7/7/13 4:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Vote me down
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

interdasting
7/7/13 4:28 PM
Jake95
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This interview broke my heart OP.

But at least the UG is in a state of mourning and butt hurtness.

Vote me down UG fags i'm off to the OG
7/7/13 4:47 PM
IIAces

So did Forbes magazine. Said it was in the best interest for the UFC to have Silva lose. Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 4:55 PM
Vulva Fabulous
951 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was he getting a translation or possibly being given advice on how he should answer by his manager to avoid any media or fan backlash from a hidden ear piece or something else?

It seemed completely odd how long he paused in between being asked the question and replying to it. At first I thought he was just joking around and playing coy, then I thought he was busy trying to wrap his brain around translating what was just asked to him.....but in the end, I don't think those 2 scenarios are correct. Phone Post
7/7/13 5:00 PM
HBwrestler

Vulva Fabulous -  Was he getting a translation or possibly being given advice on how he should answer by his manager to avoid any media or fan backlash from a hidden ear piece or something else?

It seemed completely odd how long he paused in between being asked the question and replying to it. At first I thought he was just joking around and playing coy, then I thought he was busy trying to wrap his brain around translating what was just asked to him.....but in the end, I don't think those 2 scenarios are correct. Phone Post

I'm pretty sure he had a translator next to him you couldn't see

7/7/13 5:00 PM
J2C1
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, I think you can hear the translator's voice faintly in the background. That was a bizarre interview no doubt. Phone Post
7/7/13 5:01 PM
HBwrestler

This interview is very telling. I'm not one of the fanboys that think that Anderson threw the fight, i just think Anderson wasn't afraid to lose, i think he has been like this for the past few fights. 

7/7/13 5:03 PM
ufc98newb
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that was very interesting. We may not see that rematch, if its up to Anderson. Of course, Im sure DFW will have something to say about that if Anderson expects to get that RJJ fight.

7/7/13 5:04 PM
Galanis
1247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The last bit of that interview is REALLY, REALLY interesting. Wow

7/7/13 5:07 PM
IIAces

ufc98newb -

that was very interesting. We may not see that rematch, if its up to Anderson. Of course, Im sure DFW will have something to say about that if Anderson expects to get that RJJ fight.

Dana already stated there will be an immediate rematch. Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 5:11 PM
Lefthook33
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interdasting... Very interdasting. Phone Post
7/7/13 5:12 PM
binga
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AS biggest troll in mma ;D
Gin Tonic
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well that was strange, particularly the last question.

Call Shields, something seems shady. Phone Post 3.0
ufc98newb
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IIAces - 
ufc98newb -

Dana already stated there will be an immediate rematch. Phone Post 3.0

Thats why I said "if its up to Anderson" I know Dana will do everything to make sure this fight happens, but I really don't think Silva cares to avenge the loss. 

7/7/13 5:15 PM
eljamaiquino
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow! Looks like he was ready to lose. Vote up for OP once I get one...
7/7/13 5:16 PM
newbie2013
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont think he let him win but i think he half wanted to lose even his post fight interveiw was telling.... can see the middleweight belt changing hands a bit now because weidmans good but by no means unbeatable Phone Post
7/7/13 5:18 PM
UGCTT_Song2
946 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

binga - AS biggest troll in mma ;D
. Phone Post
7/7/13 5:18 PM
FullyLoadedFists

His heart isn't in the game anymore. Phone Post
7/7/13 5:20 PM
The Brool Story Company

"Weidman is the good boy" LOL.

and lol@kissing the interviewers bald head.

Anderson is such an interesting character, people talk about how awesome Chael at giving soundbites but he doesn't compare to Andy.

7/7/13 5:29 PM
ajjr0ller
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Further proof Anderson had no intention of winning last night Phone Post
7/7/13 5:31 PM
SOO72
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How utterly bizarre.
7/7/13 5:34 PM
yellow wrkahlc is dead

Anyone else feel sadness creep up on them around the last 45 seconds?

Powerful imagery played in my head. Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 5:36 PM
KrzyBnzJnz
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think he threw the fight in the classic sense (gambling fix), but there's a tiny part of me that wonders if he wanted out. I was already feeling that way before seeing this interview. Makes me wonder even more.

On the other hand if he'd knocked Weidman out I'd be sitting here today thinking about how Silva got in his head with stuff like this.
7/7/13 5:44 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol wouldn't it be crazy if he wasn't even koed? He just sat there with his eyes closed? That would be awesome if he came out in a couple years and explained what happened, if it was a fix lololol Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 5:55 PM
tenchu

GSP turned out to be quite the prophet.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.