UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Weidman: Silva 'realized he couldn't hurt me'

7/11/13 12:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hollow Rain (FtheOG)
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanGold -
banging - Silva is done - he clowned because he got frustrated, knew he was going to lose. He knew Weidman was going to beat him months before the fight. Who kisses someone at the weigh-ins? except for a desparate douche.

Because Weidman is just younger, better BJJ, better wrestling, more well rounded, apparently more serious.. just..better.

Thanks for the fights Anderson - you sucked when you pulled that BS with Maia. Adios dick head and you'll get punished in the rematch and still get knocked out or submitted.

Team Weidman forever!

Were you molested by a tall, skinny brazilian man as a child?
This, you just called Anderson Silva a dickhead that is fighter bashing if I've ever seen it. Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 2:34 AM
Brasco
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

banging - Silva is done - he clowned because he got frustrated, knew he was going to lose. He knew Weidman was going to beat him months before the fight. Who kisses someone at the weigh-ins? except for a desparate douche.

Because Weidman is just younger, better BJJ, better wrestling, more well rounded, apparently more serious.. just..better.

Thanks for the fights Anderson - you sucked when you pulled that BS with Maia. Adios dick head and you'll get punished in the rematch and still get knocked out or submitted.

Team Weidman forever!

This man 'gets it " finally an intelligent man

thank you
7/11/13 2:34 AM
Brasco

Team Weidman forever!

This man 'gets it " finally an intelligent man

thank you
7/11/13 2:36 AM
Fabefromfort

Of course ! This makes sense. i previously posted that when Silva got nailed on the ground in the first minute, his fate was sealed. He no longer could think clearly, his senses were dulled, and he lost his punch. He did get back up off the mat, and did try to KO, or throw all his arsenal at Weidman as a wounded warrior would. I know as a fighter, there is nothing worse than being in a fight, and finding out your punch can't hurt the other guy. Talk about up dada creek, and no paddle. There is not a lot in sport that makes you feel as helpless. A gun and no bullets. Anderson felt this helplessness on Saturday night when he fought Chris Weidman, then promptly unravelled, and disintegrated into what we witnessed on that fateful night.Yes, he simply folded folks. I'm just thinking back. He kneed Chael to win that last one, a front kick did Belfort in. A knee ruined Bonnar. For the most part, most of the last couple of years anyway, Silva's punch is mostly been non existent in starching guys, Definitely formidable, but may not be what it once was. After all he has had wars with Chael, and Hendo where those guys took his best shots, and fought back admirably. now he runs into a huge Weidman who actually looks taller than Silva and for some odd reason..damned huge! He looks well over 220 I would say. Much bigger in appearance than Silva. Maybe that's why Silva thought he could lose, afterall Silva won't fight Rampage, Rashad, Shogun, Jones of course, any guys in the bigger divisions that are good. He will take Griffin, Bonnar, Griffin,i.e the Tomato Cans. But I get sidetracked..Silva was intimidated going in for a lot of reasons. All the fighters, and experts picking weidman, Weidmans size, and youth, coupled with all his strengths. I think we all underestimated Chris's standup, but ultimately it was the confidence that bothered Silva the most, and actually was Chris's biggest weapon. And a huge reason for Silva's final meltdown. The rematch is intriguing, because it looked like Silva was comming back, with the movement, and leg kicks. That pressure though, was just too much I think. Silva would have to expend three times the energy of Weidman to keep that movement going, and he was already tired. You could see it when he sat up. Gassed, defeated.
7/11/13 3:14 AM
SOO72

One of Silva's greatest weapons was putting fear into his opponent. If that didn't work on Weidmen before then it's definitely not going to work now.

You could see a bit of caution from Weidman, which was based on the fact that Silva had wrecked so many other fighters when they thought they had the upper hand.

Nobody had ever seen Silva hurt in the UFC. Even when he was positionally dominated, or and used as a punching bag like he was against Chael, he would very suddenly and violently show that he was not hurt and put his opponent away. That was a big part of why people fought very cautiously against him, or even fought scared.

Forget about all that now, because Weidman knows he can KO Silva, and so does Silva. There will be zero intimidation factor next fight.

I think Weidman just has Silva's number, but we'll see.
7/11/13 3:16 AM
HexRei

clown makeup - 

Chris is correct, he beat and man-handled Anderson "Spider" Silva on the ground at whim. The reality is Anderson is a weakling, skinny arms, zero muscles. His competition up to date has been garbage. Here you have a strong guy same size with strenght who if he so chose would snap Anderson "Spider" Silva's wrists or ankles.  The carefully crafted oppostion from the UFC to keep him to be the best has always been patently obvious.

You're a fucking idiot. Who are all these MW's the UFC was protecting him from?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.