UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> For all those saying that AS losing was staged

7/7/13 8:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SomeonesGettinBingoed
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I havent seen this GIF of the knockout posted, it's a close up in slow mo.
You can clearly see how on his way down Anderson is completely out.

If a blue would be so kind;

http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/KO-1.gif

Heads up to Weidman for the LEGIT win, and of course to Anderson, an amazing warrior
7/7/13 9:01 AM
sitchpack

it wasnt staged, I think he threw it, the guy just didnt care and didnt want to be in there, and robbed everyone of seeing a good fight.

7/7/13 9:03 AM
the chief
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just because he let himself get ktfo didn't eliminate the possibility of him working the fight. Phone Post
7/7/13 9:04 AM
horsemeat grew my head

sitchpack -

it wasnt staged, I think he threw it, the guy just didnt care and didnt want to be in there, and robbed everyone of seeing a good fight.

Yep, that was it, he faked trying hard in the first round, bullshitted and hyped the media in the buildup, wanted to walk away from his career embarrassingly KOd. Orrrr, all the shit you've been talking was wrong. Phone Post
cuzzi
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SomeonesGettinBingoed - I havent seen this GIF of the knockout posted, it's a close up in slow mo.
You can clearly see how on his way down Anderson is completely out.

If a blue would be so kind;

http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/KO-1.gif

Heads up to Weidman for the LEGIT win, and of course to Anderson, an amazing warrior
Phone Post
Tudley
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was bored, has been for years with the exception of Chael and Vitor because they made it personal.

7/7/13 9:06 AM
MahatmaPetey
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This fight is the new moon landing.
7/7/13 9:12 AM
SomeonesGettinBingoed

the chief -  Just because he let himself get ktfo didn't eliminate the possibility of him working the fight. Phone Post

Are you being serious?

How the hell would a fighter like Anderson let himself get knocked out? And in such an embarrasing way?
Showboating the whole fight just to get ktfo

And this comes from a guy who is the biggest AS hater alive.
7/7/13 9:13 AM
sitchpack

horsemeat grew my head - 
sitchpack -

Yep, that was it, he faked trying hard in the first round, bullshitted and hyped the media in the buildup, wanted to walk away from his career embarrassingly KOd. Orrrr, all the shit you've been talking was wrong. Phone Post

ive been chatting shit no doubt, ill eat my crow. Regardless of the outcome we were all robbed of seeing a good fight.

7/7/13 9:15 AM
gorillagrappling

Lol. So stupid. He was acting like an ass hat. He thought he'd embarrass the kid. He wasn't trying to fucking lose. He was trying to make weidman look silly. Simple as that. Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 9:20 AM
MMA Playwrite
494 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit! People are calling this a fixed fight. That's a joke.

When I woke up this morning, I flipped on my tablet and first article was from USA Today. ALL of the comments following the article were saying that it was a fixed fight.

It's just amazing to me that people think this way with regard to UFC fights.
7/7/13 9:41 AM
torubu
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he wanted to lose, he would have gotten caught in the first and tapped. Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 9:53 AM
Calavaro
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tiresias - 
MMA Playwrite - Holy shit! People are calling this a fixed fight. That's a joke.

When I woke up this morning, I flipped on my tablet and first article was from USA Today. ALL of the comments following the article were saying that it was a fixed fight.

It's just amazing to me that people think this way with regard to UFC fights.
Never underestimate how dumb people are. Phone Post

Never underestimate the stupidity of people in large groups. - George Carlin

7/7/13 9:54 AM
Allen Hood

I don't think it was staged at all but something still doesn't sit right with me Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 10:10 AM
Smokemonster
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It wasn't staged, Anderson was being Anderson and got caught. Anybody can lose at any time and that was made apparent last night. 99 times outta 100 Anderson wins that fight but last night was that 1 time. I'm sure Weidman would get destroyed in a rematch but what's the point now? Andy should just do what he wants now and fight whoever he wants. SILVA still = GOAT Phone Post
7/7/13 10:13 AM
MrMichaelz

Great Gif... IMO he could have taken a few more shots on the ground.

Also, no conspiracy, he's been bored for a while (it seems) and I don't think he respected the MW divisions talent. He's gotten so used to acting like an idiot he just couldn't help himself.

That's obviously not how your supposed to conduct yourself, especially right in front of a guy, mid flurry.
7/7/13 10:27 AM
cuzzi
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smokemonster - It wasn't staged, Anderson was being Anderson and got caught. Anybody can lose at any time and that was made apparent last night. 99 times outta 100 Anderson wins that fight but last night was that 1 time. I'm sure Weidman would get destroyed in a rematch but what's the point now? Andy should just do what he wants now and fight whoever he wants. SILVA still = GOAT Phone Post
Agreed Phone Post
8/6/13 8:13 PM
SilvaWho?OnlyBoTrulyKnows
494 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.