UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Live To Fight- Helping MMA Community

7/10/13 2:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LiveToFightInc
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Live To Fight Inc., President/CEO

Live To Fight Inc. is a not for profit organization seeking to raise money for people in the MMA community suffering from life threatening illnesses. 

Check out this article for more info 

http://mmafrenzy.com/90682/live-to-fight-seeks-to-help-fighters-families/

www.livetofight.org 

@livetofightinc 

7/10/13 2:10 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
7/10/13 2:23 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love the business cards K! Great job!! Phone Post 3.0
7/10/13 2:41 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - I love the business cards K! Great job!! Phone Post 3.0
Me too! Jason is the man. Phone Post
7/10/13 6:48 PM
Krs10KO.com

TTT 

7/10/13 7:20 PM
the geek
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttmft

7/10/13 7:23 PM
DiscipleDojo
685 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump for a great cause and a great lady.

7/10/13 8:27 PM
Krs10KO.com

DiscipleDojo - 

Thanks JM! And lady sounds so old. How about chick or dame?? :) 

7/10/13 9:43 PM
DiscipleDojo
685 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 
DiscipleDojo - 

Dame? What is this, the roaring 20s? I'll call you a dame when I see you rocking a flapper dress and doing the Charleston! haha

Anyway, congrats chick! And if you ever need anyone to teach a seminar in the Carolinas on the various ways to tap, I'm your man. I'm a freakin' expert when it comes to tapping. I learn new ways to do it every time I visit Renzo's in fact.

7/10/13 10:42 PM
Krs10KO.com

DiscipleDojo - 
Krs10KO.com - 
DiscipleDojo - 

Dame? What is this, the roaring 20s? I'll call you a dame when I see you rocking a flapper dress and doing the Charleston! haha

Anyway, congrats chick! And if you ever need anyone to teach a seminar in the Carolinas on the various ways to tap, I'm your man. I'm a freakin' expert when it comes to tapping. I learn new ways to do it every time I visit Renzo's in fact.

I'm rocking a flapper dress right now! 

7/11/13 12:02 AM
DiscipleDojo

Pics or it didn't happen.

7/11/13 12:35 AM
Fracture
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Way to go Krs! Let me know if I can help in any way! Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 1:39 AM
bagger
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shame on you Kristen. SHAME ON YOU. You never gave me a business card :-/ You owe me.
7/11/13 1:46 AM
Matt Phillips
831 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you ever need to do something in Hawaii, let me know. I know a guy who knows a guy who lives there. :)

7/11/13 12:31 PM
Krs10KO.com

Fracture - Way to go Krs! Let me know if I can help in any way! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks! Right now we are just trying to get exposure. We start doing events in September. If you can help spread the word that would be great! Hope you're feeling good :) 

7/11/13 12:32 PM
Krs10KO.com

bagger - Shame on you Kristen. SHAME ON YOU. You never gave me a business card :-/ You owe me.

Really? I thought I was handing those things out like candy!  You'll get one! 

7/11/13 12:33 PM
Krs10KO.com

Edited: 07/11/13 12:36 PM
Matt Phillips - 

If you ever need to do something in Hawaii, let me know. I know a guy who knows a guy who lives there. :)

Thanks! We are starting off on the East Coast but I'm taking this bitch national! 

7/11/13 12:46 PM
RickStorm
1906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
Live by the sword
and never surrender
Die by the sword
don't give in
Now I must rise
take the journey
Blood, sweat and tears
is what you'll find
These wasted years
in mortal sin
Angels of death
always follow you
I must live to fight another day
I see the light again
You must learn
to burn
For eternity relentlessly
Oh, no!

The battle cries
are getting louder
It's time for you
to face the truth
No higher ground
you can run to
Must sacrifice
It's all or nothing
must lift the curse
That's haunting you
Forever lost
but never found
I see the light again
You must learn
to burn
Oh, no!

I see the light again
You must learn
to burn
Oh, no!

7/11/13 1:10 PM
LiveToFightInc
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Live To Fight Inc., President/CEO

^^ are you saying this should be our theme song?? 

7/11/13 1:20 PM
RickStorm
1906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/11/13 1:21 PM
LiveToFightInc - 

no... I was just posting it

you do realize we have 2 convo's going right now

1 in thread & 1 in text lol

Goofy girl

7/11/13 1:50 PM
Krs10KO.com

RickStorm -
LiveToFightInc - 

Goofy girl

That's me Goofy Girl! Let's start smoke signals and make it 3 convos :) Phone Post
7/11/13 1:56 PM
RickStorm

Krs10KO.com - 
RickStorm -
LiveToFightInc - 

Goofy girl

That's me Goofy Girl! Let's start smoke signals and make it 3 convos :) Phone Post

7/11/13 2:17 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
1104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LTF

7/11/13 2:31 PM
Gogoposta
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 
Fracture - Way to go Krs! Let me know if I can help in any way! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks! Right now we are just trying to get exposure. We start doing events in September. If you can help spread the word that would be great! Hope you're feeling good :) 

Kristen is too modest; everyone and anyone can help - - right now - - by going to livetofight.org and making a donation or, better yet, pre-ordering a Live to Fight T-Shirt through the site. Go check it out - - Kristen did a an amazing job designing the first Live to Fight T-shirt. They cost no more than a typical T-shirt yet these are for charity. As someone who does not trane UFC and vowed never to wear typical MMA-type apparel with its graphics of skulls, swords and depictions of dragons triangle choking grizzly bears arm barring lions and what not, this is a T-shirt that I'm even excited to wear.

The proceeds from donations and T-Shirt sales are greatly needed. For starters, while Live to Fight has been fortunate and grateful to receive the volunteer and pro bono services of great lawyers, accountants, web designers and other generous outside professionals, launching a not for profit (the right way) can still prove to be an expensive endeavor. Moreover, the quicker Live to Fight can get up and running operationally, the quicker it can make a meaningful difference in the lives of people in the martial arts and mixed martial arts community it was designed to help.

Finally, and much less importantly, thank you to Kristen for allowing me to be involved with this great organization as its VP/General Counsel and to join a truly impressive and dedicated board of directors. I have been a mud-namer and mostly lurker around these parts for years. I figured this was the thread to make my first post as a non-freeloading blue-namer.

Now, with that out of the way, go buy a damn T-shirt before our other board members who are a hell of a lot tougher than me K(you all)TFO :)
7/11/13 2:50 PM
RickStorm

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.