UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Maiquel Falcão Involved w/ Insane Brawl.. BRUTAL

7/8/13 4:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JimmersonzGlove
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/8/13 4:51 PM
HoneyBadger305
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why did he creep up on that girl? Thats what looked shady. This guy thinks he can just creep up on girls and then swing on them? This guy is supposed to be a pro athlete??? Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 4:53 PM
caposa
1764 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JimmersonzGlove - 

amazing

7/8/13 4:54 PM
PTM2020
1153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/08/13 4:56 PM

That girl has a pretty nice ass.

7/8/13 4:59 PM
shaqitup
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TopGrinder - Yeah thanks for the video. Watched it like 5 times. Yes falcao is a piece of shit. Dude hit a women to begin with. Doesn't matter if she lipped off to him.

Yah that's how things happen with his friend getting the worst of it even tho he didn't do anything wrong. In my life I have witnessed quite a few similar situations unfold like this and its quite sad how things unfold so quickly over stupid shit.

I don't condone this type of violence but dude was protecting his girl. Not too smart to hit a girl when a group of guys she with round the corner.

100% falcao fault and his buddy caught the worst of it. The same charges for the soccer kick guy should apply to falcao Phone Post 3.0

no they really shouldn't retard.

He swatted at a woman, didn't even hit her, no harm is done.

That guy soccer kicked an unconscious body several times, and it wasn't even the guy that originally caused the problem. that guy should get attempted murder, falcao should probably get a light assault.

7/8/13 5:11 PM
ShamusO'nyou
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

subwrassler - 
SirPrize - 
That was brutal. Yet another example of how acting like an asshole in public is a bad idea. You have know idea who you're fucking with.

Exactly right. This is why I avoid fights. You never know when someone's going to Pearl Harbor you with an inanimate object.

and you never know when EVERYONE in sight is WITH the person you're wanting to fight.

I've seen alot of people get very surprised when the "crowd" so to speak turns on them..

True
7/8/13 5:11 PM
Sudo21
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Falcao has history with stupid behavior, but his friend got worst of it. That sucks when you have friends that start trouble and you get beat because of it, especially in this way.

That asshole that stomped and kicked Falcao's friend needs to get a prison sentence because of attempted murder. That was A class bitch move to hit a guy when he is unconscious (and i think that's the same guy that ran out when trouble started in gas station, real tough guy).
7/8/13 5:21 PM
StringerBell
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ceelo - 

Just a bit excessive... 6 punches to the head, stomped, soccer kick... They were going for murder...

7/8/13 5:23 PM
Winston Wolf
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FrateCart - 
Winston Wolf - 
TheMessiah - Damn his buddy got fucked up and he didn't even do shit. Phone Post 3.0

he was fighting 3 guys

he was refering to the fact that his buddy Didn't cause that mayhem.

thanks for the clarification ...my bad
7/8/13 5:35 PM
luctaro
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 

Falcao should get a nice smack for touching a girl like that but the dude with a bat WTF. I hope all those fuck heads get attempted murder. 

sh*t happens if youre asking how it escalated to using a bat youve never been in a street fight. If the guy in the ground had a bat he would have done the same.

Its the cheapshots while on the ground unconscious that are the problem.
7/8/13 5:35 PM
Nuevo Haole

LETMEBANGBRO - 
Nuevo Haole - 

If a C level Bellator fighter creeps up on my like that when I am paying for my slurpee = same result

LOL. You wouldn't do shit pussy.

Fact: Nader will be nervous next time he buys a slurpee

7/8/13 5:47 PM
DildoBaggins

This is why I try very hard not to have asshole friends
7/8/13 5:51 PM
HITMAN DAN DIAZ
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

a guy i was friends with named troy was walking into the mall major real punk rocker white boy in and out of jail. another friend of ours he was with bumped this old couple and walked into the door ahead of them didnt open the door for them. troy was raised by his grand parents. troy was crazy he said hey come out here i want to tell you something beat the shit out of the guy for it.  

7/8/13 5:54 PM
grimer
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ceelo - 

Just a bit excessive... 6 punches to the head, stomped, soccer kick... They were going for murder...

Looks like your typical Mazzagati ref'd fight to me.
7/8/13 5:58 PM
CLINTK9
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pidgey - Well, i really cant understand how some of you are justifying Falcao.

Some even say he didnt dick brush her - are you fucking blind??

She complained, and he slapped her.

Did they go overboard with his friend?

Yes, but when it's on it's on, adrenaline comes into place, we didnt see all the fight and it's possible that 2 fucking professional fighters knocked out 2 or 3 dudes before getting beat down.

Sucks for his friend that he didnt do anything and got massacred.

As others said, i seen this kind of situation many times, people getting beat up because of idiot friends.

most agree about Falcao, its the friend everyone is upset about. like I said, unless your a rapist caught in the act or caught kidnapping a child, no such beating on an unconscious person is warranted. at what point do you not notice your pounding on limp possible dead guy and then keep pounding. I dont give a fuck how much adrenaline is involved, if you cant control it and nearly kill unconscious people from it, you need to be locked away from society.
7/8/13 6:03 PM
djones
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you watch the video closely Falcao comes up behind her and does a little thrust, to which she immediately turns around and looks down at his crotch...... oldest douchebag move in the book... too bad it got his friend beat like that..."Renovacao Fight Team featherweight prospect and training partner to former Bellator tournament champion Maiquel Falcao, Kaue Mena was 7-0 with 1 NC".... wow

7/8/13 6:03 PM
Nitecrawler
2008 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
CLINTK9 - wtf is wrong with humans to have to continue to beat down an unconscious person? he's done, he's not fighting back. be tough guy and go after another guy who is still fighting. wtf, thats attempted murder as far as I'm concerned. I've had to stop fukin assholes from doin that shit in street/bar fights. man, you must be REAL TOUGH to stomp and beat down an unconscious person.

This.
7/8/13 6:04 PM
Dmoney35
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he looked hammered Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 6:06 PM
djones
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dmoney35 - he looked hammered Phone Post 3.0

I thought this too

7/8/13 6:09 PM
ThatPissCouldaBeenDigital
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From MMAmania:

'Recent Bellator Middleweight title challenger Maiquel Falcao got more than he bargained for at a gas station in Brazil. According to footage uncovered by Band Santa Catarina, the situation was instigated when Falcao approached a female at the counter. Whatever he said was not appreciated and Falcao played with fire by throwing his beverage at her as she walked away.

It all leads up to a huge confrontation where several other men showed up to defend the lady's honor, sparking a huge brawl. Falcao is seen blasting several people inside and then the film cuts to outside where the street fight continues, and this time with weapons.'

It seems like a lot of people here are judging this situation with rules in mind. Anyone whose been in a rage during a streetfight knows that rules disappear with the quickness, especially when a female is involved. Sometimes people get so pissed over some bullshit that they can't remember everything they did afterwards. Add in a wolfpack mentality and you get a recipe for brutality. Not for nothing but I've seen way worse shit in Queens.
7/8/13 6:20 PM
Son of Neckbone
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And the moral of the story is this kids: don't hangout with Maiquel Falcao. Hopefully his buddy still has some brains and teeth in his head after this.
7/8/13 6:29 PM
GelderdEnd

subwrassler -
GelderdEnd - It looked to me as if he was just trying to pay cos he was handing the goods over to cashier as he was stood there, and to say he hit her is way off the mark, he swatted her away with his wallet!

All in all his friend got a serious beating over a whole load of bull shit Phone Post 3.0

so....

someone swats your girlfriend across the head with a wallet..

ummmm....
whatcha doin?
Yeah but I sure as hell ain't beating nobody round the head with a 2x4 and have my friends beat someone to death

Perspectives, how do they work Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 6:35 PM
Nuevo Haole

damn, that kid was about to be on TUF Brazil 3....

dream gone

https://twitter.com/KaueMena

BuM BuM...TUF Brasil 3...SHOGUN Vs MACHIDA... Obrigado !!!!

7/8/13 6:39 PM
Winston Wolf
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

poor guy.Group could have been a gang ?
7/8/13 6:42 PM
ThatPissCouldaBeenDigital
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nuevo Haole - 

damn, that kid was about to be on TUF Brazil 3....

dream gone

https://twitter.com/KaueMena

BuM BuM...TUF Brasil 3...SHOGUN Vs MACHIDA... Obrigado !!!!

Damn that's fucking harsh. Unfortunately you are who you hang with. Reality hits you hard, bro.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.