UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Anderson knocked out cold (pic)

7/7/13 12:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Clarence Hurt
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

88samurai88 -
Galanis -

Look at the other silva in the background shitting himself Phone Post 3.0
Also, look at Weidman's leg. Nice red area where those kicks must have started to hurt. Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 12:54 PM
MCchoke
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol@wiedman laughing hysterical while GnP silva
7/7/13 1:14 PM
jacktripper
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dazednconfused -
Braun187 - Feels great. Phone Post 3.0
Why? No respect? Phone Post 3.0
Anderson has no respect fighting like that Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 1:36 PM
justinthevikingwren
1343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ensanity -
88samurai88 -
Galanis -

Look at the other silva in the background shitting himself Phone Post 3.0
How can the dude on the far left look so bored at a moment like that? Phone Post
Where did you get these photos?

And... Lol at the bored guy Phone Post
7/7/13 1:47 PM
Narco Corrido
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/07/13 1:50 PM
Fuck Anderson Silva. His display of disrespect for himself, his opponents and moreover the sport in general is pathetic. Great fighter...yes! Talented...yes! Pathetic and disrespectful...yes! I hope he meets the same fate in his next fight. His childish antics are tired at best. I am neither a Jon Jones, GSP nor Weidman fan but I will become one instantly upon any of these fights being announced. Additionally, if I were Nike or Burger King, I would seriously reconsider who I throw my money at.
7/7/13 1:54 PM
sparkuri

Dazednconfused - How come there's so many people that don't respect Anderson? It amazes me how many people are gloating. Tall poppy syndrome? Look it up. Phone Post 3.0
Watch the fight again I guess.
Anderson got exactly what he deserved.
These antics got old awhile ago, and Weidman capitalized on him being cutesy. Phone Post
7/7/13 1:58 PM
tenchu

ChrisJPN - 
Dazednconfused - How come there's so many people that don't respect Anderson? It amazes me how many people are gloating. Tall poppy syndrome? Look it up. Phone Post 3.0

Perhaps it's because some people were sick and tired of the utter disrespect shown to Weidman in the build up to this fight? I respect the hell out of Anderson talent-wise but the constant posts acting as if it was hilarious to think Chris had a chance and a disgrace that he was even getting said chance were just pathetic. On top of that, the numerous embarrassing Anderson displays of the past, his mockery of Maia for example, kind of earned him this. He bought into his own "he's the matrix, he's untouchable, he's forever the GOAT for the next 100,000 years" press and ate shit for it. His phony humble act before fights completely contradicts his behavior in the cage. Now he finally paid for it.

Karma is a...
7/7/13 2:01 PM
aka_rtotheoh

Anderson is nothing but humble outside of the cage. yes he is cocky as a fighter but very respectful as a person. so fuck all you who say fuck him as a person. no one will do what he has done. he knows where he comes from. he is a family man. he lost and was cocky and had it coming. but metaphorically kick a man while he is down like that? fuck you. Phone Post
7/7/13 2:03 PM
Blipty_Blurred
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis -

I did not notice Herb Dean sneaking in a foot stomp. Where did this come from? Back story please. Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 2:04 PM
MartialArtsMixed
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Odins_Fleshlight - Stop posting these photographs! Its wrong goddamit, ITS JUST WRONG! I havent felt this way since I found out this lump on my head is my deceased twin whose body my body absorbed! Phone Post
Wow that would've been pretty triply to find out Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 2:04 PM
MartialArtsMixed
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trippy* Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 2:09 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc is dead - 
Clarence Parents -

As much as it was fitting for this to happen with Silvas conduct in the match.. still really sucks and feels weird as hell to look at that picture..

My exact thoughts.

Almost eerie. We've all pictured this before in our heads but to actually SEE it...it's a strange feeling. Phone Post 3.0

Indeed. An entire era came to an end with one punch. Good call on Chris winning.
7/7/13 2:17 PM
aaronlynton
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stan Dan Wang

aka_rtotheoh -  Anderson is nothing but humble outside of the cage. yes he is cocky as a fighter but very respectful as a person. so fuck all you who say fuck him as a person. no one will do what he has done. he knows where he comes from. he is a family man. he lost and was cocky and had it coming. but metaphorically kick a man while he is down like that? fuck you. Phone Post

ewe angry.
aaronlynton
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/7/13 2:21 PM
aaronlynton

7/7/13 2:25 PM
aaronlynton

7/7/13 2:25 PM
DamirioN
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking weird..

I walked around saying that over and over last night and today that's still all I can say. Feels so strange.

Congrats to Weidman! Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 2:55 PM
FullyLoadedFists

Chris Weidman is the man! Phone Post
7/7/13 3:40 PM
neversaydie

Should have kept his hands up
7/7/13 3:44 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Blazing Knees -
caposa - 

Thank you for making this. I'm going to frame this and put it on my nightstand...
Looks kinda like Bisping. Phone Post
7/7/13 3:45 PM
Barbalos

If Maia had better striking and more confidence this would've happened a long time ago, let's not lie and say Silva hasn't danced like a clown before. He has.
7/7/13 3:57 PM
D v
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still ain't sunk in I feel like one of my friends has died hahaha Phone Post
7/7/13 4:07 PM
Jake95
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not happy Anderson lost.

BUT I'M FUCKING EXSTATIC ABOUT HOW BUTT HURT THE ENTIRE UG IS EAT A DICK!!!

GIVE ME ALL YOUR VOTE DOWNS BITCHES
7/7/13 4:38 PM
Vote me down

Galanis - 

We found Weidman's #1 fan. Top right, light shining on the yellow shirt guy haha.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.