wanted to fuck. Phone Post
Thanks you for being here to backs my ass up. Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 10:33 AM
Richard Tuck
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Loge - 
dannyapodaca - Quit trying to hi jack this thread assholes! Op raises a good point. im sure anderson isnt the first fighter dana has wanted to fuck. Phone Post
Thanks you for being here to backs my ass up. Phone Post 3.0

Kirik provides valet service for donkeys?

Classy forum
7/5/13 11:06 AM
sitchpack

fuck your dollar

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.