UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Maiquel Falcão Involved w/ Insane Brawl.. BRUTAL

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/8/13 2:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chris27
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So he walked up and rubbed his dick against the girl and then talked shit and slapped at her and her boyfriend is the one who hit him and then him and his boy got beat the fuck down. 

Lesson here is just cause you are an mma fighter doesnt mean you can take on 20 dudes. 

7/8/13 2:07 PM
Emperor Nero
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

deserved it and i coulda took all those guys
7/8/13 2:07 PM
caposa
1967 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris27 - 

So he walked up and rubbed his dick against the girl and then talked shit and slapped at her and her boyfriend is the one who hit him and then him and his boy got beat the fuck down. 

Lesson here is just cause you are an mma fighter doesnt mean you can take on 20 dudes. 

Looked to me like she was blocking the counter while he was trying to buy something. Words were exchanged, and Falcao swatted at her.

7/8/13 2:08 PM
JitzInMyPants
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why'd Falcao smack that girl ? Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 2:09 PM
SBogar
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man, that was tough to watch. Falcao was absolutely in the wrong but those guys went overboard.
bruised
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy fuck. I wonder if they caught the guys who did this. Phone Post 3.0
Cole Can Grapple

For later. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 2:10 PM
Nuevo Haole

If a C level Bellator fighter creeps up on my like that when I am paying for my slurpee = same result

7/8/13 2:12 PM
Nuevo Haole

caposa - 
Chris27 - 

Looked to me like she was blocking the counter while he was trying to buy something. Words were exchanged, and Falcao swatted at her.

right, cause smacking bitches in the head when they linger at counters is normal

that whole thing is that idiots fault

7/8/13 2:12 PM
ausgepicht

caposa - 
Chris27 - 

Yeah, who does she think she is being in line first! And if a girl talks rude to you, you have every right to smack her!

Only on the OG.

7/8/13 2:14 PM
Vulva Fabulous
1193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just think that everytime you see a crazy ass street fight in Brazil, Marco Ruas' nickname was "The King of the Streets". FUCK THAT!

Also, Chael was right.....Brazil is not a bowing culture. If you bow, they will hit you over your head and take your wallet. Phone Post
7/8/13 2:14 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Perfect example of where dickhead friends can get you.

Literal perfect example.

7/8/13 2:15 PM
caposa
1967 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you guys are trying to imply that I agree with what Falcao did, you are dead wrong.

I just don't think he was trying to rub his dick on the girl, he had something in his hand as was trying to buy something.

7/8/13 2:16 PM
FanToFighter
285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For later! Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 2:16 PM
Chris27
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nuevo Haole - 
caposa - 
Chris27 - 

right, cause smacking bitches in the head when they linger at counters is normal

Caposa, if you walked up to a counter where a female was standing there would you rub up against her and basically rub your dick all over her ass or would you say excuse me, can I get by?

7/8/13 2:17 PM
tjmitchiscool
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That guy is about as smart as a wrench...always somehow runs into trouble... Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 2:17 PM
EckY
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They were trying to kill that guy.
7/8/13 2:18 PM
Barbalos

caposa - 

If you guys are trying to imply that I agree with what Falcao did, you are dead wrong.

I just don't think he was trying to rub his dick on the girl, he had something in his hand as was trying to buy something.

Looked like he was perving on her to me, standing wayy to close.
7/8/13 2:19 PM
caposa

Chris27 - 
Nuevo Haole - 
caposa - 
Chris27 - 

Caposa, if you walked up to a counter where a female was standing there would you rub up against her and basically rub your dick all over her ass or would you say excuse me, can I get by?

Are you two seriously saying that I think what he did was OK is some way?

She was blocking the counter. He got way too close to her. Words were exchanged.

7/8/13 2:19 PM
tbi0904
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was brutal. Yet another example of how acting like an asshole in public is a bad idea. You have know idea who you're fucking with.
7/8/13 2:20 PM
Winston Wolf
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa - 

he totally was
RocketSkates
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post 3.0
MarsMan
699 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa - 

The guy getting stomped is another MMA fighter names Kaue Mena. He is in critical condition. Falcao was also knocked out though.

Exactly....and to me it looks like he didn't even start anything.

Falcao has a criminal record, right?

caposa

Winston Wolf - 
caposa - 

he totally was

Maybe he was, I have no idea.

7/8/13 2:22 PM
Chris27

caposa - 
Chris27 - 
Nuevo Haole - 
caposa - 
Chris27 - 

Are you two seriously saying that I think what he did was OK is some way?

She was blocking the counter. He got way too close to her. Words were exchanged.

No I'm saying she was blocking the counter, he went up and instead of asking her to move he pressed up against her, rubbing hisdick on her ass and she took offense.  I assume she said something like you are a dickhead and he said shut up bitch and slapped at her and her boyfriend and his boys beat that ass.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.