UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG Mob needed ASAP re: combat8 in aussieland

7/11/13 3:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BTT-RyannVonDoom
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zedlepln -
BTT-RyannVonDoom - Come now ug brethren, this is serious. Phone Post 3.0

You'd think with all the chatter that happens over fighter pay, folks would go monkey shit over it. They should: these shows pull fighters who live much more so on the razor's edge than do the market leaders. Perhaps you'll get a little more love later in the day as UGers down unda log in. 

I hope so. And this place isnt like before when we first joined.. A lot of lip service and not enough action. Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 5:29 PM
zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/11/13 6:14 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Tttt Phone Post 3.0
7/12/13 1:04 AM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

tttttttttttttttt

7/12/13 1:43 AM
Jobe Watson the Gentleman
386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a pile of garbage this is. As the premiere Australian poster here I am embarrased.

7/12/13 1:46 AM
ChaosOverkill
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

7/12/13 1:50 AM
Jobe Watson the Gentleman
386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who's in NSW here?

7/12/13 1:56 AM
rbl
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT... But other than warning people that they don't pay their bills, there's not a lot you can do. Impact FC had similar issues in 2010. The promoters disappear, and in the case of Graham Henry he is not the kind of guy you could easily chase up anyway. Phone Post 3.0
7/12/13 8:46 AM
zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BellatorGhostAgent - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
zedlepln -

You'd think with all the chatter that happens over fighter pay, folks would go monkey shit over it. They should: these shows pull fighters who live much more so on the razor's edge than do the market leaders. Perhaps you'll get a little more love later in the day as UGers down unda log in. 

I hope so. And this place isnt like before when we first joined.. A lot of lip service and not enough action. Phone Post 3.0

says the guy who only TTT, u call for castration...lemme guess dojo storm...and dog others for "lip service" yet what have you done? Created a thread, so that means your excluded from everything else invloved? Do you need others to hold your hand? Man up and do something than.

WTF are you babbling on about? RVD's done what plenty of others before him have done, which is share the knowledge and get the conversation initiated. That's how these threads work. Someone on the UG knows the promoter. Or the local community where he operates. RVD asked the help of the mob, which is what he is supposed to do. Given that he is in LV and the promoter is Australia, that may be all he really can do at the moment. We got King Paul's brother's dog back. We can get these fighters paid, right? 

7/12/13 11:43 AM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

zedlepln -
BellatorGhostAgent - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
zedlepln -

says the guy who only TTT, u call for castration...lemme guess dojo storm...and dog others for "lip service" yet what have you done? Created a thread, so that means your excluded from everything else invloved? Do you need others to hold your hand? Man up and do something than.

WTF are you babbling on about? RVD's done what plenty of others before him have done, which is share the knowledge and get the conversation initiated. That's how these threads work. Someone on the UG knows the promoter. Or the local community where he operates. RVD asked the help of the mob, which is what he is supposed to do. Given that he is in LV and the promoter is Australia, that may be all he really can do at the moment. We got King Paul's brother's dog back. We can get these fighters paid, right? 

I'm in wyoming now actually.. And since i'm not in aussie land there ist much i can do other than what you stated, but the thing is.. I have done things and have helped others. But i dont gloat about it and it's not lip service. The aussies need to know about this and they can dish out their justice.

Bga, sucks you're just a trollish hater. You could be helping.. But you'll just trol troll trolll. Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 9:13 AM
UGCTT_Teila_Tuli's_Tooth
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for RVD Phone Post
7/15/13 11:57 AM
mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. Just read this.

Unbelievable. Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 12:05 PM
SonOfThePeepHole

Jobe Watson the Gentleman -

Who's in NSW here?

Me Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.