Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa - 
Chris27 - 
Nuevo Haole - 
caposa - 
Chris27 - 

So he walked up and rubbed his dick against the girl and then talked shit and slapped at her and her boyfriend is the one who hit him and then him and his boy got beat the fuck down. 

Lesson here is just cause you are an mma fighter doesnt mean you can take on 20 dudes. 

Looked to me like she was blocking the counter while he was trying to buy something. Words were exchanged, and Falcao swatted at her.

right, cause smacking bitches in the head when they linger at counters is normal

that whole thing is that idiots fault

Caposa, if you walked up to a counter where a female was standing there would you rub up against her and basically rub your dick all over her ass or would you say excuse me, can I get by?

Are you two seriously saying that I think what he did was OK is some way?

She was blocking the counter. He got way too close to her. Words were exchanged.

No I'm saying she was blocking the counter, he went up and instead of asking her to move he pressed up against her, rubbing hisdick on her ass and she took offense.  I assume she said something like you are a dickhead and he said shut up bitch and slapped at her and her boyfriend and his boys beat that ass.

7/8/13 2:28 PM
cortXbomb

Falcao deserved the full beating they both got. His friend, maybe not.
They should have stomped his dick out.
7/8/13 2:29 PM
Chris27

JustTheTip - 
Nuevo Haole - 

If a C level Bellator fighter creeps up on my like that when I am paying for my slurpee = same result

So undefeated UFC fighter only equals out to C-level Bellator fighter? Look man, I like Bellator too but lets not get carried away here.

He had 1 UFC fight vs a guy who was cut after that fight. 

7/8/13 2:30 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

4l8r Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 2:32 PM
caseharts
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA

Falcao should get a nice smack for touching a girl like that but the dude with a bat WTF. I hope all those fuck heads get attempted murder. 

7/8/13 2:36 PM
CLINTK9
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wtf is wrong with humans to have to continue to beat down an unconscious person? he's done, he's not fighting back. be tough guy and go after another guy who is still fighting. wtf, thats attempted murder as far as I'm concerned. I've had to stop fukin assholes from doin that shit in street/bar fights. man, you must be REAL TOUGH to stomp and beat down an unconscious person.
7/8/13 2:38 PM
c simon
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That looked very painful. Ouch.
7/8/13 2:44 PM
Chris27

JustTheTip - 
Chris27 - 
JustTheTip - 
Nuevo Haole - 

If a C level Bellator fighter creeps up on my like that when I am paying for my slurpee = same result

So undefeated UFC fighter only equals out to C-level Bellator fighter? Look man, I like Bellator too but lets not get carried away here.

He had 1 UFC fight vs a guy who was cut after that fight. 

Holy shit shill...it was a joke. I know it bothers you when people don't get on their knees with you to suck Dana's cock and praise all that is UFC, but relax for once.

Oh, and that opponent was 3-1 in the UFC (finished all 3) and as I stated, Falcao is undefeated in the UFC.

Doesnt matter where he fights, plenty of C fighters and lower in the UFC, Falcao is a C level fighter no matter where he fights.  And yes he is unbeaten but its one fight.

7/8/13 2:45 PM
thegreenroom
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I might have this wrong, but falcao seemed to have a clear chance to stick the guy in the red jacket in the face while inside. He just kind if shoved him away as the red jacket guy went towards his friend.

The red jacket guy is the guy who ended up ko ing falcao's friend with the wood and hit falcao a couple times too. I don't know why he just didn't punch him in the face inside when he had a clear shot. Phone Post
7/8/13 2:45 PM
subwrassler
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CLINTK9 - wtf is wrong with humans to have to continue to beat down an unconscious person? he's done, he's not fighting back. be tough guy and go after another guy who is still fighting. wtf, thats attempted murder as far as I'm concerned. I've had to stop fukin assholes from doin that shit in street/bar fights. man, you must be REAL TOUGH to stomp and beat down an unconscious person.

Lawmakers should definitely pass something soon to make it soooooooooo brutally consequential to do this that even drunk people will be too smart to do it...

a very specific law making it a felony to hit an unconscious person
7/8/13 2:46 PM
subwrassler
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/08/13 2:57 PM
sux to have friends like that. (FALCAO)
7/8/13 2:50 PM
rockemsockem
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Makes me sick to see people laying into an unconscious body. So wrong no matter what the reason Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 2:53 PM
deadlyonetwo3
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hitting an unconscious person is BITCH. Attacking someone with wood/bat is BITCH. No class.

7/8/13 2:56 PM
Doc T
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They were out to murder him. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 2:57 PM
Winston Wolf

CLINTK9 - wtf is wrong with humans to have to continue to beat down an unconscious person? he's done, he's not fighting back. be tough guy and go after another guy who is still fighting. wtf, thats attempted murder as far as I'm concerned. I've had to stop fukin assholes from doin that shit in street/bar fights. man, you must be REAL TOUGH to stomp and beat down an unconscious person.

agreed.Footstomping a guy when he is down is attempted murderIMO and the act of a coward.Falcoa would have destroyed any of them one on one
7/8/13 3:01 PM
thegreenroom
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1 wood club to the head
1 head hitting the concrete
8 punches to the head
2 stomp/kicks from close range
2 running soccer kicks to the head

All because of some stupid shit inside a gas station between his friend and some girl. Phone Post
7/8/13 3:03 PM
BigPup
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For later Phone Post
7/8/13 3:04 PM
borked
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

living death for sure
7/8/13 3:04 PM
Haulport

caposa - 

If you guys are trying to imply that I agree with what Falcao did, you are dead wrong.

I just don't think he was trying to rub his dick on the girl, he had something in his hand as was trying to buy something.

LOL!

a) oldest dick move in the book (walking up on a girl superclose and giving a little boner brush)

b) no need to get that close to anyone in a store that is empty

c) he's lucky he didn't get BEHEADED

7/8/13 3:05 PM
CLINTK9
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Adulterous_Zucchini - 
FrateCart - So Falcao almost got his friend killed? Great..

Doesn't look like he touched her though (like some of you are saying he rubbed his dick on her..) just stood awefully close instead of just excusing himself. Which is the normal action in that case. She gave him attitude and he hit her.

Why did they almost kill the other guy though when he wasn't the one that did anything wrong?

Oh well. As someone mentioned. This is what bad friends can cause. If you're in brasil at least. Fuck that.

All of those fucking stomps were brutal.

The fuck is wrong with you? He invaded her personal space so he could sexually harrass and dominate her. He's doing a whole dominance thing because he's a pro-MMA fighter, and she's weak (being 100 pounds and female). She gets annoyed, and he then hits her. There is no way he didn't deserve a 2x4 across the face for that.

the fuck is wrong with you? he didnt even defend Falcao, he was talking about the friend who took a horrible after conscious beating. Falcao deserved what he got, but no one for a situation like this deserved to be nearly murdered. and if thats the case, then all those fucks need to live in prison and then they can act tough, fight and kill people all day. society doenst need assholes like this around.
7/8/13 3:12 PM
TopGrinder

Yeah thanks for the video. Watched it like 5 times. Yes falcao is a piece of shit. Dude hit a women to begin with. Doesn't matter if she lipped off to him.

Yah that's how things happen with his friend getting the worst of it even tho he didn't do anything wrong. In my life I have witnessed quite a few similar situations unfold like this and its quite sad how things unfold so quickly over stupid shit.

I don't condone this type of violence but dude was protecting his girl. Not too smart to hit a girl when a group of guys she with round the corner.

100% falcao fault and his buddy caught the worst of it. The same charges for the soccer kick guy should apply to falcao Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 3:14 PM
tiger07
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crazy stuff
7/8/13 3:17 PM
Michael Chase

I understand excessive when there is emotion involved, but at what point do you realize "this guy doesn't even know I'm punching him anymore and I'm still doing it". Phone Post
7/8/13 3:20 PM
john joe
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/08/13 3:20 PM
Fighters Only, web/editorial

Falcao was convicted of assaulting a woman in a nightclub in 2002

http://www.fightersonlymag.com/content/news/13401-falcao--?quot%3Bi-am-not-violent,-i-was-just-a-stupid-adolescent="%3B=

now this

the guy has form

7/8/13 3:25 PM
Pat Giles

Mike Falcon is a piece of shit. I agree. However, it doesn't look like he gave her the boner brush. It really does look like he's just trying to purchase his things. Maybe they had words prior to the camera shot who knows. Hope those guys run into each other in jail since they'll all be going lol.

Again I do not condone anything that happened, just what I see. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.