UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tate: I will seriously shoot myself in the face...

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/6/13 6:57 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Ronda Rouey has armbarred every opponent she has ever faced in the first round, including Miesha Tate in the first every women's bantamweight championship. Miesha Tate will be the first however to get a chance at redemption when she takes on Rousey in December and this time is adamant she won't be armbarred again:

Though the anticipated rematch is months away, Miesha is already working to find a way to thwart what she called Ronda's "hybrid armbar" that throws any regular defense plan out the window.

"It's never too early to train and practice that gameplan over and over and over, I'm going to beat it into my skull if I have to," Tate said. "Swear to God, she's not going to armbar me if it's the last thing I do."

"I will seriously shoot myself in the face before I leave that cage if she armbars me again. It can't happen," Tate added.

read entire article...

7/6/13 6:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
spiral
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lock & load
7/6/13 7:00 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda definitely wins by armbar again Phone Post
7/6/13 7:01 PM
ShanTheMan
1064 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was gonna make a joke about rooting hard for ronda now, but suicide isnt funny.

I just hope someone has a wardrobe malfuction.
7/6/13 7:07 PM
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only thing that will be shot in her face is Caraways money shot while he is imagining Ronda
7/6/13 7:13 PM
Kings21
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well I think the only appropriate ending to this fight is another first rnd armbar.

Betcha she doesn't shoot herself though. Phone Post
7/6/13 7:16 PM
hogh20

After the fight. Guess which one is Tate.

http://www.delvedigger.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Black-Knight-monty-python.jpg

7/6/13 7:17 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda by kneebar.
7/6/13 7:18 PM
mma ray
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She'll be doing the world a favor.. I kid, I kid
7/6/13 7:23 PM
Harmon Whistler
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"first ever" IMHO.

7/6/13 7:25 PM
ProteinBake
534 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gotta watch out for that armbar, imo

7/6/13 7:28 PM
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun

Hollow Rain (FtheOG) - Imagine how epic it would be if she literally sucked off a shotgun in the cage after the fight and splattered her brains on the canvas. Phone Post 3.0

as crazy as it sounds I can almost see Ronda making a joke about it in the post fight interview. She is hardcore
7/6/13 7:30 PM
hogh20

hogh20 - After the fight. Guess which one is Tate.

http://www.delvedigger.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Black-Knight-monty-python.jpg

blue namer please
7/6/13 7:30 PM
Eggbert
1090 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChokeEmOut - Aim for the nose sister Phone Post
Bingo. I was hoping she would have it fixed after water zigano did to it Phone Post 3.0
7/6/13 7:32 PM
chaplinshouse
808 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

be hilarious if hundreds of toy guns came flying in the cage after the armbar.  ufc crowd, make it happen

7/6/13 7:33 PM
paradigmer
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She is serious she will do that.

7/6/13 7:35 PM
mdfmma123
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun -
Hollow Rain (FtheOG) - Imagine how epic it would be if she literally sucked off a shotgun in the cage after the fight and splattered her brains on the canvas. Phone Post 3.0

as crazy as it sounds I can almost see Ronda making a joke about it in the post fight interview. She is hardcore
Be hilarious is he handed Tate a watergun. Phone Post 3.0
7/6/13 7:35 PM
mdfmma123
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mdfmma123 -
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun -

Be hilarious is he handed Tate a watergun. Phone Post 3.0
*if she Phone Post 3.0
7/6/13 7:36 PM
puss'nmitts
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meisha might not shoot herself in the face, but I would bet she will be just as stubborn about tapping. Could be another graphic elbow dislocation for Ronda's highlight reel. Phone Post 3.0
7/6/13 7:36 PM
MMA Girls
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joanne, MMA Girls
Hmmmm Phone Post 3.0
7/6/13 7:37 PM
PrettyBoy
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hollow Rain (FtheOG) - Imagine how epic it would be if she literally sucked off a shotgun in the cage after the fight and splattered her brains on the canvas. Phone Post 3.0
Took it too far there pal. Phone Post 3.0
7/6/13 7:38 PM
JerodR
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Misha swore it wasn't going to happen last time as well. Phone Post 3.0
7/6/13 7:39 PM
Lebronfloppedhisnutsonmyface
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honda by arm bar

Just aim for the nose... Phone Post 3.0
7/6/13 7:39 PM
JSMHP
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Hybrid armbar"....lol

That shit right there is why some guys are pissed at the paydays some of the ladies are getting.
7/6/13 7:42 PM
Vader03
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would love to see meisha beat hondas ass Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.