UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Maiquel Falcão Involved w/ Insane Brawl.. BRUTAL

7/9/13 9:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
morse
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

subwrassler - 
CLINTK9 - wtf is wrong with humans to have to continue to beat down an unconscious person? he's done, he's not fighting back. be tough guy and go after another guy who is still fighting. wtf, thats attempted murder as far as I'm concerned. I've had to stop fukin assholes from doin that shit in street/bar fights. man, you must be REAL TOUGH to stomp and beat down an unconscious person.

Lawmakers should definitely pass something soon to make it soooooooooo brutally consequential to do this that even drunk people will be too smart to do it...

a very specific law making it a felony to hit an unconscious person

+1
7/9/13 9:36 AM
krept
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Emperor Nero - deep waters are not still

superb
7/9/13 10:10 AM
crazyea
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa - 

Not for the squeamish... Falcao's friend takes a SEVERE beating at the end while unconscious. At around 58 seconds you see Falcao also get hit with the piece of wood.

Reminds me of my thread here: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2193975&page=1

The only thing different is there wasnt any 2x4 involved.

Heads up no video in my thread.
7/9/13 10:24 AM
Seedless619
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably reaching here.
Possibly a gang,if not girlfriend/sister(I doubt sister)
Possibly prostitue and Falcao misread.
Douchbag still.
His poor partner Phone Post 3.0
7/9/13 10:27 AM
krept
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/09/13 10:32 AM
Right or wrong, it's the law of the jungle when you fight on the street.

It's not that a streetfight is always a matter of life and death, but that it CAN be. Why rely on someone else to be merciful and stop when you have had enough?

That is the root of the mentality. YOU may be calm and cool headed, but the other guy may be a hot head OR scared for his life. Either way, a random dude may go to extremes to survive. If BOTH people are worried that the other is playing for keeps, chances are it will end badly.

So while it might not be a matter of life and death, it's folly to not take it as such. Those sucker shots were horrific, but not surprising in the least.

Helpful that it shows the time in the vids.
7/9/13 10:35 AM
Winston Wolf

Seedless619 - Probably reaching here.
Possibly a gang,if not girlfriend/sister(I doubt sister)
Possibly prostitue and Falcao misread.
Douchbag still.
His poor partner Phone Post 3.0

id bet anything it was a gang
7/9/13 10:36 AM
Winston Wolf

krept - Right or wrong, it's the law of the jungle when you fight on the street.

It's not that a streetfight is always a matter of life and death, but that it CAN be. Why rely on someone else to be merciful and stop when you have had enough?

That is the root of the mentality. YOU may be calm and cool headed, but the other guy may be a hot head OR scared for his life. Either way, a random dude may go to extremes to survive. If BOTH people are worried that the other is playing for keeps, chances are it will end badly.

So while it might not be a matter of life and death, it's folly to not take it as such. Those sucker shots were horrific, but not surprising in the least.

agreed but if and when they get caught its jailtime
7/9/13 10:37 AM
Winston Wolf

ShawnTheBadger - 
Winston Wolf - 
ShawnTheBadger - 

If anybody ever 1) accosts my wife, 2) talks shit to her, and then 3) swats at her, there will be a fight.    It does not matter who it is, where it is, or why they did it.  The fight will be on.

Those of you who argue "every street fight is not to the death" are absolutely correct.  I agree with you. 

However, the way I treated every single encounter in 27-years of bouncing, is "this could escalate to deadly consequences."  That healthy fear of escalation helped keep me relatively safe.  Being aware at all times that someone could try to clock me with a bat, tire-iron, smash me with a bottle, or stick me with a knife.

It does NOT mean that I pulled out one of my two (2) carry-knives first and started stabbing, it does not mean that I stomped on folks heads, or immediately smashed an aggressor with a beer bottle to the dome.

It does mean that I fought like I fully expected the opponent(s) to escalate the altercation.  Like I expected someone to attack my back, pull a knife, or pick up a champagne bottle.  High-alert situational awareness, keeping your peripheral vision intact and working, staying on your feet and mobile.

Every street fight is thankfully NOT to the death, the vast overwhelming majority are not, but every single one is potentially to the death.

You're a niave fool if you think otherwise and engage in a street/bar fight.  The potential for the ER, in-patient hospitalization, maiming, or death, not to mention prison, are all definitely in the cards.  You get dealt the wrong hand, and that is where you end up.

i agree with you for the most part.ONe thing does street fight mean 8 on 2 ? if ur going to protect ur wife or gf and be tough why do u need 8 friends Thats were the cowardly act is IMO.Falcao was in the wrong everyone agrees but to have 8 of ur friends help you with 2x4s is cowardly.And then hitting Falcaos friend from behind then while he was out cold was attempted murder.Honestly my hope is either jail time and or Falcaos team finds them and beats them with masks on so they dont go to jail

Well if it is two (2) professional fighters, eight (8) friends might be appropriate.  We don't know if the "group" recognized the two fighters or not.

2X4's and stomping folks who are down-and-out is definitely cowardly and attempted murder.  In the USA, that would be a minimum of (felony) aggravated assault.  Probably get bumped to "attempted murder" by the DA after watching that video.  Which I would agree with.  Dispicable actions and taken way too far.  Way, way, way too far.  Punching someone over accosting your wife/gf, yes.  Killing or permanently maiming them, hell no.

Batman - So which are you, rory m or macyoung?

I do not understand the question.  Please clarify your statement.

good post
7/9/13 10:50 AM
pazz5
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for home Phone Post
7/9/13 10:52 AM
Dire
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The thing thats sad is people are saying the friend shouldnt hang out with bad friends like Falcao, but maybe the two were training together and sharing a ride home? who knows..

It's sad, but that other guy possible only trains with Falcao and doesnt really know much and was just in the wrong place at the wrong time...

I Know I have been with people I didnt really know, but was there because of other circumstances and was thrown into their group when confronted by another group.
7/9/13 10:55 AM
Augustus Caesar
923 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Those guys over did it, there is no reason to hit an unconscious person... I hope he recovers well.. 

7/9/13 10:55 AM
irishrottie
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think at the end the guy says it isnt the first time the fighters have caused problems there. Anyway the guy in the white t-shirt, his face is out there, I guarantee he is found dead. 

7/9/13 10:56 AM
LEKS

Geez Phone Post 3.0
7/9/13 11:27 AM
THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gates of Janus - 
DAVID H - Anyone who thinks it is fine to stomp an unconscious person in a street fight is a POS.

But, but, what if he.......... You can what if this thing to death, but this was a street fight, nothing more and definitely not a life defending situation.

every time you get into a real fight you put your life on the line.

i mean, if you go out, you have to rely on the kindness of the dude beating your ass for mercy.

not saying it was right or wrong, but it is the chance you take.

very true. but if your one of the scumbags who does do it and happens to get caught on camera doing it, you can now go be a tough guy and fight over nothing all day long in prison. one less fucktard on the street being a danger to society. this was a little altercation at a store. imagine your little brother got beat nearly to death over that. Personally, If I knew that kid who got beat down. I'd be hunting down that fukin ass fag who stomped him and give him a little of the same.
7/9/13 11:31 AM

SilverSpoon1996 - I dont care whose at fault, a fight out of something organized is just that.. BUT, it takes a special kind of PUSSY to inflict damage to someone when they are unconscious.

I get sick to my stomach every time I see a video like this. Jump the dude, whatever, knock him out, whatever, its how bitches role. BUT dont think your more of a man by stomping someone who cant defend himself cause hes not conscious.

man, cant stress this enough. and usually its those pussies who are afraid to fight straight up that do this shit when others are down. and he'll do it again next time this shit happens. would love for that kids mom & family to see what he did to the other unconscious kid.
7/9/13 11:41 AM
Winston Wolf

THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX - 
SilverSpoon1996 - I dont care whose at fault, a fight out of something organized is just that.. BUT, it takes a special kind of PUSSY to inflict damage to someone when they are unconscious.

I get sick to my stomach every time I see a video like this. Jump the dude, whatever, knock him out, whatever, its how bitches role. BUT dont think your more of a man by stomping someone who cant defend himself cause hes not conscious.

man, cant stress this enough. and usually its those pussies who are afraid to fight straight up that do this shit when others are down. and he'll do it again next time this shit happens. would love for that kids mom & family to see what he did to the other unconscious kid.

good posts ..voted up
7/9/13 11:45 AM
"HURRICANE"

That is what the fuck he (Falcao)gets! And he gets his hommies arse tore out the frame... If I were his hommie, once I got back on my feet, I would split his (Falcao) head wide open for getting me caught up in that. Mf'er is making us all look bad...

7/9/13 11:46 AM

krept - Right or wrong, it's the law of the jungle when you fight on the street.

good post. adrenaline can play a big part. as I stated in an earlier post I've had to stop people from doing that shit when the fight is clearly over. one guy I remember bull rushing off another guy at a bar outside and when he calmed down I was like WTF dude, the guy was out, he was done thats attempted murder and once he caught his bearings and another person showed him what he did on their phone, he freaked out that he did that and was desperatley trying to get over to the other guy to apologize and help him. he started balling his eyes out and called the cops himself. granted this was a fight between basically two drunk family men, unlike what the kid on the video did. but thats what happened. and this guy was losing the fight until the tide turned and he didnt know when to stop i guess. stret fights can be dangerous! no big john mccarthy to stop it when its over.
7/9/13 11:48 AM

PrisonMattressPuncher - 

This is proof that most MMa fighters are CLUELESS when it comes to real world fighting and self-defense. The awareness he had was so low, and he was clueless when it came to weapons defenses. MMA is only for the ring, it does not ranslate well to serious self-defense situations.Awareness is EVERYTHING in these situations.

Having said that, he is a piece of shit, no one should feel sorry for him whatsoever. He deserved the stomping he got.

please tell me your talking about Falcao and not the unconscious friend getting stomped?
7/9/13 12:33 PM
kungfugrip

RJJH - 
UncleDavid - Falcao really looked fucking wasted. I don't think he wouldve hit the girl if he wasnt. The way he reacted when he got hit totally reminds me of a drunk guy getting hit. But man, those soccer kicks were fucking brutal. If there is one thing I have learned on the Internet and especially liveak: Never go to Brazil (or Mexico) because it's a fucking brutal place. A life aint worth a crap over there!

I have been to Mexico and brasil many times and have never had a problem even once. well thats a lie, a pack of wild dogs tried to kill me wife and me LOL. so I have had one problem in both countries combined.

like shit like this doesnt happen in the US ever. clown!
7/9/13 1:06 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The beating Falcao friend received was despicable....if you willing to hit a dude like that when he is clearly already out your fucking trash.

Having said that the whole thing started because Falcao could not handle being rejected by some random girl and decided to slap the girl. WTF was he thinking.

What happened to his friend is a terrible tragedy but i am kind of glad that Falcao got his ass beat as well. Hopefully he will refrain from hitting woman when they hurt is overblown sense of pride.
7/9/13 1:19 PM
Emperor Nero

bellator has had tons of great fights, in fact flawlessvictory himself had a really good one against steele i think, who deserved credit for hanging in there

also i rewatched the vid and noticed 2 things...

if he hadnt creeped up on the girl in the skirt, it looked like her friend actually wanted to get picked up

2nd, as others said, the kid that did the unconscious beating also ran away during the first fight inside and hid behind the door
7/9/13 1:48 PM
Winston Wolf

im hoping the gym where they train finds out who didand and kicks some asses ..any updates ?
7/9/13 3:12 PM
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go go 2:35 if you forgot what this guy is like

7/9/13 3:14 PM
1000Islander
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everything you need to know about Falcao can be seen in the fact that he is wearing his own fight shirt on a night out.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.