UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Maiquel Falcão Involved w/ Insane Brawl.. BRUTAL

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/8/13 8:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
nni
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Terrible standup from Falcao.
7/8/13 9:04 PM
Malvert the Janitor
1527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is what happens when trouble making idiots run into a larger group of trouble making idiots.

Why??? Why do people go looking for trouble? Do you want to know why people can't just peacefully coexist?? People, that's why.

Ridiculous all the way around. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 9:04 PM
IGOTBELCHED
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thats exactly why you don't play, guys in your face don't wait till he's stabbed you to do something, hit first ask questions later, you never what some scumbags will do.
7/8/13 9:09 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
563 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Falcao is a fucking nut case. World star son

7/8/13 9:12 PM
mikethecricket
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I doubt that was the first time in his life he assaulted a woman.

Deserved it in my opinion. Abusers and bullies should be wiped out.
7/8/13 9:17 PM
mikethecricket
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you guys gotta check out his new wiki entry!
7/8/13 9:19 PM
rosario00

Falcao deserves to be the one in critical, not his friend.. It's a shame the guy ends up in the hospital for having his dumb fuck friends back Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 9:29 PM
Forrest Spliffn

Lol at mma fans. Falcao here clearly started harassing some random broad and even hit her. This motherfucker gets paid to fuck people up, damn rights he's getting outnumbered and bashed with sticks.

His retard ass behavior even got his friend stomped down.

I'm not for stomping dudes out generally but these are the types of guys you can't afford to let back up.

Had it been my mom or sister or girl I'd crack that fucker with the first thing I could grab too and you'd have to pull me off his carcass.

Bullying is unacceptable. Being a trained fighter and doing so is beyond wrong. It's pathetic.

If bully's happen to catch kicks to their unconscious heads.... Hey nigga it is what it is. This was no unjust jumping, he got wrecked for bein an asshole. That shit was perfect Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 9:32 PM
madmav
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crazy but weak sauce having to break out weapons to even out a fight..
7/8/13 9:33 PM
Winston Wolf
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he never hit her ,just swung his arm like an idiot
7/8/13 9:35 PM
ChaosOverkill
864 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/08/13 10:03 PM

7/8/13 9:35 PM
Erik Tracey
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub'd Phone Post
7/8/13 9:37 PM
ChaosOverkill
864 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/08/13 10:03 PM

7/8/13 9:38 PM
UGCTT_AndersonKnowsHowToNap
701 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn that was wild. He needs to take a good look at his life. Always seems to be involved in some kind of drama. Hope the other guy is ok. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 9:38 PM
FighterZ
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

100% Falcao fault

He should pay off his friends medical/funeral bills
7/8/13 9:39 PM
KickYoNuts
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Falcao is a punk

Just days later, Falcão was arrested in Brazil for assaulting a woman outside a nightclub back in 2002. In 2002 Falcão had been sentenced to 24 months in prision, but following 8 months of the sentence he moved to house arrest on the assurance from his lawyer.

7/8/13 9:41 PM
KickYoNuts
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know how anybody can defend this phag who went to jail before for assaulting a woman and now this happens,  I imagine these are not the only 2 times he did something like that.

7/8/13 9:45 PM
OneSidedWar

Falcao's a POS. Period. Didnt phase me. Phone Post
7/8/13 9:46 PM
radiobaby
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That beating was very extreme but if you're sexually harassing and slapping women you're begging for problems. Phone Post
7/8/13 9:47 PM
Larry Appleton
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how can you beat an unconscious person, that's the lowest of the low Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 9:47 PM
Ninja mon

Damn Brazilians are aggressive.
7/8/13 9:58 PM
MarsMan
745 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ninja mon - Damn Brazilians are aggressive.

Like that shit doesn't happen elsewhere?

7/8/13 10:01 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FightToLive - What happened to one on one?
What happened to not sexually harassing people in public? Once somebody is unconscious though, they're no longer participating in the fight, and hitting them is beyond fucked up. Not only is is beyond fucked up, it should be heavily prosecuted. Phone Post
7/8/13 10:09 PM
DAVID H
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone who thinks it is fine to stomp an unconscious person in a street fight is a POS.

But, but, what if he.......... You can what if this thing to death, but this was a street fight, nothing more and definitely not a life defending situation.
7/8/13 10:18 PM
Old Boxer

I feel bad for the guy that got stomped. He was backing his "friend" up and will likely never fight again and will be lucky to survive. He is only 22 as well. It looks as though the guy that ran in the store in the red jacket that was holding Falcao back in the store was the one that was swining the 2x4.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.