UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Faker in wheelchair at UFC Fan Expo

7/5/13 2:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
patsully98
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShanTheMan - This guy's a phony, dude. I have seen a lot of spinals in my time.
Voted up, El Duderino. Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 3:07 PM
Jason Reinhardt
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/05/13 3:11 PM
Sounds similar to Rampage Jacksons brother going around scamming the fighters and business's, making "fake" after party posters in Australia (UFC 127) only to keep the pre-paid money, which the establishments paid partial payment in advance. And of course Rampage's brother never showed. Bottom line, he was using UFC fighters names and pictures, promising the owners of bars they would show up. Many of us saw our pictures on these flyers all over Australia stating certain UFC fighters would be there. I went up to the dude, and told him to remove my picture on the flyers, because i had other obligations after my fight. Of course he didn't. He stressed me out. And then, he took it one step further by......
Scamming me personally by racking up this hotel (guest's only) parking bill which got billed to my room. Yes, he was parking his rental car, (which i never once rode in) giving my room number to the very nice hotel, and charged up a nice size bill. This again, stressed me out, as i had absolutely no idea this man was parking his car using my room number. When i 1st met the guy in the hotel lobby i thought he was legit being as he was Rampage's brother. So, i gave him my room number trying to be cool. BIG MISTAKE! I thought he was very likeable and legit. I was wrong. I later found out that Rampage knows about his brother and doesn't have much to do with him because apparently his brother has done this type s... before.
7/5/13 3:12 PM
The Loge
899 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShanTheMan - This guy's a phony, dude. I have seen a lot of spinals in my time.
VTFU Bravo! Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 4:06 PM
Jump Kick
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt - Sounds similar to Rampage Jacksons brother going around scamming the fighters and business's, making "fake" after party posters in Australia (UFC 127) only to keep the pre-paid money, which the establishments paid partial payment in advance. And of course Rampage's brother never showed. Bottom line, he was using UFC fighters names and pictures, promising the owners of bars they would show up. Many of us saw our pictures on these flyers all over Australia stating certain UFC fighters would be there. I went up to the dude, and told him to remove my picture on the flyers, because i had other obligations after my fight. Of course he didn't. He stressed me out. And then, he took it one step further by......
Scamming me personally by racking up this hotel (guest's only) parking bill which got billed to my room. Yes, he was parking his rental car, (which i never once rode in) giving my room number to the very nice hotel, and charged up a nice size bill. This again, stressed me out, as i had absolutely no idea this man was parking his car using my room number. When i 1st met the guy in the hotel lobby i thought he was legit being as he was Rampage's brother. So, i gave him my room number trying to be cool. BIG MISTAKE! I thought he was very likeable and legit. I was wrong. I later found out that Rampage knows about his brother and doesn't have much to do with him because apparently his brother has done this type s... before.
Shit deserves its own thread, wow. Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 4:53 PM
3rdLion
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jump Kick -
Jason Reinhardt - Sounds similar to Rampage Jacksons brother going around scamming the fighters and business's, making "fake" after party posters in Australia (UFC 127) only to keep the pre-paid money, which the establishments paid partial payment in advance. And of course Rampage's brother never showed. Bottom line, he was using UFC fighters names and pictures, promising the owners of bars they would show up. Many of us saw our pictures on these flyers all over Australia stating certain UFC fighters would be there. I went up to the dude, and told him to remove my picture on the flyers, because i had other obligations after my fight. Of course he didn't. He stressed me out. And then, he took it one step further by......
This Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 5:07 PM
Unwariestpickle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

grkblood - 
Unwariestpickle - Thread in poor taste IMO.

How is it poor taste to expose someone pretending to be handicapped?

Where's the proof? All I see is a guy in a wheel chair with no back story.
7/5/13 5:09 PM
GodSaveTheReem
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in for post work-ness
7/5/13 5:25 PM
ThirdJackson
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unwariestpickle - 
grkblood - 

The guy told people he pretends to be disabled to get to the front of the lines. He does it for celebrities, musicians, and other athletes as well. What proof do you want? An interview with him posted on YouTube shot in 1080p?

7/5/13 5:39 PM
jjchgo
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt - Sounds similar to Rampage Jacksons brother going around scamming the fighters and business's, making "fake" after party posters in Australia (UFC 127) only to keep the pre-paid money, which the establishments paid partial payment in advance. And of course Rampage's brother never showed. Bottom line, he was using UFC fighters names and pictures, promising the owners of bars they would show up. Many of us saw our pictures on these flyers all over Australia stating certain UFC fighters would be there. I went up to the dude, and told him to remove my picture on the flyers, because i had other obligations after my fight. Of course he didn't. He stressed me out. And then, he took it one step further by......

damn jason that is messed up!
7/5/13 6:37 PM
Jump Kick
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThirdJackson -
Unwariestpickle - 
grkblood - 

The guy told people he pretends to be disabled to get to the front of the lines. He does it for celebrities, musicians, and other athletes as well. What proof do you want? An interview with him posted on YouTube shot in 1080p?

Any handicapped OGer might say the same just to get people crazed. He might be joking. Someone should Chris Hanson this guy when he's out playing flag football though if op is correct. Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 7:26 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom
3rdLion -
Jump Kick -
This Phone Post 3.0
100%, wow.

that might be worse than this guy faking his disability. Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 7:31 PM
CindyO

Jason Reinhardt - Sounds similar to Rampage Jacksons brother going around scamming the fighters and business's, making "fake" after party posters in Australia (UFC 127) only to keep the pre-paid money, which the establishments paid partial payment in advance. And of course Rampage's brother never showed. Bottom line, he was using UFC fighters names and pictures, promising the owners of bars they would show up. Many of us saw our pictures on these flyers all over Australia stating certain UFC fighters would be there. I went up to the dude, and told him to remove my picture on the flyers, because i had other obligations after my fight. Of course he didn't. He stressed me out. And then, he took it one step further by......

How the hell did this never come out? This post deserves its own thread, IMO!!!

Cindy

7/5/13 8:35 PM
BRZ

CindyO -

Cindy

It did at the time I remember it. Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 11:45 PM
ChicagoTom
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BRZ -
CindyO -

Cindy

It did at the time I remember it. Phone Post 3.0
Bring it back to life!!!!

Phone Post 3.0
7/6/13 12:36 AM
mwmhong
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post 3.0
7/6/13 12:58 AM
Gullivers Travels
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, it's possible the dude jokes about doing it for the autographs because he's insecure and wants to be funny.
7/6/13 1:02 AM
clintboxe
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage's brother No Touch? Or as that his cousin? Phone Post 3.0
7/6/13 3:47 AM
ChaosOverkill
587 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tell him there's a big black widow on his back.

7/6/13 3:49 AM
ChaosOverkill
587 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Or light his chair on fire, that always works

7/6/13 4:07 AM
PUBLIC_loves_VITOR_eff_THE_haters

throw him down a couple flights of stairs Phone Post
7/6/13 4:54 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
7/6/13 6:51 AM
Enemies

Poop Doodle - His finger is glowing! WTF! Phone Post 3.0

E.T. roll home.
7/6/13 9:03 AM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john_d1974 -
ThirdJackson - 

Word around Vegas is there's a guy pretending to be disabled in order to get to the front of the line at UFC signings. Considering how Dana and all the fighters go out of their way to accommodate fans, I felt that this should be addressed.

where's your proof bitch?

Is that The Garv??? Phone Post
7/6/13 9:09 AM
Gomrad
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poptarts - Shove him out of his chair and see how he reacts.
Lol

What movie was that from?

I want to day a 1980's Naked Gun?? Phone Post 3.0
7/6/13 9:14 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm fucking there today! Fuck this asshole faker! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.