UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Silva vs. Weidman

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/6/13 2:27 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1310 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

After 2,458 days, the UFC has a new middleweight champion.

Chris Weidman ended the long, illustrious reign of Anderson Silva at UFC 162. In a stunning ending, Weidman knocked out Silva with a left hook followed by ground and pound at 1:18 of the second round.

"Chris Weidman is the best, he's the new champion," Silva said afterward. "He's the best."

read entire article...

Title Fight Chris Weidman Vs. Anderson "The Spider" Silva
Fight was scheduled for 5 rounds (5x5x5x5x5) - Fight was for the Middleweight Title
Name Chris Weidman Chris Weidman
Height 6′ 0″ (182.88 cm)
Weight 190 (86.18 kg)
Record 9-0-0
Team  
VS
Name Anderson Silva Anderson Silva
Height 6′ 2″ (187.96 cm)
Weight 185 (83.91 kg)
Record 31-4-0
Team Black House

-Chris Weidman defeated Anderson Silva by Knockout (Punches, 2nd Round, 1:18)

7/6/13 2:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MEOWticket
464 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
7/6/13 2:28 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
1220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Andy

7/6/13 2:31 PM
sitchpack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The great white hype will lose

7/6/13 2:34 PM
sgotwalks
1920 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson absolutely has to win this fight. I don't see how he can't win, but if he shouldn't.............the only two potential super-fights go down in flames, and Dana is left standing with his dick in his hand after some snide remarks about boxing blowing it with the super-fights following the Pacqiao KO!

7/6/13 2:40 PM
3rdLion
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson is ready to kill him, he looked at him like a little boy at the weigh ins, it's going to be violent.
7/6/13 3:35 PM
Rudi

WEIDMAN IS GOING TO SLEEP YALL!

*Paula deen voice* Phone Post
7/6/13 4:12 PM
Chucklesmf
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub'd Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 12:42 AM
crazyea
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingofBJJ - 

Congrats to Weidman.  Silva hopefully will learn that playing around in the Octagon would eventually catch up with you.

The new MW champion.  Immediate rematch probably in January.

This.

Anderson said he doesn't want to fight for the belt anymore. Wonder whats up?
7/7/13 12:42 AM
clevelandkid

I had that weird feeling in my gut before the fight, but I literally can't believe what I just saw. Congrats to Chris for beating the best ever, and to Anderson for being the best ever. No clue what happens now...
7/7/13 12:49 AM
buckshot44
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris Weidman just shocked the world!!  Job well done Chris, it's time for a change of guard.  HOLY SHIT!

7/7/13 12:51 AM
billyzane

nice to see the cocky prick get put in his place...GOAT Fedor
7/7/13 12:56 AM
catgobling

anderson coulda smoked him but he didnt want to
7/7/13 12:59 AM
DanChow
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson clowning -

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xSFuXv1jd6c/UdjyCQrm5VI/AAAAAAAApYA/MY3Rm8wBHJs/s1600/0.gif
7/7/13 1:01 AM
muay_jitsu

Anderson has no respect. For him to say he does is a joke. Fighting like that. Happy to see him get KO'd for it but not happy for Weidman since it takes from him in the eyes of some people.

with that said let vitor KO the hype. Nah UFC will protect him.
7/7/13 1:02 AM
GodSaveTheReem
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that was amazing...
7/7/13 1:03 AM
DanChow
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stupid is as stupid does Anderson embarassed the crap out of himself with that performance....GOAT? Hell no...Fedor is.
7/7/13 1:04 AM
niveky144

Tonight would be the night if ever I were to get banned from this site for fighter bashing.....I have lost all respect for Anderson Silva as a fighter, not that he or anyone else cares...but that was just unacceptable....he just made it worse with his statements...I mean I know English is not his first language, but he's a smart guy and I'm sure he knows the gist of what he says....Rogan is spinning the whole pressure aspect and all that of the constant title fights, and I am sure that is something hard to deal with, but the whole sequence of complete disrespect that got him knocked out and his reaction, explanation, and statements. it also gave him like a wierd half-assed excuse, at least that's how it came across to me. coupled with his established history of clowning in fights and then talking about being tired. just really seems fishy..I don't see how it could sit well with anyone...especially Dana White and the Fertitta's....
7/7/13 1:05 AM
Machara

DIVE
7/7/13 1:07 AM
muay_jitsu

niveky144 - Tonight would be the night if ever I were to get banned from this site for fighter bashing.....I have lost all respect for Anderson Silva as a fighter, not that he or anyone else cares...but that was just unacceptable....he just made it worse with his statements...I mean I know English is not his first language, but he's a smart guy and I'm sure he knows the gist of what he says....Rogan is spinning the whole pressure aspect and all that of the constant title fights, and I am sure that is something hard to deal with, but the whole sequence of complete disrespect that got him knocked out and his reaction, explanation, and statements. it also gave him like a wierd half-assed excuse, at least that's how it came across to me. coupled with his established history of clowning in fights and then talking about being tired. just really seems fishy..I don't see how it could sit well with anyone...especially Dana White and the Fertitta's....

I actually agree
7/7/13 1:10 AM
dom dom dom

I wonder how much he bet against himself lol
7/7/13 1:18 AM
Fyuk Yu

Wow that was fucking crazy. In for conspiracy theories and excuses.
7/7/13 1:19 AM
Seraldo Babalu
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread needs a gif:

http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/weidman-silva-ko.gif
7/7/13 1:20 AM
SilverSpoon1996

Please give Bisping his title shot!!! I wanna see him get KO again!
7/7/13 1:24 AM
anix

I thinking the feignting him was a way to try to mindgame him, and not engage him

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.