UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Falcao, Mena Released from team following brawl

7/10/13 6:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RearNakedDeath07
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stebrillz -
pennviachoke -
stebrillz - That's cold as ice plus sounds like a cowardly piece of shit that attacked him, disgusting Phone Post 3.0
When you put ur hands on someone's sister/girlfriend/wife these things can happen. Sucks for Falcao but it was easily avoidable from what I've seen & read. Phone Post
I agree with that as far as maybe even KOing someone but the blindsided fag tactics followed by punts etc are out of order and weak IMO Phone Post 3.0
Nothing is out of order when it comes to streetfights. People have different breaking points. You touch one of my sisters or gf because you cant hold your alcohol...well you better be prepared for whats next. When fuckers try to get all crazy on you....you had better get fucking crazier.... Phone Post
7/10/13 6:36 PM
ShakaFerreira
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn it Michael Falcon! Phone Post 3.0
7/10/13 6:37 PM
stebrillz
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RearNakedDeath07 -
stebrillz -
pennviachoke -
stebrillz - That's cold as ice plus sounds like a cowardly piece of shit that attacked him, disgusting Phone Post 3.0
When you put ur hands on someone's sister/girlfriend/wife these things can happen. Sucks for Falcao but it was easily avoidable from what I've seen & read. Phone Post
I agree with that as far as maybe even KOing someone but the blindsided fag tactics followed by punts etc are out of order and weak IMO Phone Post 3.0
Nothing is out of order when it comes to streetfights. People have different breaking points. You touch one of my sisters or gf because you cant hold your alcohol...well you better be prepared for whats next. When fuckers try to get all crazy on you....you had better get fucking crazier.... Phone Post
That depends to what extent they're fucking about, example some drunken guy try's it on with my mrs we would probably come to blows and if the guy end up unconscious I wouldn't be looking to kick him to death about it, that's just me but I see your point Phone Post 3.0
7/10/13 6:38 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can tell the UFC heard too much of this type of junk about Falcao before they released him. Wasn't something they wanted to deal with Phone Post
7/10/13 6:39 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willin - 

Releasing a guy when he's in a coma? Classy, classy move.

My thoughts exactly
7/10/13 6:52 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

The guys definitely took it way way too far. But, Falcao really came off as a huge piece of shit too. Not saying it's okay to stomp unconscious people, but Falcao deserved his ass beating. Phone Post
7/10/13 6:57 PM
Mayhem13
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't get everyone defending Falcao..

This was extreme and I feel horrible about what happened to his training partner, who seemed to have a young promising career.

But Falcao has a history of violence. Not the first time he has assaulted a women (regardless of whether he slapped/swatted this girl soft or hard) it wasn't the first time. He has several instances in the cage, hitting after the bell, not stopping when the ref ends the fight, and his trying to hit Spang in the cage when they were announced to fight.

If u keep putting urself in bad situations, sooner or later its gonna catch up to you, one way or another.

This incident was extreme for what was done, but it was bound to happen eventually. Either something like this or prison time I guess Phone Post
7/10/13 7:13 PM
RearNakedDeath07

stebrillz -
RearNakedDeath07 -
stebrillz -
pennviachoke -
That depends to what extent they're fucking about, example some drunken guy try's it on with my mrs we would probably come to blows and if the guy end up unconscious I wouldn't be looking to kick him to death about it, that's just me but I see your point Phone Post 3.0
Oh trust me i feel you..i wouldnt kick a guy in the head that many times while he's down neither but you have to take into account we don't know if the other group of guys was just as drunk as Michael was...also add the fact these two fighters kinda kicked these guys asses at first. Just a bad night for Falcao to pull his alpha male shit. Phone Post
7/10/13 7:18 PM
JackintheCrack

Mayhem13 -  I don't get everyone defending Falcao..

This was extreme and I feel horrible about what happened to his training partner, who seemed to have a young promising career.

But Falcao has a history of violence. Not the first time he has assaulted a women (regardless of whether he slapped/swatted this girl soft or hard) it wasn't the first time. He has several instances in the cage, hitting after the bell, not stopping when the ref ends the fight, and his trying to hit Spang in the cage when they were announced to fight.

If u keep putting urself in bad situations, sooner or later its gonna catch up to you, one way or another.

This incident was extreme for what was done, but it was bound to happen eventually. Either something like this or prison time I guess Phone Post

I dont see anyone defending falcao here. All i see is people rightfully feeling bad for mena and pissed at the guy soccer kicking his lifeless body. 

7/10/13 7:19 PM
RearNakedDeath07

KingofBJJ -

Hm.  I thought MMA was supposed to be good in a street fight. It looks like those two guys were pretty competitive against the professional fighters.

Mma has rules and a cage...Streetfighting has...well watever the fuck you wanna bring....also the fighters looked drunk as hell.. Phone Post
7/10/13 7:21 PM
Mayhem13
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingofBJJ -

Hm.  I thought MMA was supposed to be good in a street fight. It looks like those two guys were pretty competitive against the professional fighters.

Yeah outnumbered MMA fighters who were likely drunk and blindsided by a weapon.. Phone Post
7/10/13 7:24 PM
Mayhem13

JackintheCrack -

I dont see anyone defending falcao here. All i see is people rightfully feeling bad for mena and pissed at the guy soccer kicking his lifeless body. 

More so in the other threads then this one, but there have been a lot of people taking his side

Also a lot of people who keep pushing the fact that he swatted at her, or barely touched her kinda crap

Everyone should feel for his friend though. He didn't deserve any of what he got Phone Post
7/10/13 7:25 PM
RearNakedDeath07

JackintheCrack -

I feel bad for neither of them..
1st : Dont go hanging out late at night drinking with a piece of shit like Falcao
2nd: Maybe he shoulda tried a little harder to difuse the situation rather than throwing down bombs for his "friend."
3rd: It looks like they couldve probably gotten away if they just ran off when they got out the store instead of continually fighting a larger group of people.... Phone Post
7/10/13 7:31 PM
ChucoV
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RearNakedDeath07 -
stebrillz -
pennviachoke -
So you get crazier than the other people and end up killing somebody? Great. Phone Post 3.0
7/10/13 7:34 PM
ChucoV
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RearNakedDeath07 -
JackintheCrack -

1st : Dont go hanging out late at night drinking with a piece of shit like Falcao
2nd: Maybe he shoulda tried a little harder to difuse the situation rather than throwing down bombs for his "friend."
3rd: It looks like they couldve probably gotten away if they just ran off when they got out the store instead of continually fighting a larger group of people.... Phone Post
You really don't care that this kid got put in a coma for helping a friend? Phone Post 3.0
7/10/13 7:37 PM
RJJH
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RearNakedDeath07 - 
JackintheCrack -

7/10/13 7:49 PM
RearNakedDeath07

ChucoV -
RearNakedDeath07 -
JackintheCrack -

You really don't care that this kid got put in a coma for helping a friend? Phone Post 3.0
Did you even see the video? These arent children. These are grown adults and sadly this is the type of shit that alcohol fuels. Wtf does defending a friend mean when your friend is smackibg peoples girlfriends in the back of the head? Theres a reason their trainer is dropping them. Either they are repeat offenders or they were told specifically not to do something. Phone Post
7/10/13 7:50 PM
Bucephalus

I'm not saying that anyone ever deserves to be beaten when they are unconscious, but what would you do if some dude came up behind your girl like that.. and then smacked her on the head when she told him to fuck off?

The guys who beat him and his friend are pieces of shit.. but if you don't want to invite that kind of trouble into your life, then don't act like a douche and disrespect random women.
7/10/13 7:51 PM
shinbang

The blame squarely falls on Falcao for pulling a stunt like that with that chick.

and Mena is a fuckin idiot being with him cause he must have known he was hanging out with a POS.
7/10/13 7:59 PM
RearNakedDeath07

Bucephalus - I'm not saying that anyone ever deserves to be beaten when they are unconscious, but what would you do if some dude came up behind your girl like that.. and then smacked her on the head when she told him to fuck off?

The guys who beat him and his friend are pieces of shit.. but if you don't want to invite that kind of trouble into your life, then don't act like a douche and disrespect random women.
Exactly ..when you do stupid crazy reckless shit...dont be suprised if one day you run into something thats more stupid crazy and reckless. Phone Post
7/10/13 8:04 PM
BRZ

Not really surprise since most schools or academy have rules about getting into street fights. Phone Post 3.0
7/10/13 8:10 PM
goeb
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

coach did what he had to do...I understand.

Amazing how one disrespectful action can spark such a brawl. This heinous video left me sick to my stomach. Field goal kicking an unconscious body, unreal how callous some people can be when blinded by anger.
7/10/13 8:35 PM
Abrtitans

Rudi - I'd help my teammate or friend also. Phone Post
I would too. But if your friend smacked a girl for no reason would you throw down in a full fight for him? Ending in you getting nearly killed? Phone Post 3.0
7/10/13 11:06 PM
seriouslyilldothat

Bucephalus - I'm not saying that anyone ever deserves to be beaten when they are unconscious, but what would you do if some dude came up behind your girl like that.. and then smacked her on the head when she told him to fuck off?

huh??? That was Falcao who did that not him not that he deserved getting beaten with a 2X4 either. Kick Falcao off the team but it seems like a complete dick move to do that to Mena who seemingly only defended his friend from getting jumped especially while hes in a coma. I guess it shows you that that is not a team you want to be on anyway.
7/10/13 11:08 PM
seriouslyilldothat

BTW I hope they catch those sick assholes who beat a completely unconscious guy nearly to death and lock them up for life.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.