UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Glitch in the Matrix

7/7/13 8:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ghost of Retard
771 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I saw some weird shit on the TV right before the ko. If Anderson was really the one, then we are all fucked.

Props to Weidman and his Coaches, I had no idea they were agents. Phone Post
7/7/13 9:03 AM
MahatmaPetey
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris Weidman knows kungfu.
7/7/13 9:09 AM
shootfighterbull
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson hunted for a loss and got what he was looking for. He'll eventually confirm this is the next several years. Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 9:20 AM
Og-Wan Kenobi
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He said before the fight beating Weidman didn't mean anything to him. He wants to fight RJJ and there is no way Dana lets that happen while he's holing the strap. I think this is his way of getting the Jones fight. By forefitting the belt. Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 9:42 AM
Doc T
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nobody in their right mind would ever get knocked out that badly in a fight. Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 9:44 AM
Leck Brosnar

No glitch in the matrix, just an agent who found "The One" and showed him his place
7/7/13 9:55 AM
The_Spider
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ghost of Retard -  I saw some weird shit on the TV right before the ko. If Anderson was really the one, then we are all fucked.

I too saw the glitch. Its called deja vu. A deja vu usually indicates a glitch in the matrix. It means they changed something. Those agents were there because of him, Mr. Anderson. They were there to take from him what he took from them. Purpose!
7/7/13 10:15 AM
Entreri

An upgraded Agent Weidman, no can defend.
7/7/13 10:32 AM
GodSaveTheReem
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The_Spider - 
Ghost of Retard -  I saw some weird shit on the TV right before the ko. If Anderson was really the one, then we are all fucked.

I too saw the glitch. Its called deja vu. A deja vu usually indicates a glitch in the matrix. It means they changed something. Those agents were there because of him, Mr. Anderson. They were there to take from him what he took from them. Purpose!

I saw the Deja Vu too!! When anderson was being cocky and leaving his hands at his waist...i swear i've seen that before!
7/7/13 11:10 AM
da Vinci 81
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/07/13 11:14 AM
even Neo died at the end (iirc).

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.