Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chupacabro - Man, Brasil is a 3rd world shithole. Phone Post 3.0
Dude, this shit happens in every big city. Phone Post
7/9/13 12:25 AM
RKing85
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

insane video.

Hopefully they both recover.
7/9/13 12:26 AM
QBBX51

CanadianGSPFan -  WHIRRRRRRRRL STAAAAAAAAR Phone Post

7/9/13 12:27 AM
TzTinkle

You wouldn't think a pack of skinny young guys could spark out two fighters like that, but there it is. Let that be a lesson to everyone.
7/9/13 12:41 AM
Sprawl'n'Stall
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CLINTK9 - 
Winston Wolf - 
B_Goetz - People talking about "one on one" and "bitch moves" are ridiculous. Street fights are not a sporting event. You hurt someone if you have cause to, and you use the means necessary to accomplish that. It's almost like they think that someone who is a good fighter is entitled to abuse women if he can beat their boyfriends in a fair fight.

It's a bit unfortunate about the friend, but the people kicking his head didn't see the incident and presumably didn't know he wasn't the one who hit the girl. I would have no problem with Falcao taking those kicks while unconscious.

disagree ..Was this life and death ? he didnt do anything warrenting stomping and kicking him when he was completely KOed Maybe if he just killed ur dog or beat her up But for what ? Unless its life or death anything other than a one on one fight is cowardly IMO

exactly!

if thats the life or death mentality you have and have to possibly KILL another person over a small situation like this, then go spend your life in prison and fighting to the death for no other reason than someone looks at you wrong. Society doesnt need Falcao's or the fukin asshole who did that unconscious beating. dudes friends even ran up to him to stop him from killing the poor ko'd guy. attempted murder!

Every damn time in these street fights vids we have these tough guy wannabes that say "every street fight is life and death" and all such bullshit.

Yeah. Attempted murder over some trivial bullshit is ssooooo smart and you're sooooooo tough. We get it.

What these idiots get is life in jail and the guys beaten while unconscious sometimes die, are vegetables, or have serious life-long disabilities. All of their lives ruined basically over nothing.

Oh we get it. Street cred is everything to you assclowns right? That's exactly why society has loooong jail sentences waiting for you.
7/9/13 1:05 AM
Emperor Nero

ideally they never should have done it to the woman, in my opinion starting it - most guys will usually walk away from trash talk but if they hear a woman has been wronged or struck there is much higher chance of fight, but if they were in a similar situation and had not started it they could have called the police after defusing the situation inside or if they tried to leave themselves one thing ive learned is in a street fight you need to not only focus on your opponent during fight and 'after' but be very aware of your surroundings
7/9/13 1:06 AM
GrapplerX
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to see a Gracie Break Down Phone Post
7/9/13 1:42 AM
GreenSuzukis
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub. Terrible Phone Post
7/9/13 2:04 AM
iwrestledabearonce
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn Phone Post 3.0
7/9/13 3:00 AM
burner22
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

onebaldegg - Idiot got what he deserved. He should take full blame for the beating his friend took. Falcao is a real pice of crap. Anyone that swings at a woman, get zero respect here. Beating have been excessive, but I guarantee you, Falcao thinks long and hard before he raises his hand to a woman. This guy is a fool, and it's only a matter of time before the lands in jail. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post
7/9/13 3:08 AM
burner22

Zed Wayne Zed - That's about 7 shots to the head and a soccer kick.

Disgusting.

I hope those funboys get caught, and spend some time in der clink. I hate meatheads.

Falcao made a major mistake by swatting at that girl,
because you never know who's girl it might be.

Regardless of who's girl it was, hitting her makes him a piece of shit. Deserved a beating. Maybe he didn't deserve that much of a beating, but hey u play with fire u get burned Phone Post
7/9/13 3:24 AM
UncleDavid

Falcao really looked fucking wasted. I don't think he wouldve hit the girl if he wasnt. The way he reacted when he got hit totally reminds me of a drunk guy getting hit. But man, those soccer kicks were fucking brutal. If there is one thing I have learned on the Internet and especially liveak: Never go to Brazil (or Mexico) because it's a fucking brutal place. A life aint worth a crap over there!
7/9/13 3:56 AM
Death and Taxes
843 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It looks like Falcao started things but it's cringeworthy watching someone beat on a person that's completely out. 

7/9/13 4:11 AM
HiHu

Death and Taxes - 

It looks like Falcao started things but it's cringeworthy watching someone beat on a person that's completely out. 

This
7/9/13 4:44 AM
Wickwire
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later Phone Post
7/9/13 6:41 AM
Dominique Robinson
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was COLD! Phone Post 3.0
7/9/13 7:16 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit that was brutal. Hope everyone turns out ok.
And it's funny thought I saw Falco this weekend in Vegas. I swear his doppelgänger was staring at me and smiling. Phone Post
7/9/13 7:17 AM
ShamusO'nyou
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't get people saying he didn't even hit her he just swung his arm like an idiot.

What do you think he was trying to do? It was completely unneccessary and she was already walking away. If somebody made a gesture like that towards me or even worse, my wife, there would definitely be a fight.

He wasn't as quick to get physical when the guys came in to confront him and it nearly led to him getting ko'd straight away.

Still, it was terrible that happened to his friend.
7/9/13 8:17 AM
Cya

ttt
7/9/13 8:32 AM
Chupacabro
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Chupacabro - Man, Brasil is a 3rd world shithole. Phone Post 3.0
Dude, this shit happens in every big city. Phone Post
in the ghetto. but Americans don't behead people at football games. Phone Post 3.0
7/9/13 8:32 AM
RJJH

holy fuck wow!

this is just insane.

talk about aking it a bit too far.

I hope everyone invloved gets jail time. even the chicks.

7/9/13 8:39 AM
RJJH

this looks like a case of "do you know who I am bro?" going terribly wrong.

7/9/13 8:51 AM
RJJH

HITMAN DAN DIAZ - 

a guy i was friends with named troy was walking into the mall major real punk rocker white boy in and out of jail. another friend of ours he was with bumped this old couple and walked into the door ahead of them didnt open the door for them. troy was raised by his grand parents. troy was crazy he said hey come out here i want to tell you something beat the shit out of the guy for it.  

7/9/13 8:52 AM
OneSidedWar

GelderdEnd- No offense but it sounds like your backing Falcao up on this..? 1st off-Even if his physical body didnt touch her (& I obviously think he did) you cant get that close to a person. Privacy-Invasion. Secondly, even if you "swat her away with your wallet" you're still a piece of shit for doing it. If the only way u can handle anger is by "swatting" or "hitting" a woman at a cash register, then you deserve every inch of what he got. Period. Falcao = POS Phone Post
7/9/13 8:53 AM
flawlessvictory
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nuevo Haole -

If a C level Bellator fighter creeps up on my like that when I am paying for my slurpee = same result

He was wrong period. But don't diss Bellator . You know he was 1-0 in the ufc and fought on ppv in his only appearance . He was released for doing something else dumb in brazil .

He's A level fighter who makes poor choices . troll somewhere else Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.