UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Anderson knocked out cold (pic)

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/8/13 1:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Abrtitans
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ensanity -
88samurai88 -
Galanis -

Look at the other silva in the background shitting himself Phone Post 3.0
How can the dude on the far left look so bored at a moment like that? Phone Post
Old man probably a tech guy that doesent watch fighting that was tired as shit Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 10:12 AM
TARRat
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rudj - 

Dammit, I already used my VTFU for the day.

I nearly peed myself laughing.
7/8/13 10:20 AM
Rob San Soo

Acts like a clown smh Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 10:28 AM
swedsteve
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Lives Here -
Downwardo - 

Haa, being a Doctor Who fan i fucking love this. Being an Anderson Silva fan.... well ya you know.
Mad "hespect" for Chris. Phone Post
7/8/13 11:09 AM
Areola Wannie
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis - 

Isn't someone supposed to be yelling "WorldStar" right here?

7/8/13 11:23 AM
TheJudge

Montreal Screw Job.
7/8/13 12:37 PM
PyleDrive Me, I Love It Baby
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis -

Looks like Herb is stomping the spider Phone Post
7/8/13 12:47 PM
Tankhead
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Lives Here -
Downwardo - 

LMFAO!!!! VTFU! Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 1:03 PM
Soul Gravy

I love it. Gonna use it as my background.
7/8/13 1:19 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Clarence Parents -

As much as it was fitting for this to happen with Silvas conduct in the match.. still really sucks and feels weird as hell to look at that picture..

This Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 1:32 PM
Tankhead
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

easedel -
aaronlynton - 

Wonder what submission Silva was going for here? Tricep bar?
You laugh now, but many heroes of antiquity were defeated with the dreaded cow bite.

God bless their honorable warrior souls. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 2:31 PM
deadlyonetwo3
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was caught right on the very end of the jaw after pulling straight back as far as he could. With nowhere to go, you take the most impact and the brain shuts off.

People are all happy claiming his disrespect, etc. but all he was doing was giving you same morons a show.  It's part of what people expect from him.  They want him to do the crazy things.  Making Steffan Bonnar miss a spinning back kick with just a step and then stepping right back in there challenging him to do it again. It made this fight SUPER exciting, by far the best and most exciting fight of the night. He was caught, it happens to the best of the best.  He has an amazing chin, but under the circumstances that he was caught, it had to happen.  He could have moved on his toes and pot shotted.  He'd shut down Weidman's offensive grappling game.  Instead, he gave us a show.  Quit being so hateful.  He's a world champion and showed more humility and respect in defeat than almost any other guy, let alone champion, that I've ever seen.

Nothing but respect to Anderson Silva. Weidman is a worthy champion and it was a great fight.

7/8/13 2:37 PM
Coranamo

deadlyonetwo3 - 

He was caught right on the very end of the jaw after pulling straight back as far as he could. With nowhere to go, you take the most impact and the brain shuts off.

People are all happy claiming his disrespect, etc. but all he was doing was giving you same morons a show.  It's part of what people expect from him.  They want him to do the crazy things.  Making Steffan Bonnar miss a spinning back kick with just a step and then stepping right back in there challenging him to do it again. It made this fight SUPER exciting, by far the best and most exciting fight of the night. He was caught, it happens to the best of the best.  He has an amazing chin, but under the circumstances that he was caught, it had to happen.  He could have moved on his toes and pot shotted.  He'd shut down Weidman's offensive grappling game.  Instead, he gave us a show.  Quit being so hateful.  He's a world champion and showed more humility and respect in defeat than almost any other guy, let alone champion, that I've ever seen.

Nothing but respect to Anderson Silva. Weidman is a worthy champion and it was a great fight.

Have only read part of the first page and then this - but spot the fuck on. Vote up!
7/8/13 3:38 PM
Seats Taken
331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigfootsChin - 
Galanis -

Looks like herb is kicking a grounded opponent, wheres a ref when you need one! Phone Post 3.0

It's legal if you yell "Pride rules!!!" first

7/8/13 7:29 PM
RonysTorresIceBag
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

weidman threw a listless right backhand after his initial lead right. i think anderson thought that was the left cross, so he thought he was done after he dodged it. then BOOM came the real left cross. nighty night.
7/8/13 8:10 PM
Brock Lobster
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dazednconfused - How come there's so many people that don't respect Anderson? It amazes me how many people are gloating. Tall poppy syndrome? Look it up. Phone Post 3.0
Hey.... Why isn't your name changed? Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 8:37 PM
Mr Winter

Dazednconfused - How come there's so many people that don't respect Anderson? It amazes me how many people are gloating. Tall poppy syndrome? Look it up. Phone Post 3.0

Hubris? Look it up.
7/8/13 10:45 PM
Pepewise
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From GOAT to counting sheep :-( .... This fight alone ruined my night lol. I hope he does go for the rematch and fights seriously . saw this and i did lol though...

http://instagram.com/p/bhcCBInQdg/?fb_action_ids=10151773284199878&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%7B%2210151773284199878%22%3A177059822470730%7D&action_type_map=%7B%2210151773284199878%22%3A%22og.likes%22%7D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D
7/8/13 10:51 PM
REDRUM_NYC

THE VIEW FROM GOD'S CHAIR

7/8/13 10:58 PM
Stigga
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

REDRUM_NYC -

THE VIEW FROM GOD'S CHAIR

Great pic. Anyone else find the water on the bottom of the bud light symbol distracting while watching the fights? Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 11:05 PM
D v
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Had the piss took out of me all day about the k.o by friends who don't even watch mma Phone Post
7/8/13 11:22 PM
Shorinji

RonysTorresIceBag - weidman threw a listless right backhand after his initial lead right. i think anderson thought that was the left cross, so he thought he was done after he dodged it. then BOOM came the real left cross. nighty night.

My thoughts exactly.

I wonder how much they worked on that backhand specifically in camp.  My guess is a lot.  It clearly affected Anderson's timing perfectly.

Longo and the rest of the camp were obviously expecting the Matrix act. 

7/8/13 11:35 PM
REDRUM_NYC

metro pcs's fault

7/9/13 11:36 AM
Naughty Gorilla
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the corporate logos are almost as out of control as anderson's taunting

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.