7/7/13 12:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Blackmore
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yea..ummm he's the best Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 12:59 AM
Bill Pharoni
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ummmm.. wut???
7/7/13 1:01 AM
Bofbro
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chareth Cutestory - Weidman would beat a prime Fedor.

Are you drunk.
7/7/13 1:07 AM
macblack

Jesus johnny you drank three six packs Phone Post
7/7/13 1:11 AM
Emperor Nero

Lol people are so weird
7/7/13 1:14 AM
Fedor219

Chareth Cutestory - Weidman would beat a prime Fedor.
You must be delusional Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 1:15 AM
savage043
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hollow Rain (FtheOG) - Yeh cuz he didn't lose 3 times in a row did he you dumb fucking faggot Phone Post 3.0
You mad bro?........ Andy still the goat and prime fedor destroys Chris weiner. Weight classes how do they work? Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 1:27 AM
Bofbro
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chareth Cutestory - The best Weidman beats the best Fedor 10/10. This is no insult to Fedor, he was an amazing fighter. Weidman is just that good.

You need help.
7/7/13 1:38 AM
mma ray
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA fans are so fucking fairweather. wait till Weidman loses his next fight. Silva, Vitor, Munoz etc. take your pick.
All these same Weidman nut-huggers will be riding whoever beats him...strange fans....BTW, Weidman could'nt last half a round with Fedor. FACT
7/7/13 1:02 PM
Blackmore

mma ray - MMA fans are so fucking fairweather. wait till Weidman loses his next fight. Silva, Vitor, Munoz etc. take your pick.
All these same Weidman nut-huggers will be riding whoever beats him...strange fans....BTW, Weidman could'nt last half a round with Fedor. FACT
10 years of domination, open weight champion (no weight class bullshit) and a great representative of the sport

Next stop: GSP! Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 1:03 PM
orcus

Bofbro - 

Are you drunk.

Bigger than Fedor, superior wrestler, not going to be subbed from the bottom (omg even Galvao couldn't do it and that was when Weidman had only been doing bjj for a week).

7/7/13 1:25 PM
Glovegate

orcus - 
Bofbro - 

Are you drunk.

Bigger than Fedor, superior wrestler, not going to be subbed from the bottom (omg even Galvao couldn't do it and that was when Weidman had only been doing bjj for a week).

orcus, you've been killing it lately.  Don't let your golden boy's KO loss bring you down.

It would be pathetic if you and the other Anderson fans were so emotionally tied to the idea of Anderson being the best (specifically better than Fedor) that you now try to retroactively build Weidman up so that Anderson doesn't drop below Fedor even though you spent a lot of time calling Weidman's credentials into question over the past year or so.

That would be really laughably pathetic.

7/7/13 1:35 PM
Grouch
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/07/13 1:36 PM
<blockquote>Chareth Cutestory - Weidman would beat a prime Fedor.</blockquote><br />
Legit LOL
He beats one top 5 middleweight in his whole career and now he's better then Fedor? Don't think so.
7/7/13 1:41 PM
orcus

"It would be pathetic if you and the other Anderson fans were so emotionally tied to the idea of Anderson being the best (specifically better than Fedor) that you now try to retroactively build Weidman up so that Anderson doesn't drop below Fedor even though you spent a lot of time calling Weidman's credentials into question over the past year or so."

Well, Weidman is certainly a superior wrestler to Fedor; when not cutting to 185 he is bigger than Fedor in every respect; and I feel he is a much superior sub grappler to Mark Coleman and Hong Man Choi, and thus would be extremely unlikely to be subbed from the bottom.

If you disagree with the my parenthetical, tongue-in-cheek praise for his grappling, take it up with the Weidman fans who trumpeted it for the past year; I don't know what else about my description of Weidman you might be taking issue with

7/7/13 1:48 PM
Glovegate

orcus - 

"It would be pathetic if you and the other Anderson fans were so emotionally tied to the idea of Anderson being the best (specifically better than Fedor) that you now try to retroactively build Weidman up so that Anderson doesn't drop below Fedor even though you spent a lot of time calling Weidman's credentials into question over the past year or so."

Well, Weidman is certainly a superior wrestler to Fedor; when not cutting to 185 he is bigger than Fedor in every respect; and I feel he is a much superior sub grappler to Mark Coleman and Hong Man Choi, and thus would be extremely unlikely to be subbed from the bottom.

If you disagree with the my parenthetical, tongue-in-cheek praise for his grappling, take it up with the Weidman fans who trumpeted it for the past year; I don't know what else about my description of Weidman you might be taking issue with

I find it funny that you spent the last year arguing against any threat Weidman posed, so much so that you called the legitimacy of his shot into question, only to now turn around and make a post that, no matter how you deflect it, builds Weidman up in some ways, so that you can claim he would beat Fedor and not have to let anyone you don't know believe Fedor would beat a guy who just KO'd your golden boy.

I find it funny because it is funny.

And I'm taking it up with you because you're being a butthurt little baby now, just like you were before this knockout even happened.

I hope you chill, orcus.  Because honestly, you've been on fire lately.  90% of the time I see you, you're laying soembody out with logic.

Cheers.

7/7/13 1:48 PM
EckY
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always makes me laugh when people go on abut some mws being better than the best hws,, if they thought they coulda dominate at HW they would not cut weight, being the HW champ is the biggest, best thing you can achieve in combat sports.
7/7/13 5:56 PM
orcus

"I find it funny that you spent the last year arguing against any threat Weidman posed, so much so that you called the legitimacy of his shot into question,"

The legitimacy of his shot and the threat he posed are two entirely different things. In any case, I said his style was indeed "the worst matchup for Anderson", as it is in fact the worst style matchup for pretty much any other fighter or any type of fighter. I don't believe I ever said he shouldn't get a shot -- I said it was hardly a travesty that he had not gotten a shot yet, and that he was hardly a slam-dunk #1 contender, and it was entirely understandable that Anderson and/or the UFC would prefer a bigger fight.

I'm not butthurt at all. Anderson deserved to lose in the way he did for showboating in the way he was. I'm merely pointing out that Anderson deliberately choosing to let his opponent take as many free shots as he'd like at Anderson's head doesn't indicate he is a lesser fighter than previously thought, nor does it in any way suggest that Fedor is "greater".

7/7/13 6:18 PM
ufc98newb
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im a pretty new fan of the sport, but having watched videos of Fedor fight Coleman and Arona, I've gotta believe Weidman would have a very real chance to beat Fedor. Tell me why I'm wrong, if that isn't so.. I'll admit, I've only been watching extensively for 4 years.

7/7/13 7:21 PM
orcus

"Im a pretty new fan of the sport, but having watched videos of Fedor fight Coleman and Arona, I've gotta believe Weidman would have a very real chance to beat Fedor. Tell me why I'm wrong, if that isn't so."

Their responses will be irrelevant drivel like "Weidman is 10-0 and Fedor went 30 fights without losing" or "Fedor beat 260lb guys while Weidman cuts to 185". They will have few if any logical points addressing this particular matchup.

7/7/13 7:32 PM
Osbot

orcus - 

"Im a pretty new fan of the sport, but having watched videos of Fedor fight Coleman and Arona, I've gotta believe Weidman would have a very real chance to beat Fedor. Tell me why I'm wrong, if that isn't so."

Their responses will be irrelevant drivel like "Weidman is 10-0 and Fedor went 30 fights without losing" or "Fedor beat 260lb guys while Weidman cuts to 185". They will have few if any logical points addressing this particular matchup.

Stop being silly. Of course Weidman would have a chance. Anyone saying otherwise is stupid. Just like Serra had a chance vs GSP, and just like Hendo had a chance vs Fedor.

Shit happens, guys with big punches can put people out. The real question is, would Weidman consistently beat Fedor. The answer to that is (based on the evidence so far) a resounding no.

Maybe over the next decade Weidman will go on an unprecedented run and move to LHW or maybe even HW and just stomp people out.

Until that happens, Fedor was the greatest HW of his generation, is still almost certainly the greatest HW of all time. Weidman is a newbie, who may have just gotten lucky and put Silva to sleep on the down side of his career.

Do we honestly believe Weidman would have more than a punchers chance against the top guys Fedor fought?
7/16/13 6:52 AM
Blackmore

Glovegate -
orcus - 

I find it funny that you spent the last year arguing against any threat Weidman posed, so much so that you called the legitimacy of his shot into question, only to now turn around and make a post that, no matter how you deflect it, builds Weidman up in some ways, so that you can claim he would beat Fedor and not have to let anyone you don't know believe Fedor would beat a guy who just KO'd your golden boy.

I find it funny because it is funny.

And I'm taking it up with you because you're being a butthurt little baby now, just like you were before this knockout even happened.

I hope you chill, orcus.  Because honestly, you've been on fire lately.  90% of the time I see you, you're laying soembody out with logic.

Cheers.

This Phone Post 3.0
7/16/13 7:53 AM
DarkHelmet

" Bunch of slack jawed faggots around here " Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.