UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Anderson knocked out cold (pic)

7/7/13 4:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheMessiah
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is what happens when you don't give Steven Seagal a hug before entering the octagon. Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 6:34 AM
nolabrum

Leck Brosnar - Damn these wolf tickets
Vtfu Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 6:42 AM
Dazednconfused
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How come there's so many people that don't respect Anderson? It amazes me how many people are gloating. Tall poppy syndrome? Look it up. Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 6:51 AM
GodSaveTheReem
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel like herb dean was terrified that he was about to get knee barred
7/7/13 7:15 AM
Downwardo
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/7/13 7:16 AM
Downwardo
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/7/13 7:33 AM
Braun187
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Feels great. Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 7:35 AM
Dazednconfused
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Braun187 - Feels great. Phone Post 3.0
Why? No respect? Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 7:42 AM
kingjames100
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis - 

Checking out Herb's package.
7/7/13 7:44 AM
Leck Brosnar

Dazednconfused - 
Braun187 - Feels great. Phone Post 3.0
Why? No respect? Phone Post 3.0

Respect is earned, ask Maia was he respected in the ring. Karma really sucks and it apparently is coded in the matrix as well.
7/7/13 7:45 AM
Leck Brosnar

Downwardo - 

http://quotespics.com/wp-content/quote-images/stop-trying-to-hit-me-and-hit-me.jpg
7/7/13 7:46 AM
John 1

People don't respect him because he's arrogant and disrespectful. He thought he was better than he is. He's just not that good.
7/7/13 7:52 AM
Braun187
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at having respect for silva after that. Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 8:09 AM
Da Ghost

No romo? Phone Post
7/7/13 8:11 AM
Blazing Knees

caposa - 

Thank you for making this. I'm going to frame this and put it on my nightstand...
7/7/13 8:12 AM
Blazing Knees

Dazednconfused - How come there's so many people that don't respect Anderson? It amazes me how many people are gloating. Tall poppy syndrome? Look it up. Phone Post 3.0

How about 'we don't like him' syndrome?
7/7/13 8:13 AM
PyleDrive Me, I Love It Baby
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beautiful Phone Post
7/7/13 8:18 AM
ChrisJPN
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dazednconfused - How come there's so many people that don't respect Anderson? It amazes me how many people are gloating. Tall poppy syndrome? Look it up. Phone Post 3.0

Perhaps it's because some people were sick and tired of the utter disrespect shown to Weidman in the build up to this fight? I respect the hell out of Anderson talent-wise but the constant posts acting as if it was hilarious to think Chris had a chance and a disgrace that he was even getting said chance were just pathetic. On top of that, the numerous embarrassing Anderson displays of the past, his mockery of Maia for example, kind of earned him this. He bought into his own "he's the matrix, he's untouchable, he's forever the GOAT for the next 100,000 years" press and ate shit for it. His phony humble act before fights completely contradicts his behavior in the cage. Now he finally paid for it.
7/7/13 8:19 AM
jasperb
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
7/7/13 8:25 AM
Naheb
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Swedgen -

WAR Chris Weidman, "flavor of the month" derp

Employee of the month Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 8:26 AM
Naheb
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Swedgen -

WAR Chris Weidman, "flavor of the month" derp

Employee of the month Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 8:42 AM
Remorse
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for me, its more of a karma thing, i think.

drop your hands, fake being hurt and put yourself in bad position, close your eyes.... you got what you deserved.

and its not just for Silva. when Diaz throws his arms up and 'c'mon bitch', i want to see a straight punch KO as he is doing it.

they can use the taunting/clowning as a strategy but when it backfires, i will point and laugh, from my couch.

7/7/13 8:50 AM
GodSaveTheReem
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the only reason it seems so skewed towards Anderson dislike right now is because most of the Anderson fans are probably avoiding coming on here for a while...
7/7/13 8:52 AM
greco yeoman

Blazing Knees -

How about 'we don't like him' syndrome?
Lol this. Phone Post
7/7/13 9:04 AM
dlsmooth23
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lgi - At that point, Weidman was throwing bombs. Imaging if that was Rosenthal in there? Silva would have retired for sure. Phone Post
Or Steve Mazagatti Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.