UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey: 'Lot of actions that are unexplained' on T

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/9/13 12:01 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

The UFC hype machine is in full-effect for the upcoming season of the Ultimate Fighter. As always both coaches have started talking to the media and hyping the season. In the fews hints we have heard, it seems like this is sure to be an interesting season filled with some drama, good fights, and some things you just can't explain, according to Ronda Rousey:

The show wrapped up filming last week and is set to debut on September 4 on the Fox Sports 1 network. And where the tension between Rousey and Tate has been in the past, the champion believes this season will be nothing short of insanity.

“I’m happy it’s over and I’m concerned everyone is going to think I’m a psychopath because there is no way everything that went on could possibly be shown,” Rousey added. “There are going to be a lot of actions that are unexplained. “

read entire article...

So the question is now what events is Rousey referencing? What will she do that makes her look like a psychopath and and what could happen that would unexplainable?

7/9/13 12:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AnakinHelwani
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/09/13 12:19 PM

My sources say Ronda delivered an upper decker to Team Tate.

7/9/13 12:47 PM
Gator Choke
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pull No Punches Media, Host/Ring Announcer
Peed in her fruit
7/9/13 1:10 PM
MEOWticket
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Elite judokas are psychopaths when it comes to training. She probably made everyone trained until they cried. Phone Post
7/9/13 1:11 PM
BKViper
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who wants fresh Sushi?

7/9/13 2:00 PM
MagSlim
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard she went all Wayne Brady and threatened to choke a bitch.
7/9/13 3:03 PM
JOB
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard that her and Miesha lezzed out for hours. Brain Caraway came to visit, catching them in the act.. Miesha and Ronda double-teamed him, as Dana looked on in disgust.... masturbating furiously.
7/9/13 3:19 PM
Abrtitans
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JOB - I heard that her and Miesha lezzed out for hours. Brain Caraway came to visit, catching them in the act.. Miesha and Ronda double-teamed him, as Dana looked on in disgust.... masturbating furiously.
Voted up. Phone Post 3.0
7/9/13 3:23 PM
Lasko
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/9/13 4:05 PM
Chromium
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UG Blog: could you please do your thing and change the headline to Rousey: "I'm concerned... I'm a psychopath" ?

If you would notice, that is still a technically accurate quote.

7/9/13 4:28 PM
neil11
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wolf tickets....... Phone Post 3.0
7/9/13 5:47 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

MEOWticket -  Elite judokas are psychopaths when it comes to training. She probably made everyone trained until they cried. Phone Post

LOL @ This.. those going in are vets.. those rumored.. majority have more wins than Ronda has fights. Give me a fucking break.

7/9/13 5:48 PM
Enemies

I will laugh if they edit it to make their new golden girl look great and Tate and her boyfriend villains.
7/9/13 5:49 PM
armbarseverywhere
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On T?
7/9/13 8:34 PM
ProteinBake
658 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard one of Rhonda's fighters lost and Rhonda ran in and took a shit right in the middle of the octagon. Phone Post 3.0
7/9/13 10:20 PM
Colboyo
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ProteinBake - I heard one of Rhonda's fighters lost and Rhonda ran in and took a shit right in the middle of the octagon. Phone Post 3.0

is there a name for that?
7/9/13 11:56 PM
dermotfix
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Squirtshi

7/10/13 12:01 AM
GSPushedInMyStinkEye
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bukkake in the fruit bowl. Phone Post 3.0
7/10/13 8:34 AM
Ninja Tea Party

I heard that due to contrived nature of the interactions and pressures on the show that some of the contestants and coaches said some brash things whilst emotional, and that together with some heavy editing the resulting footage paints a sensationalist version of events as they transpired during the filming of the show. Some of these events are even rumored to be a consequence of a deliberate attempt by the people involved to get air time and add artificial drama to the show.

This is all unconfirmed though so we'll have to tune in to find out how it all went down.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.