UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Question about a gi for a young girl

7/8/13 9:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SC MMA MD
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My 6 year old daughter wants to start BJJ, but specifically wants a pink gi.  She is 3'11" tall and weighs 44 lbs.  Does anyone know of a company that makes a pink gi small enough to fit her, or even a company and size that would likely fit her properly (in any color).  We just opened the kids class up to kids her age, so I don't have any experience with gi's for kids less than 8.  Thanks in advance.

7/8/13 10:42 PM
JoejitsuMD
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuji kids gi comes in pink and size c-00 fits kids 3'9-4'0, up to 50 lbs. Phone Post
7/9/13 6:30 AM
SC MMA MD
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks. She liked the Fuji one with flowers on the shoulders, so we ordered it in CW00. Hopefully she enjoys the class Phone Post 3.0
7/12/13 11:08 PM
SC MMA MD

The CW00 fits her perfectly, and the pants have an elastic waistband in addition to a sweatpants like drawstring, so they are easy for her to put on. I am impressed with the Fuji kids Gi. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 4:48 AM
JoejitsuMD
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool stuff. Fuji is a great brand that knows how to make really good gis for a reasonable price. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.