UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Renzo: Weidman was fading; Ando Clowned too much!

7/10/13 6:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jack Carter
566 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Johnny D - 
Wasa-B - The point i think is that everyone, even someone's corner/coaches, has diff perspectives of nearly everything. We also process these diff perspectives differently ourselves.
Yeah, I hate to admit it but you're right.

Weidman has displayed nothing but honesty and integrity throughout this whole ordeal, I would rather trust his words than others who "think" they know what happened.

"Weidman said that even in victory, he does not feel like he put on his best performance, citing a "sluggish" feeling possibly due to his one year off, as well as some mistakes in his submission game that he felt could have ended the fight even earlier."

That's good enough for me. Phone Post 3.0

Damn, even while sluggish, he still dominated the P4P in the world.

Incredible

7/10/13 8:17 PM
REDRUM_NYC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/10/13 8:17 PM

Case Closed

https://twitter.com/CesarGracieBJJ/status/354841882284666880

7/10/13 8:19 PM
Kerouac

@RenzoGracieBJJ always thought Weidman would win. Never thought Weidman was fading and bet on him @ufc. Would win again. Setting it straight
7/10/13 10:13 PM
Brasco

Mojo514 - Renzo knos wats up, Anderson clowned wayyy too much it was hard to watch, please believe that in the rematch Anderson WILL knock Weidman out n brutally

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha burp
7/11/13 1:30 AM
DamnSevern
1192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kerouac - 

@RenzoGracieBJJ always thought Weidman would win. Never thought Weidman was fading and bet on him @ufc. Would win again. Setting it straight

renzo dropping knowledge, renzo hit the correct, renzo knows whats up, renzo is absolutely on point.

7/11/13 1:42 AM
Jons Forsberg

Edited: 07/11/13 1:48 AM
edit: that's Cesar's tweet not Renzo's/
7/11/13 6:38 AM
EyEHaVeYoU

Renzo is correct and Weidman even trains with him weidman did a great job sure but he seemed slower in the second round. Looked as if he gassed after the first. Phone Post
7/11/13 8:59 AM
Kerouac

Jons Forsberg - edit: that's Cesar's tweet not Renzo's/

I've never twittered in my life and assumed that @Renzo meant he sent it.

My bad.

But my point still stands.

Weidman was NOT tired or fading compared to Anderson.
7/11/13 9:29 AM
Hawthorne
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weidman wasn't fading, he was maintaining his energy. If he was fading, he wouldn't have been able to control distance, which is something he very clearly did.
7/11/13 9:33 AM
UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman

Johnny D -
UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman -  Ahhh so you just want to avoid reality and make comments about the KO?

Sound rebuttal there...LOL
No one is questioning if wiedman won broseph. A fighter can fatigue, and still win. Phone Post

And "if" he was fatigued and won I can only imagine what will happen the second time when he doesn't "fade" as you like to pretend.
Man you guys are just SO desperate.

Fuck what Chris himself said, fuck what one of his trainers said, its all bullshit!!!!! He was super fresh!!!
-UG derp squad Phone Post
7/11/13 12:44 PM
Johnny D
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman -
Johnny D -
UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman -  Ahhh so you just want to avoid reality and make comments about the KO?

No one is questioning if wiedman won broseph. A fighter can fatigue, and still win. Phone Post

And "if" he was fatigued and won I can only imagine what will happen the second time when he doesn't "fade" as you like to pretend.

Fuck what Chris himself said, fuck what one of his trainers said, its all bullshit!!!!! He was super fresh!!!
Who's derping ?? Your panties are in such a bunch and so tight I'm surprised you can Breathe, it's just an observation.

CHILL. Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 3:21 PM

Johnny D -
Johnny D -

Who's derping ?? Your panties are in such a bunch and so tight I'm surprised you can Breathe, it's just an observation.

CHILL. Phone Post 3.0
Your "observation" that Renzo and Chris Wiedman himself are both wrong about Chris Wiedman's own cardio is about as derptastic as it gets.

The only one pretending is you. You're pretending you know more about a fighters conditioning then he knows about himself, or one of his trainers knows about him.

Its straight up window licker logic. Phone Post
7/11/13 4:17 PM
Johnny D
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Johnny D -
Johnny D -

CHILL. Phone Post 3.0
Your "observation" that Renzo and Chris Wiedman himself are both wrong about Chris Wiedman's own cardio is about as derptastic as it gets.

The only one pretending is you. You're pretending you know more about a fighters conditioning then he knows about himself, or one of his trainers knows about him.

Its straight up window licker logic. Phone Post
You need something constructive to do with your time other than bounce around from thread to thread, I quoted Weidman, said that's good enough for me, how am I claiming to "know more then the fighters themselves" when I said I agree with what the fighter said ??

I think you like to hear yourself talk, because with that last statement you obviously didn't read anything I said. At least it explains the 21 thousand plus comments you post.

Once again Derp ??? Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 4:26 PM

You put "if" in quotes implying you still don't believe he was fatigued, despite his own words. Then went on to say I was pretending about it.

Keep trying to bite your ear off....maybe it'll happen. Phone Post
7/11/13 4:28 PM
Johnny D

UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman - You put "if" in quotes implying you still don't believe he was fatigued, despite his own words. Then went on to say I was pretending about it.

You're delusional, or just really stupid. Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 4:28 PM
DoomFarmer
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weidman may have been getting tired but only Anderson went to sleep.

It's pretty irrelevant, really.
7/11/13 4:33 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When somebody just reaches for a fighter's legs on a takedown attempt as opposed to powering through, it means they're tired. I saw Weidman reach for Silva's legs in round 2. 

7/11/13 4:36 PM
idsmashit

Weidman got lucky he was gettin lit up. Will be humbled when Anderson gets him next time.
7/11/13 4:46 PM

Johnny D -
UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman - You put "if" in quotes implying you still don't believe he was fatigued, despite his own words. Then went on to say I was pretending about it.

Solid rebuttal. Excellent.

Everyone in this thread aside from you and a couple other est biters has said he same thing. Wiedman was slowing. Wiedman agrees. Renzo agrees. But of course, you few guys are right, and everyone else is wrong.

If you actually did believe Chris you wouldn't have put "if" in quotes...not said I was pretending that Chris was fatigued. Phone Post
7/11/13 5:00 PM

Nor* Phone Post
7/11/13 5:09 PM
Johnny D

Johnny D -

Solid rebuttal. Excellent.

Everyone in this thread aside from you and a couple other est biters has said he same thing. Wiedman was slowing. Wiedman agrees. Renzo agrees. But of course, you few guys are right, and everyone else is wrong.

If you actually did believe Chris you wouldn't have put "if" in quotes...not said I was pretending that Chris was fatigued. Phone Post
Thank you for telling me what I meant,

For a tool you are entertaining. Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 5:10 PM

You know what you meant, and are trying to backpedal your way out of it.

You too are quite entertaining ... Phone Post
7/11/13 5:14 PM
DoomFarmer
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

idsmashit - Weidman got lucky he was gettin lit up. Will be humbled when Anderson gets him next time.

Anderson never "lit him up". That did not happen.

And if any humbling needs to be done it certainly isn't Weidman that needs it.

How you guys can root for Silva but then speak of Weidman needing to be "humbled" is some of the funniest shit going today.

How is life in bizarro world?
7/11/13 5:19 PM
subwrassler
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

someone needs to post a gif of Weidman on his stool between rounds 1 and 2.

that's one of the things that caught my attention and made me think that Weidman was doomed in round 2.
7/11/13 5:25 PM
Johnny D

UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman - You know what you meant, and are trying to backpedal your way out of it.

You too are quite entertaining ... Phone Post
Backpedal from a Nancy wanna be know it all whose mouth runs at a mile a minute ??

Never !!! The difference between me and you is simple, I realized I bit my ear off years ago, you don't even realize yours is in your mouth, by the way, nice name, I think someone probably already hit that shit a little to hard. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.