UnderGround Forums >> weidman smashes anderson in the rematch

7/7/13 10:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Doctor Snuggles
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson's BBC in my Goku - 
Doctor Snuggles - 
Anderson's BBC in my Goku - 
UK Asylum - Dude have you ever been in a fight or trained? Everyone has a bad day.

Anderson asked weidman to punch him, its not like Weidman was dominating at all.

lol...u anderson fanbois are still in denial...even after you see him get taken down and beaten on...outsstruck on his feet and then KTFO cold you still think hes some infallible superhero

You do realize how ridiculous you look by not acknowledging that Silva practically gave that fight away, right? Yeah, he got outstruck because he tried for some inane reason to clown Weidman worse than Bonnar. He obviously isn't infallible, he just became deluded enough to think that he was.

lol...yeah im the one looking ridiculous..ive been predicting weidman to win for a year..i made over 500 on this fight...im coming out like roses fool...if you really think anderson wasnt taking weidman seriously you have no fucking clue...weidman was TAGGING anderson...

Wtf has you predicting a Weidman win to do with anything I said? I guess I'm talking to a brick wall, like many Anderson haters seem to be.
Silva showed ZERO respect for Weidman, and THAT is why he was getting tagged as much as he was. If you can't see that, I feel sorry for you.
7/7/13 10:39 AM
orcus

It'll be interesting to see if Anderson ever really comes back. Next time out he'll be older and slower. His confidence in himself is shaken, and as goku said, the aura is cracked, too.

However, before the KO the fight went exactly as I expected. Weidman got exactly one takedown, didn't get much done on the ground, Anderson got up on his own, and then Weidman could not take Anderson down again and just kept whiffing punches on a careless, showboating Anderson.

We have (yet more) proof of Anderson's excellent takedown defense -- turning yet another top national wrestler into a 1-and-done takedown failure -- and I doubt anyone has seriously changed their mind and now thinks Weidman is the superior, more dangerous striker. So if Anderson doesn't retire, and comes back in his usual form or close to it, I think it is likely to be the same result I initially predicted for this one. Round one to Weidman, then an Anderson TKO win in round 2 or 3.

7/7/13 10:39 AM
js138
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smokemonster - Weidman showed absolutely nothing special last night. Anderson was able to toy with him just as easily as anyone else he's fought. He was lighting Weidman up on the feet just as he always does to everybody. To sit here and say Weidman was just too good is stupid. Anderson beat Anderson last night. Weather u weidman nuthuggers wanna admit it or not is up to u but we all saw what went down and it wasn't Weidmans awesome skills that beat Anderson, it was Andy actin a fool with his hands down and chin out. Phone Post
Vote up when I can. The people that hate anderson are so happy about this, its like they snorted a line of chris weidman and wont shut the fuck up about how good it is. Its affecting their clarity.

Anderson no doubt got KO'ed but I see no lock in weidman winning a rematch that most likely wont happen. Other than the KO chael did everything weidman wanted to do better. Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 10:49 AM
Crystal Whiskers
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson got up on his own? Bullshit. He got up because Weidman went for a submission. He got taken down with ease. Weidman could've held him down the whole round.
7/7/13 10:51 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Anderson's BBC in my Goku -
UK Asylum - Anyone leans back that far and gets hit, its over.

Even by a glancing punch.

IF they rematch no doubt Anderson acts serious and trys to KO weidman.

and if he acts serious weidman beats him

Yes because in the moments where he was acting serious on the feet, wiedman did sooo well.

I just hope if there is a rematch you bet me again. Enjoy my money. Phone Post
7/23/13 2:25 PM
gokudamus

and now anderson is crying on national tv...that punch stole his soul...

7/23/13 2:56 PM
Augustus Caesar
918 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ToxicShock - fuckin lol @ white america going crazy on Weidman hype now. The same people that were hanging off Chaels nuts afetr the first Silva fight.

What on earth did you see in that fight that indicated that Weidman was the better fighter? it literally could have been any MW in the UFC that pulled off the win last night. Silva was clowning around and got caught with a lucky shot, thats all there is to it. Nothing to do with Weidmans striking or anything else, it was one of multiple punches thrown that managed to land flush on a guy who had his hands at his waist and was joking around.

Wow...

7/23/13 3:03 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think this would be bad for you Goku. If Silva loses and is done as king and contender at 185, what are you going to have to post about? Or talk about? Or think about? I'm worried about your well being and purpose in life if this happens. What will there be left for you in this world? Phone Post
7/23/13 3:15 PM
CrocopPleaseRetire
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Deepy - If Anderson wants to win the rematch he needs to go out fighting like he did in the second match against Sonnen. There he was absolutely serious and showed some real killer instinct. He underestimated Weidman imo. He can beat him if he has the right mindset about it. Phone Post
Fully agree. Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 3:16 PM
eljamaiquino
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Delusion on both sides imo... Silva clowned and did make mistakes that he can improve on, but Weidman has power and obviously studied Silva's style. I don't think rematch is a lock on either side... Phone Post
7/23/13 3:22 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a huge Widman fan, and a huge fan of Chris as a person.  What he's doing for Fight to Live, etc...I couldn't have been happier when he won. (i was waving a towel an American flag and crying...)

But I think Anderson brings his a-game to the rematch.  I hope Weidman still emerges victorious, but it won't be a walk in the park, that's for sure.

7/25/13 9:41 AM
REDRUM_NYC

yup

7/25/13 1:50 PM
gokudamus

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Yes because in the moments where he was acting serious on the feet, wiedman did sooo well.

ummm...weidman did well throughout..anderson started going crazy with the clowning BECAUSE weidman was popping him and he couldnt touch weidman

7/25/13 1:58 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
868 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Weidman finishes him with GnP in the rematch. Anderson won't be able to get Weidman off him unless Weidman gives up top position to go for a sub. Could also catch him with a darce or guillotine if Anderson gives up his neck in a scramble.

7/25/13 3:40 PM
REDRUM_NYC

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

I think Weidman finishes him with GnP in the rematch. Anderson won't be able to get Weidman off him unless Weidman gives up top position to go for a sub. Could also catch him with a darce or guillotine if Anderson gives up his neck in a scramble.

agreed

7/25/13 3:46 PM
DoomFarmer
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gokudamus -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

ummm...weidman did well throughout..anderson started going crazy with the clowning BECAUSE weidman was popping him and he couldnt touch weidman

100% this.

I have no idea why people are still fooling themselves otherwise.

The taunting in between rounds was telling and reeked of desperation to get Weidman to abandon his gameplan. Phone Post 3.0
7/25/13 4:26 PM
DoomFarmer
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/25/13 4:27 PM
Obviously the difference in this fight was that Weidman actually HURT Anderson in the first round...

Chael and Henderson did not.

A blind man could see it, however, a sack rider would simply close their eyes and refuse to see it.
7/25/13 5:40 PM
kingkoopa

Silva will use round 1 to figure the timing and spacing and rnd 2 for the KO Phone Post
7/25/13 5:53 PM
gokudamus

Affliction Blackbelt - 
DoomFarmer - 
gokudamus -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

100% this.

I have no idea why people are still fooling themselves otherwise.

The taunting in between rounds was telling and reeked of desperation to get Weidman to abandon his gameplan. Phone Post 3.0

Um..no.

Otherwise we would have seen him do the same after losing the first round to Hendo, Chael etc..

The clowning was to throw Weidman off, but largely due to lack of respect for Weidmans standup.

go watch again...most the worst clowning occurs AFTER chris clocks him, including the series that led up to the KO

12/29/13 9:41 AM
gokudamus

Edited: 12/29/13 9:43 AM

literally....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.