UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Maiquel Falcão Involved w/ Insane Brawl.. BRUTAL

7/8/13 6:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThatPissCouldaBeenDigital
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From MMAmania:

'Recent Bellator Middleweight title challenger Maiquel Falcao got more than he bargained for at a gas station in Brazil. According to footage uncovered by Band Santa Catarina, the situation was instigated when Falcao approached a female at the counter. Whatever he said was not appreciated and Falcao played with fire by throwing his beverage at her as she walked away.

It all leads up to a huge confrontation where several other men showed up to defend the lady's honor, sparking a huge brawl. Falcao is seen blasting several people inside and then the film cuts to outside where the street fight continues, and this time with weapons.'

It seems like a lot of people here are judging this situation with rules in mind. Anyone whose been in a rage during a streetfight knows that rules disappear with the quickness, especially when a female is involved. Sometimes people get so pissed over some bullshit that they can't remember everything they did afterwards. Add in a wolfpack mentality and you get a recipe for brutality. Not for nothing but I've seen way worse shit in Queens.
7/8/13 6:20 PM
Son of Neckbone
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And the moral of the story is this kids: don't hangout with Maiquel Falcao. Hopefully his buddy still has some brains and teeth in his head after this.
7/8/13 6:29 PM
GelderdEnd
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

subwrassler -
GelderdEnd - It looked to me as if he was just trying to pay cos he was handing the goods over to cashier as he was stood there, and to say he hit her is way off the mark, he swatted her away with his wallet!

All in all his friend got a serious beating over a whole load of bull shit Phone Post 3.0

so....

someone swats your girlfriend across the head with a wallet..

ummmm....
whatcha doin?
Yeah but I sure as hell ain't beating nobody round the head with a 2x4 and have my friends beat someone to death

Perspectives, how do they work Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 6:35 PM
Nuevo Haole

damn, that kid was about to be on TUF Brazil 3....

dream gone

https://twitter.com/KaueMena

BuM BuM...TUF Brasil 3...SHOGUN Vs MACHIDA... Obrigado !!!!

7/8/13 6:39 PM
Winston Wolf

poor guy.Group could have been a gang ?
7/8/13 6:42 PM
ThatPissCouldaBeenDigital
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nuevo Haole - 

dream gone

Damn that's fucking harsh. Unfortunately you are who you hang with. Reality hits you hard, bro.
7/8/13 6:47 PM
MMAMAZ

Pussy game is ridiculous Phone Post
7/8/13 6:49 PM
Winston Wolf

pidgey - Well, i really cant understand how some of you are justifying Falcao.

Some even say he didnt dick brush her - are you fucking blind??

She complained, and he slapped her.

Did they go overboard with his friend?

Yes, but when it's on it's on, adrenaline comes into place, we didnt see all the fight and it's possible that 2 fucking professional fighters knocked out 2 or 3 dudes before getting beat down.

Sucks for his friend that he didnt do anything and got massacred.

As others said, i seen this kind of situation many times, people getting beat up because of idiot friends.

the guy was knocked out cold .Adrenaline or not its cowardly kick the guy in the face and punch him when he is knocked out.Especially when he didnt do anything but help his friend who was outnumbered
7/8/13 6:50 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HITMAN DAN DIAZ -

a guy i was friends with named troy was walking into the mall major real punk rocker white boy in and out of jail. another friend of ours he was with bumped this old couple and walked into the door ahead of them didnt open the door for them. troy was raised by his grand parents. troy was crazy he said hey come out here i want to tell you something beat the shit out of the guy for it.  

I wild each it? Phone Post
7/8/13 6:52 PM
Mayhem13
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder how long it is before they question Aaron Hernandez about this incident.. Phone Post
7/8/13 6:55 PM
circa305

Falco started it and got FUCKED up.
7/8/13 6:59 PM
gabemadrid
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatPissCouldaBeenDigital - From MMAmania:

'Recent Bellator Middleweight title challenger Maiquel Falcao got more than he bargained for at a gas station in Brazil. According to footage uncovered by Band Santa Catarina, the situation was instigated when Falcao approached a female at the counter. Whatever he said was not appreciated and Falcao played with fire by throwing his beverage at her as she walked away.

It all leads up to a huge confrontation where several other men showed up to defend the lady's honor, sparking a huge brawl. Falcao is seen blasting several people inside and then the film cuts to outside where the street fight continues, and this time with weapons.'

It seems like a lot of people here are judging this situation with rules in mind. Anyone whose been in a rage during a streetfight knows that rules disappear with the quickness, especially when a female is involved. Sometimes people get so pissed over some bullshit that they can't remember everything they did afterwards. Add in a wolfpack mentality and you get a recipe for brutality. Not for nothing but I've seen way worse shit in Queens.
Where in queens? Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 7:02 PM
circa305

Neither one of those guys will ever be able to take a punch again in MMA after getting concussed like that. Their chins are gone.
7/8/13 7:08 PM
TheMessiah

One good thing is that their was not a beheading Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 7:10 PM
Metafour

I have a friend who was hit twice in the head with a baseball bat during a robbery. Once was after he was knocked out on the ground. It really upsets me because I can see the after effects it had on him. It really had a bad impact in many areas of his life although he is starting to do better now. Phone Post
7/8/13 7:11 PM
gabemadrid
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No one should be beaten like that while defenseless over something so trivial. This is going overboard. Now a guy set to chase his dreams on TUF will probably have some long last effects from this. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 7:26 PM
QTyp
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Between this, the ref beheading, and corruption protests - I'm a little tentative in going to Brazil next year for World Cup. I have a feeling full scale anarchy will erupt.
7/8/13 7:27 PM
Metafour

QTyp - Between this, the ref beheading, and corruption protests - I'm a little tentative in going to Brazil next year for World Cup. I have a feeling full scale anarchy will erupt.
You think? Phone Post
7/8/13 7:31 PM
lurkingveteran
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Conclusions

Falcao acted like a scumbag with the girl, sexually intimidating her and then assaulting her

Boyfriend (even with friends)walked into a nightmare scenario of sticking up for her against 2 professional MMA fighters..probability was MMA fighters would crush them but numbers and weapon turned the tables

Falcao is totally responsible for getting his friend beaten senseless and enforces what a scumbag move he made as he now probably ruined his own mates life

The girls friends were probably adrenalised to the hilt and in the heat of battle and protecting their "assaulted" girlfriend so i can give them some leeway and they can be forgiven for getting a blunt weapon to even levels v profession mma fighters (a weapon of sorts)

The guy doing the repeated strikes on the unconscious guy is not foregiveable

Moral of the story:
Dont hang out with assholes
There is no excuse for actions would could cause death unless in the gravest of circumstances
Sad that the guy getting stomped wasnt Falcao Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 7:34 PM
Kakkarotto_san
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not defending Falcao AT ALL., but there's an interesting subtle editing cut between when the girl first complains and when he smacks her. It wouldn't surprise me if she hit him first during that edit/cut and that's why he smacked her back.

Just speculating but why the edit?
7/8/13 7:37 PM
Ajm1218
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Read his wikipedia, someone added this loss to his record. The description is funny.
7/8/13 7:40 PM
12SixElbow
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like he smacked or tried to smack a girl in a store, and she went and got her guy friends?

7/8/13 7:42 PM
luctaro
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ajm1218 - Read his wikipedia, someone added this loss to his record. The description is funny.

It is very funny

did you write it
7/8/13 7:50 PM
Rudi

ThatPissCouldaBeenDigital -
Nuevo Haole - 

dream gone

Damn that's fucking harsh. Unfortunately you are who you hang with. Reality hits you hard, bro.
. Phone Post
7/8/13 7:53 PM
IronChris

Does anyone know if Falcao was drunk or something? Did the first punch just rock him and he not know what he was doing? he seemed not to be defending himself or anything, wtf?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.