UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Maiquel Falcão Involved w/ Insane Brawl.. BRUTAL

7/8/13 3:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
john joe
390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/08/13 3:20 PM
Fighters Only, web/editorial

Falcao was convicted of assaulting a woman in a nightclub in 2002

http://www.fightersonlymag.com/content/news/13401-falcao--?quot%3Bi-am-not-violent,-i-was-just-a-stupid-adolescent="%3B=

now this

the guy has form

7/8/13 3:25 PM
Pat Giles
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Falcon is a piece of shit. I agree. However, it doesn't look like he gave her the boner brush. It really does look like he's just trying to purchase his things. Maybe they had words prior to the camera shot who knows. Hope those guys run into each other in jail since they'll all be going lol.

Again I do not condone anything that happened, just what I see. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 3:26 PM
caposa
1647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/08/13 3:27 PM
Haulport - 
caposa - 

If you guys are trying to imply that I agree with what Falcao did, you are dead wrong.

I just don't think he was trying to rub his dick on the girl, he had something in his hand as was trying to buy something.

LOL!

a) oldest dick move in the book (walking up on a girl superclose and giving a little boner brush)

b) no need to get that close to anyone in a store that is empty

c) he's lucky he didn't get BEHEADED

He definitely got way too close, but there's not enough evidence to say it was a true boner brush. Trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. He seems like a stand up individual....

7/8/13 3:31 PM
john joe
390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/08/13 3:31 PM
Fighters Only, web/editorial

Yippie Ki-ay, Michael Falcon
7/8/13 3:34 PM
playboyrichy
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
7/8/13 3:36 PM
GelderdEnd
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It looked to me as if he was just trying to pay cos he was handing the goods over to cashier as he was stood there, and to say he hit her is way off the mark, he swatted her away with his wallet!

All in all his friend got a serious beating over a whole load of bull shit Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 3:36 PM
caelrad

Sub Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 3:39 PM
FightToLive
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What happened to one on one?
7/8/13 3:41 PM
nolabrum
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zed Wayne Zed - That's about 7 shots to the head and a soccer kick.

Disgusting.

I hope those funboys get caught, and spend some time in der clink. I hate meatheads.

Falcao made a major mistake by swatting at that girl,
because you never know who's girl it might be.

Falcao made a major mistake by swatting at that girl,
because you never know who's girl it might be.

It Doesnt matter who's girl it is? You should never do that to a woman regardless of who's daughter/girlfriend/Wife that is. It seemed to me like he was in the wrong. Was it excessive maybe. How angry would you be if somebody Harassed your girl/Friend/Daughter/Wife and then smacked at her. At the same time once he was out it's over. Bunch of savages.
7/8/13 3:42 PM
smth416
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GelderdEnd - It looked to me as if he was just trying to pay cos he was handing the goods over to cashier as he was stood there, and to say he hit her is way off the mark, he swatted her away with his wallet!

All in all his friend got a serious beating over a whole load of bull shit Phone Post 3.0

Someone swats my girlfriend with anything its gunna be on.
7/8/13 3:43 PM
Emperor Nero

they could all just be friends, but, she got what she wanted, it seems

but they dont hear me though
7/8/13 3:47 PM
subwrassler
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GelderdEnd - It looked to me as if he was just trying to pay cos he was handing the goods over to cashier as he was stood there, and to say he hit her is way off the mark, he swatted her away with his wallet!

so....

someone swats your girlfriend across the head with a wallet..

ummmm....
whatcha doin?
7/8/13 3:49 PM
Emperor Nero

deep waters are not still
7/8/13 3:58 PM
greenheadhunter
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn Phone Post
7/8/13 4:00 PM
CaliKush
361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got brain damage just watching that Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 4:10 PM
supersonic
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Falcon just has that look of a dimwit. And he was totally a creep in the store.

I have no proof but the contiuned beating of the unconscious has to be at an all time high. It's has become very popular

7/8/13 4:13 PM
TheMessiah

Looked like he got a little close to that ass... Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 4:19 PM
TheMessiah

Damn his buddy got fucked up and he didn't even do shit. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 4:21 PM
sockeye
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All the mma training goes down the tube when hit with a stick Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 4:22 PM
NegoVeio

What a piece of shit.

WTF. Why would you even get that close to a random woman in a store? Where's the freaking RESPECT?

This guy gives our beloved sport a bad name. I'm not going to comment on the beatdown that his friend took, poor guy. But i'm no hypocrite, if a jacked monster rubbed his dick and hit my wife in the head like that, i'm pretty shure i would not try to fight him, i would probably just follow him and put a bullet in his chest later. Fuck this scumbag.

7/8/13 4:23 PM
Winston Wolf

TheMessiah - Damn his buddy got fucked up and he didn't even do shit. Phone Post 3.0

he was fighting 3 guys
7/8/13 4:33 PM
FOTN
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Feel bad for the guy getting beat down when he was unconscious, hate to see that. Being an MMA fighter doesn't mean anything if you get blind-sided.

I think it was Chuck Liddell that said if you're in a fight then get your back against a wall so you can't get sucker punched, and that's very true - though difficult to remember when you're in the heat of the moment.

Even if this guy recovers he'll still have mental problems either now or in the future as a result of this. Sad.
7/8/13 4:33 PM
SirPrize
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was brutal. Yet another example of how acting like an asshole in public is a bad idea. You have know idea who you're fucking with.

Exactly right. This is why I avoid fights. You never know when someone's going to Pearl Harbor you with an inanimate object.
7/8/13 4:35 PM
TheMessiah

FrateCart -
Winston Wolf - 
TheMessiah - Damn his buddy got fucked up and he didn't even do shit. Phone Post 3.0

he was fighting 3 guys

he was refering to the fact that his buddy Didn't cause that mayhem.
Indeed I was! Thanks Frate for clarifying! Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 4:35 PM
hubris
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

never get in a street fight...

that's what they say

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.