UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Done watching this crap

7/7/13 12:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NukerMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Small Business Mentor, Partner

Time to move onto a new sport.  All the showboating and stupidity of these cards finally got to me.  Pay 60 bucks for a card to watch anderson dance around with his hands down and get KOed like an overconfident cocky gym scrub.

Feel almost ripped off.  I don't care is someone loses, but fuck...at least TRY to win.

Was great fun guys while the fights were fights!

7/7/13 12:36 AM
crazydave
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why you mad tho? Phone Post
7/7/13 12:37 AM
Escopeta
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crazydave -  Why you mad tho? Phone Post

He just fucking explained it. Can you read? lol
7/7/13 12:38 AM
Tweener

You look jacked in your profile pic.
7/7/13 12:39 AM
RJJH
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

peace out fag

ShoreBreaker420
1027 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bye op eat shit Phone Post 3.0
JetSetter

NukerMMA -

Time to move onto a new sport.  All the showboating and stupidity of these cards finally got to me.  Pay 60 bucks for a card to watch anderson dance around with his hands down and get KOed like an overconfident cocky gym scrub.

Feel almost ripped off.  I don't care is someone loses, but fuck...at least TRY to win.

He did the same thing in all his so why are you trippin now? Phone Post 3.0
JkdSam

NukerMMA - 

Especially when it's clear to anyone watching that Anderson could've won this had he cut out the stupid shit. He showed no respect to Weidman and got what he deserved.
JetSetter

Wins Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 12:40 AM
Lux Fixxins

Escopeta -

No... But why he mad? Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 12:41 AM
TzTinkle
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was bullshit, how many other champs went out this way? Tyson lost his belt over 10 brutal rounds and was still looking for his mouthpiece when he got knocked down. Anderson goes out with his hands down and doing a shitty pernell whitaker impression.
7/7/13 12:44 AM
NukerMMA

That fight FELT like a throw to me. Like anderson wanted to do other shit anyways.  Why charge me 60 bucks to watch him throw shit?  Fuck that shit. I've paid for nearly every UFC since UFC 43....fucking done.

7/7/13 12:45 AM
luctaro
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JkdSam - 
NukerMMA - 

Especially when it's clear to anyone watching that Anderson could've won this had he cut out the stupid shit. He showed no respect to Weidman and got what he deserved.

Is it clear?

I was watching too and was not that clear for me.

Taking down and GnPed, Weidman explained they knew Anderson was gonna try his cocky approach and their plan was to creep on him and surprise him so thats why he stopped the relentless takedowns.
7/7/13 12:47 AM
luctaro
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NukerMMA - 

That fight FELT like a throw to me. Like anderson wanted to do other shit anyways.  Why charge me 60 bucks to watch him throw shit?  Fuck that shit. I've paid for nearly every UFC since UFC 43....fucking done.

let me lick your anderson fanboy tears

mmmmmm

delicious

:)
7/7/13 12:48 AM
Animal Mother
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Somebody call a waaaaambulance Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 12:49 AM
I LOVE GSP
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Escopeta - 

lol.
7/7/13 12:51 AM
NukerMMA

this shit started up in boxing too when it started to get big.   Never thought I would be disgusted with Anderson.  Unfuckingbelievable.

7/7/13 12:51 AM
LEET060

this is why you don't "Hot Dog" around in fights.
7/7/13 1:25 AM
QuadAces
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you didn't enjoy the rest of the card, then maybe you're right to stop watching MMA. Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 3:00 AM
Roy Batty
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nobones - 
NukerMMA - 

It wasn't showboating.  Joe Rogan confused everyone by repeating a bad assessment.  Anderson wasn't being cocky.  He was trying to bait Weidman into a stand up fight.  And it was working because Weidman didn't go for as many takedowns, was hesitating and when he did go for a takedown in the second round it was very half hearted.  The problem was Anderson was so afraid of getting taken down again that he would not throw knees in the clinch which is his best weapon.  He didn't even go for his trademark flying knee.  He threw very few leg kicks and only one head kick I think.  And Weidman had good enough head movement to neutralize Anderson's punches.  It was another way of defending the takedown.

This. Anderson was winning the exchanges in the latter moments of the 1st and didn't feel threatened. If Anderson hadn't gotten surprised by the backhand jab and been out of position and, thus, off-balance to slip or roll with the hook that dropped him, we would be talking about the masterful job Silva did in baiting Weidman into stand-up fight.
7/7/13 4:03 AM
Waffler742
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

See you next event
7/7/13 4:23 AM
MrHughes1991
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok then fucking leave dude lol. Why do you feel the need to post on the UG if you're moving to another sport? Do you think all of mma will be like "shit, that homo on the UG just said he's not gonna watch mma anymore, wtf are we gonna do?" Get real dude no one cares Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 4:25 AM
MrHughes1991
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go on down to McDonalds and get you a wahhhburger and some french cries Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 4:45 AM
TheMessiah

And another one bites the dust' Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 4:47 AM
Flexo
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As one of Amderson's huge fans, fuck that clown. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.