UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Maiquel Falcão Involved w/ Insane Brawl.. BRUTAL

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/9/13 10:50 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
pazz5
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for home Phone Post
7/9/13 10:52 AM
Dire
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The thing thats sad is people are saying the friend shouldnt hang out with bad friends like Falcao, but maybe the two were training together and sharing a ride home? who knows..

It's sad, but that other guy possible only trains with Falcao and doesnt really know much and was just in the wrong place at the wrong time...

I Know I have been with people I didnt really know, but was there because of other circumstances and was thrown into their group when confronted by another group.
7/9/13 10:55 AM
Augustus Caesar
918 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Those guys over did it, there is no reason to hit an unconscious person... I hope he recovers well.. 

7/9/13 10:55 AM
irishrottie
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think at the end the guy says it isnt the first time the fighters have caused problems there. Anyway the guy in the white t-shirt, his face is out there, I guarantee he is found dead. 

7/9/13 10:56 AM
LEKS
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Geez Phone Post 3.0
7/9/13 11:41 AM
Winston Wolf
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX - 
SilverSpoon1996 - I dont care whose at fault, a fight out of something organized is just that.. BUT, it takes a special kind of PUSSY to inflict damage to someone when they are unconscious.

I get sick to my stomach every time I see a video like this. Jump the dude, whatever, knock him out, whatever, its how bitches role. BUT dont think your more of a man by stomping someone who cant defend himself cause hes not conscious.

man, cant stress this enough. and usually its those pussies who are afraid to fight straight up that do this shit when others are down. and he'll do it again next time this shit happens. would love for that kids mom & family to see what he did to the other unconscious kid.

good posts ..voted up
7/9/13 11:45 AM
"HURRICANE"

That is what the fuck he (Falcao)gets! And he gets his hommies arse tore out the frame... If I were his hommie, once I got back on my feet, I would split his (Falcao) head wide open for getting me caught up in that. Mf'er is making us all look bad...

7/9/13 12:33 PM
kungfugrip
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJJH - 
UncleDavid - Falcao really looked fucking wasted. I don't think he wouldve hit the girl if he wasnt. The way he reacted when he got hit totally reminds me of a drunk guy getting hit. But man, those soccer kicks were fucking brutal. If there is one thing I have learned on the Internet and especially liveak: Never go to Brazil (or Mexico) because it's a fucking brutal place. A life aint worth a crap over there!

I have been to Mexico and brasil many times and have never had a problem even once. well thats a lie, a pack of wild dogs tried to kill me wife and me LOL. so I have had one problem in both countries combined.

like shit like this doesnt happen in the US ever. clown!
7/9/13 1:06 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The beating Falcao friend received was despicable....if you willing to hit a dude like that when he is clearly already out your fucking trash.

Having said that the whole thing started because Falcao could not handle being rejected by some random girl and decided to slap the girl. WTF was he thinking.

What happened to his friend is a terrible tragedy but i am kind of glad that Falcao got his ass beat as well. Hopefully he will refrain from hitting woman when they hurt is overblown sense of pride.
7/9/13 1:19 PM
Emperor Nero

bellator has had tons of great fights, in fact flawlessvictory himself had a really good one against steele i think, who deserved credit for hanging in there

also i rewatched the vid and noticed 2 things...

if he hadnt creeped up on the girl in the skirt, it looked like her friend actually wanted to get picked up

2nd, as others said, the kid that did the unconscious beating also ran away during the first fight inside and hid behind the door
7/9/13 1:48 PM
Winston Wolf
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im hoping the gym where they train finds out who didand and kicks some asses ..any updates ?
7/9/13 3:12 PM
KickYoNuts
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go go 2:35 if you forgot what this guy is like

7/9/13 3:14 PM
1000Islander
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everything you need to know about Falcao can be seen in the fact that he is wearing his own fight shirt on a night out.
7/9/13 3:45 PM
Kanabull
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looked to me like Falcao was using the fact that he wanted to buy something as an excuse to basically spoon that chick. He could have easily tapped her on the shoulder.

Then he tries to slap her as she walks away? He asked for that shit, just sucks that he dragged his friend into it and he ended up taking the brunt of the beating.
7/9/13 4:01 PM
Master Bater
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve Mazzagatti was on his way to stop the fight..........but the police were already there!!!
7/9/13 4:10 PM
ThickS0lid N Right
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kanabull - Looked to me like Falcao was using the fact that he wanted to buy something as an excuse to basically spoon that chick. He could have easily tapped her on the shoulder.

Then he tries to slap her as she walks away? He asked for that shit, just sucks that he dragged his friend into it and he ended up taking the brunt of the beating.
Yea exactly he basically sexually harassed an then assaulted a female especially In a rough place like brazil he's lucky his ass wasn't shot. Phone Post 3.0
7/9/13 4:13 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Did that guy die? He looked fucked :( Phone Post 3.0
7/9/13 4:14 PM
SQUEEZIE

Chupacabro - 
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Chupacabro - Man, Brasil is a 3rd world shithole. Phone Post 3.0
Dude, this shit happens in every big city. Phone Post
in the ghetto. but Americans don't behead people at football games. Phone Post 3.0

no they do it at schools and movie theaters and historic buildings and or events.and those places are only found in the ghettos
7/9/13 4:15 PM
liukangstoupee
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This was bad shit on all levels.

1) Falaco shouldn't have rubbed his cock on that chick's ass
2) Falaco shouldn't have tried to slap the chick
3) Idiot gang shouldn't have beat down an unconscious dude when he was clearly out.
4) All these idiots should realize keeping it real is never cool. At anytime, someone from one part or another could have pulled a gun and ended the shit for real.

If this happened in South Central, they would be bringing out body bags.
7/9/13 4:16 PM
TheLuckyMilkMan
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Too bad the guy that was with him took that beating and not him. Slap a girl for rejecting you after you stand up against her back touching her... and your a trained fighter? Get ready for a fucking severe beating.
7/9/13 4:33 PM
SQUEEZIE

besides the friend who was just in the wrong place at wrong time all i see is a bunch of weak ass pussies doing a bunch of straight fag shit.prison and or sever skull crackings should be punishment for all...if they would have just roughed him up a little for what he did in the store that would be understandable.they def crossed the line though w weapons and excessive force.
7/9/13 4:35 PM
Winston Wolf

ok lets be honest Falcao was wrong but he barely just barely grazed her and never hit her just swung at air.It was obviously a gang ( losers )
7/9/13 4:40 PM
HITMAN DAN DIAZ
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

liukangstoupee - This was bad shit on all levels.

1) Falaco shouldn't have rubbed his cock on that chick's ass
2) Falaco shouldn't have tried to slap the chick
3) Idiot gang shouldn't have beat down an unconscious dude when he was clearly out.
4) All these idiots should realize keeping it real is never cool. At anytime, someone from one part or another could have pulled a gun and ended the shit for real.

If this happened in South Central, they would be bringing out body bags.

south central has fallen way way of my man. you all need to put in some work if you even want to be back in the top ten bro.  

In 2010, Compton Station area homicides declined by about 38 percent, with 26 homicides in 2010, in comparison to the 42 homicides in 2009

your not even on the radar anymore.

With roughly 23.8 homicides per 100,000 residents,[8] muggings, robberies, kidnappings[9] and gang violence[10] Brazil is one of the most criminalized countries of the world.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/22686/america-s-10-deadliest-cities-2012

7/9/13 4:47 PM
Frostie
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

god....daym Phone Post 3.0
7/9/13 4:53 PM
armbarseverywhere
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've actually seen US Marines do the same thing on more than one occasion.

KO a guy in a group and land a few shots after the fact to "teach him a lesson."

Should they all get their skulls cracked and be incarcerated?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.