UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My Invicta FC 6 Fight Week Photo Thread

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/10/13 5:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RowdyBec
634 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought it would be a good Idea to consolidate all my photos into one Invicta FC 6 fight Week Photo Thread show you guys can share the fun I have in Kansas City :)

About to head to the airport

Waiting for my Coach. He is always so late

Having my Puff Muff checked for bombs ;)

Flight has been delayed. But I got to watch some UFC 162 :)

7/10/13 5:31 PM
Augustus Caesar
918 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IN early, we want more pics!! 

7/10/13 5:32 PM
RowdyBec
634 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eating eggs and watching UFC. The lady behind me just saw a guy get KTFO. 

Guess who's in LA. everyone was staring at me

My Mum sends me pics of my boys. So I don't feel sad :)

I can't count to potato but I can read read. what what 

7/10/13 5:34 PM
RowdyBec

Shameless plug. Rememeber I only advertise, right? Lolburger.

32 hours in transit. 3.50am in Kansas, And I'm tired as. About to jump into my massive bed. 

Nothing awesome in my fridge 

7/10/13 5:36 PM
RowdyBec

I swear I'm not a tank. It's the wind. Smoking guns BBQ && the gun show 

Late night workout session in the Invicta Hotel

This is a rare sight... facebook training/real training forInvicta Fighting Championships 6 oh my gosh im talented 

It's time for food

7/10/13 5:39 PM
RowdyBec

Thanks to LC Davis for hooking me && The Big Croc up at Title Fight Store today. Everytime we come to Kansas we go see LC. Hope to see him in the UFC soon.

My Invicta FC gift Pack. Invicta takes cares of us ladies.

Eating rabbit food before my interview on Sirius XM Radio

My high energy Machida Piss. Puts a pep in my step

7/10/13 5:41 PM
RowdyBec

True Blood with my V-MODA headphones  spanx youuu Invicta Fighting Championships  

12 flights of stairs to the Invicta Fighting Championships workout room... the elevators work perfectly fine The Big Croc just felt i was too fat && needed the walk LOL 

Awesome prezzies from Marie. Thanks marie

Facebook training/BJJ training for Invicta Fighting Championships 6... here I go again with the multi tasking, I'm sooo talented its not human! 

WALMAAAAAAAAAART 

7/10/13 6:09 PM
Chromium
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I assume that your diet is anything but pleasant right now, so here's a pro-tip: when you're in the fight, just imagine Mizuki Inoue's head as a big piñata stuffed full of assorted desserts. Like these.

assorted pastry tray

7/10/13 6:19 PM
RowdyBec

Listen to my Interview on Sherdog Radio. I had an awesome time chatting with Jeff Sherwood.  We covered so much from my rebel years as teen, Silva vs. Weidman, being humbled by fighting, Sexy Photoshoots, Rousey vs. Tate 2, my issues with Fallon Fox fighting women and so much more. My interview starts 63 minutes in. I talk about my encounter with Fallon at the 100 minute mark http://www.sherdogvideos.com/radio/beatdownep1143_7_10_13.mp3

Listen to My Interview on MMAjunkie Radio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPtZ9NZruy8

7/10/13 6:26 PM
Pure
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So pumped for the card this Saturday!

Wishing you all the best Bec.

7/10/13 6:53 PM
Paka Ono
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking good Bec!

And I couldn't help it, but your pics remind me of Proxy Paige :D
7/10/13 6:55 PM
BRZ
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep em coming Bec Phone Post 3.0
7/10/13 7:00 PM
aaronlynton
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'd love to see LC get a shot in the UFC. I thought they shouldve signed him after the WEC merger.... 

7/10/13 7:12 PM
SBogar
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome, bet of luck this weekend!
7/10/13 7:30 PM
fitch n prey
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wheres tom huh ?? Phone Post
7/10/13 7:58 PM
clown makeup
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck, looking forward to it, hopefully the trying times at such a critical juncture won't affect you much. You do enjoy a special and very healthy good nature combined with genuine competitiveness and determination, that shines through, which will propel you to where you want to be. Without a doubt.

7/10/13 10:59 PM
RowdyBec

Tiny Tornado and meeeeee catching up at the hotel Gahhhh I need a tan LOLBURGER

My Opponent. she is ranked above me in the top 10. She better keep swimming. LOL. No No come back I want to fight on Saturday Night.

7/11/13 12:05 AM
RowdyBec

Getting ready for a video shoot. 

Someone wanting to exchange punches with me.. HAHA. We have all heard that one before. Bring it on

7/11/13 12:09 AM
shootfightermike
1184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im free friday for another phone call bec. you know for the inspiration the ole shooter provides!

7/11/13 1:46 AM
I LOVE GSP
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

those shirts your kids are wearing are awesome I almost want one.
7/11/13 9:03 AM
RowdyBec

Gaaaaah too early... my brain hurts  I just wanna sleep all day with my new friend flossy the unicorn!!

Pre-Order the IPPV now at www.ustream.tv/invictafc

7/11/13 9:09 AM
Kirik
2430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

This thread is awesome :-)

7/11/13 9:23 AM
Fan of fanboys
347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone know how I can order the fight and watch from my PS3?
Or do I have to order on laptop and connect to TV via HDMI? Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 9:30 AM
Paquet90
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

circa305 - 
plastekt - You should stop fighting 18 year old japanese girls if you want my support.

To bad she doesnt want your support because you are just a HATER!

Wait she's fighting a 18 year old ?
7/11/13 9:31 AM
Paquet90
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck Bec but where is Tom Lawlor in all these photos ?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.