UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Occupation: Fighter-now 45,000 ratings on Netflix!

7/5/13 1:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
chad savage
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Whats up UG!,

I hope everyone had a great and safe 4th.

Just wanted to give an update on me and the film since its been a bit that i've been online.

The film Occupation: Fighter has now reached over 45,000 ratings on Netflix and I have been told it's been seen over 4 million times between the US and Canada! So incredible. Nobody ever expected this project to turn into what it has become. We also just got word that it is set to hit Brazil Netflix and network TV in October. Thank you guys for all the support you haven given me and the growth of the film. If it wasn't for you guys, none of this would have been possible.

As for me. I finally had my back surgery in February. These last few months have been spent rehabbing and core strength building. I can honestly say this is the FIRST time in my career I am completely pain free! I'm FAR from done. Only a few months in and i'm already feeling stronger, faster and more stable than ever. Reborn. I cant wait to get back in and perform for the 1st time at 100%. We are looking at an October comeback! Ill keep everyone posted.

Thanks again for the years of support.
OSS

Chad "SAVAGE" George

here is the trailer to the doc if you havent seen it.
(Blue namer can you imbed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k94vmXzlmVc
7/5/13 1:30 PM
MattyJ
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've seen its a good watch always interesting to see the behind the scenes footage to see how the pros prepare themselves.

Best of luck in your recovery VTFU. Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 1:33 PM
Mil Mascaras
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool, I'll check it out.
7/5/13 1:37 PM
ironyuppie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just started it yesterday. It's very good. Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 4:40 PM
chad savage
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
7/5/13 5:45 PM
shoman
387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shomanart.com, Artist. MMA Sentinel
You are the man Chadwick.
7/5/13 8:09 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
1054 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SSSavage

7/5/13 8:22 PM
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope you make some good money off it
7/5/13 8:40 PM
Heywood Jablowme
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great documentary im huge fan. Good luck with your comeback can't wait to see you fight again. Phone Post
7/7/13 3:22 PM
chad savage

Wow. That was crazy last night. Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 2:18 PM
chad savage

Thanks for the love! Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 3:49 PM
UGCTT_mrthesnake
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit I didn't know this movie included a UGer. I will definitely watch now! Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 4:54 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2918 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was a killer Doc!!

Looking forward to seeing you back in the cage ASAP.

Glad to hear the back is healing up nicely. Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 5:17 PM
gokudamus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I enjoyed it. Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 6:55 PM
UGCTT_mrthesnake
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 7:00 PM
Taz Styles
3366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k94vmXzlmVc

7/15/13 10:27 PM
Tat2tillidie
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was a awesome documentary ... If you haven't seen it go watch it !!!! Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 11:00 PM
Eric_Spicely
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chad youre one of my favorites! War Phone Post
7/16/13 3:27 AM
Silhouette
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what kind of back surgery did you have?

great documentary, hope you make a full comeback
7/17/13 8:31 PM
chad savage

Thanks for the support UG. Stoked everyone enjoyed the film. It looks like my come back will be in October. I cant wait. 18 month layoff is way over due. And to be able to do it pain free for the first time in my career is beyond words. Here is a new promo that was put together to help promote my return. Thanks again for all your support. I cant wait!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srQvXFA_oh8
7/17/13 8:37 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
577 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
7/17/13 9:33 PM
Silhouette
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hey chad

i dont know if you missed it, but what kind of back surgery did you have? im about to go under the knife myself and was curious.
7/17/13 9:54 PM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watched it awhile back, great doc. But all these mma docs make my eyeballs rain.
7/18/13 10:35 AM
chad savage

hey Silhouette,

About 4 years ago I blew my l5/s1 - 12mm herniation with severe sciatica and spinal stenosis. Over the years I had just masked the injury with cortisone and epidural injections without knowing the severity of my injury. But now it all made sense why the amount of pain I was constantly in. I had my surgery in February and already feeling amazing. They did a microdiscectomy and stem cell injections from my hip. Truly the best decision I could have ever made. Especially when I thought my career was over. What are you having done?

All the best,
Chad
7/18/13 10:59 AM
Rick Screeton
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4 million people saw me get punched in the face. Cool. :). Congrats on the success Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.