UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tito tweets comeback desire

7/10/13 9:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BshMstr
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^i doubt he really means this, and is looking for the press to get some other gig (like commentating or something, etc)....

he had a pretty crappy past couple years... seriously, he was 1-7-1 in his last 9 fights.... not real impressive.
7/10/13 10:11 PM
Brasco
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he did win that fight against forrest though
7/10/13 10:14 PM
BigEyedFish

Awesome!

I mean, no one cares!
7/10/13 10:16 PM
PeaceThroughStrength

Positive body is almost healed,what does that mean?
Its his life,if he wants to fight and someone is willing to pay him,why not?
7/10/13 10:42 PM
SirHONKEY
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He just tweeted My first step too my future with picture showing a welcome mat that has Welcome 5000 Birch. Bellator office Phone Post
7/10/13 10:49 PM
Chris27

Bellator.  They cant pass up a chance to sign another UFC washed up legend.  They would put him on Fight Master with Frank, Page and Randy. 

Would be a name to attract viewers along with Mo and Page.  Suddeny their LHW div would have some names in it.

7/11/13 12:32 AM
JerodR
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The problem is that his body has never been the issue. The issue is his outdated skill set compared to current top talent.

It's great that his body is feeling better but why not use it to enjoy having fun with his kids rather than abuse it again?... When will it be enough? If he comes back it certainly will not be for a title run at least in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 1:19 AM
DARTHHOGAN
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Media Monster -

I say he can ONLY come out of retirement if he conducts another live press conference where he explains his reasons for doing so!

Hahaha no doubt Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 2:57 AM
springa01

Either way I'll watch Tito fight again,love him or hate him he's always entretaining...Although I do agree with some of Badrmilk's comments
7/11/13 2:59 AM
time traveling 12er
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If she already hasn't, Cyborg has really got to be questioning her decision to use him as her manager.
7/11/13 5:32 AM
Koga

Outdated skill set? Tito's last win was against Bader who was and still is a top 10 lhvwt.

Not interested in seeing him fight? Tito is never boring, his last fight was FON.

If Tito can come back from fusion surgery on his spine to return to the UFC, he can come back from retirement now.
7/11/13 7:21 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thick, solid, broken skull, broken back, broken knee
7/11/13 8:06 AM
BshMstr
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Koga - Outdated skill set? Tito's last win was against Bader who was and still is a top 10 lhvwt.

Not interested in seeing him fight? Tito is never boring, his last fight was FON.

If Tito can come back from fusion surgery on his spine to return to the UFC, he can come back from retirement now.

that's also his only win since 2006....

granted, he was fighting top guys, for the most part (i think Forrest is the only one who wasn't ranked recently).

but he simply is not relevant to the division, nor will he again be, unless he got some vitamin "T" like someone else mentioned. even then, i could only see him getting a rematch with Bader.... and i'm not really sure Tito would beat him again.

i guess the way i see it, to come out of retirement is only worthwhile for most fighters, if they're getting big fights and large paydays to make up for the damage their taking and amount of effort they need to put in as aging athletes... i simply don't see how this will pay off for him.

7/11/13 8:08 AM
OzLoco
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alright Whale - signal Jupes.

Tell him I never left my post.

This time is for real.

Assemble the troops.

~ Until Taito.
7/11/13 8:15 AM
OzLoco
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - Tito won't be happy until a volcano erupts in the middle of his forehead when a high kick upsets the fragile balance of his tectonic plate head.

And neither will I.

~ Until FUTA.
7/11/13 8:37 AM
BshMstr

SirHONKEY -  He just tweeted My first step too my future with picture showing a welcome mat that has Welcome 5000 Birch. Bellator office Phone Post

that would be the best thing for Tito...

one fight that i always wanted to see him in, was against Rampage.
7/11/13 9:04 AM
HiHu

I hope he comes back. It's always fun to see him gas and turtle. And then whine all day long calling himself the people's champ.

Is there anyone out there seriously fan of this chump ? I mean do you look at Tito Ortiz and say: "whoa this guy is impressive and a true champ".

He should have hung the gloves years ago. Now it's just pathetic.
7/11/13 10:32 AM
THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HiHu - I hope he comes back. It's always fun to see him gas and turtle. And then whine all day long calling himself the people's champ.

Is there anyone out there seriously fan of this chump ? I mean do you look at Tito Ortiz and say: "whoa this guy is impressive and a true champ".

He should have hung the gloves years ago. Now it's just pathetic.

I'd still rather see him fight than some of the boring ass point decision fighters on the roster. At least Tito has some charisma and not a just a jack of all trades master of none cookie cutter rolled off the factory line mma fighter we see alot of today.
7/11/13 10:44 AM
HiHu

Point taken there.
7/11/13 10:46 AM
ThirdJackson

"Don't count your chickens before they hatch! Damn time to look else where. #Positive"

Titos tweet this morning. I guess Bellator passed on him. Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 11:02 AM
Dobba1

Stay retired! Whoever you fight for you won't be happy! Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 11:54 AM
HiHu

To me he looks like an old attention whore who'll do anything to get under the spotlights once again.. seriously he should coach or open his own gym I don't know but this is not going anywhere good..
7/11/13 11:57 AM
DatSpider
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Swedgen - 
DatSpider - 

Kidding aside, he should stay retired since there's nothing left to prove.

I'd be happy with Tito taking some easier fights like Fedor did in his last few.

Problem is, if Tito signed with Bellator (if that's even possible), the fans would eventually want Tito to fight another big signing like Rampage and I wouldn't like that.

I'm not opposed to him fighting other legends or some lower competition in general if it's a matter of passion that's,and if he can actually pull it off, physically .I just doubt it

The sport waits for no one, unfortunately. It’s evolved past Tito and it’d be a shame if he went in there against the best, which would likely happen due to his drive, ego and pride as a former top athlete. Why risk his health any further? Is he really a 100%? Is he doing this solely for the money?

As I said, he’s nothing left to prove as a UFC Hall of Famer, pioneer of the sport, and a former LHW champion.

7/11/13 7:03 PM
THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tito vs Rampage
Tito vs King Mo

2 fights right there I'd watch!
7/11/13 7:10 PM
chawkins
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder if Tito could profitably promote his own fights? Does he absolutely *have* to sign with Bellator or UFC in order to make money?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.