UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Falcao, Mena Released from team following brawl

7/10/13 11:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
transamman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You smack my girlfriend and you better damn be lucky you and your friend only ended up in the hospital
7/10/13 11:29 PM
BUFFGEO
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lesson is simple here people....

... If you dont want to end up face down in a pool of your own blood dont act like a fuckin douche bag!
7/10/13 11:51 PM
InYoMommaCloset

Anyone (and there are plenty, going from this thread), that tries to justify what happened to them guys, IS A FUCKING CRETIN.

That is the most absurd sick shit I've ever seen.

Two or three seperate guys run over to soccer kick another guy (douchebag or not), that's prone and unconscious.
I genuinely hope each of them faces the maximum penalty though, knowing that fucked up country, that almost certainly won't happen.

So Falcao grabbed some fuckin' prostitutes ass.
So fuckin' what?

I do that shit all the time, and bitches give me shit, I tell them don't dress like a fuckin' whore, you won't get treated like one.

Of course I'm aware there's always an abundance of white knight fuckin' pussyhole jackels ready to jump to her "defense".
These boys really came off on the wrong end of those fuckfaces on this occasion.

There's no justifying it, period - save to say that where that type of behavior and mentality is accepted and tolerated, reflects a far greater misgiving within the bigger picture - i.e. lawless, corrupt, fuckin' obtuse in so many ways, third world brazil.
7/10/13 11:54 PM
BALLSDEEP
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder how expensive gas is there.
7/11/13 12:24 AM
Enemies

"I know that as professionals and practitioners of martial arts we should not and cannot be associated with night life, fights, altercations and the consumption of alcohol."

I supported Falcao and his friends with all I've read... UNTIL... And I just can't believe this... I found out they consumed alcohol! What is this... The 1920s?!
7/11/13 12:39 AM
dhughes
430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/11/13 12:39 AM
InYoMommaCloset - Anyone (and there are plenty, going from this thread), that tries to justify what happened to them guys, IS A FUCKING CRETIN.

Two or three seperate guys run over to soccer kick another guy (douchebag or not), that's prone and unconscious.
I genuinely hope each of them faces the maximum penalty though, knowing that fucked up country, that almost certainly won't happen.

So fuckin' what?

I do that shit all the time, and bitches give me shit, I tell them don't dress like a fuckin' whore, you won't get treated like one.

Of course I'm aware there's always an abundance of white knight fuckin' pussyhole jackels ready to jump to her "defense".
These boys really came off on the wrong end of those fuckfaces on this occasion.

There's no justifying it, period - save to say that where that type of behavior and mentality is accepted and tolerated, reflects a far greater misgiving within the bigger picture - i.e. lawless, corrupt, fuckin' obtuse in so many ways, third world brazil.

"I do that shit all the time, and bitches give me shit, I tell them don't dress like a fuckin' whore, you won't get treated like one."

I know people who express opinions such as the one you have expressed here. We are seeing this kind of attitude exposed in the military and it has been going on for a long time - deferring blame and consequence of illegal/immoral behavior onto the victim. These kind of intimidation tactics have no place in the modern world.

If you have any measure of belief in society, freedom of speech, and individual rights, you must know that what you are saying is completely and utterly despicable.
7/11/13 12:55 AM
armbarseverywhere
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dhughes - 
InYoMommaCloset - Anyone (and there are plenty, going from this thread), that tries to justify what happened to them guys, IS A FUCKING CRETIN.

So fuckin' what?

"I do that shit all the time, and bitches give me shit, I tell them don't dress like a fuckin' whore, you won't get treated like one."

I know people who express opinions such as the one you have expressed here. We are seeing this kind of attitude exposed in the military and it has been going on for a long time - deferring blame and consequence of illegal/immoral behavior onto the victim. These kind of intimidation tactics have no place in the modern world.

If you have any measure of belief in society, freedom of speech, and individual rights, you must know that what you are saying is completely and utterly despicable.

agreed 100%. VU.
7/11/13 1:09 AM
MMAtador

pennviachoke -
stebrillz - That's cold as ice plus sounds like a cowardly piece of shit that attacked him, disgusting Phone Post 3.0
When you put ur hands on someone's sister/girlfriend/wife these things can happen. Sucks for Falcao but it was easily avoidable from what I've seen & read. Phone Post
Agreed don't put your hands on someone and this won't happen Phone Post
7/11/13 1:13 AM
zFugitive
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seriously...fuck falcao...he is nothing but bad news anywhere he goes.
7/11/13 1:57 AM
InYoMommaCloset

This is really the root of the problem innit?

Guys just don't know about women.

Brutal truth.
It's the instigating force in society and among people (and animals).
Sexuality.
Guys just don't know about it and they come to these obtuse conclusions.

Anyone fighting for a little hoe dressed like that who behaves like that who aims to incite the way that type do, is a twot of exceptional caliber.

Consequences differed to the victim or not, there's no justifying what we saw in that video.

I'm not endorsing the trivial little act that Falcao pulled, but I'm not gonna paint him a criminal for it either.

Guys giving it, "do that to my girlfriend?? You'll be lucky to make it the hospital alive", blah blah.
Go back and get spoonfed by yo momma's.
Your mentality has no place in civilized intelligent society.
7/11/13 2:13 AM
diggity

InYoMommaCloset - Anyone (and there are plenty, going from this thread), that tries to justify what happened to them guys, IS A FUCKING CRETIN.

So fuckin' what?

You sound awful. Stop grabbing women. If you did that to any girl I know I'd make sure you suffered.
It's a shame people got hurt in the video.... It's no surprise when there's lowlife scum like you around. Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 2:15 AM
banging

big_roy_fan - Well shouldn't go out in the early hours of the morning to hit on chicks at a gas station after a night of drinking.

Falcao got his friend beat the fuck up, he got kicked from his team and he got knocked out himself.

i never want to see anyone get harmed, don't think i enjoyed watching this, but falcao shouldn't have raised his hand to that women... he had it coming

What if he just wanted to buy a snack and this chick was taking a long time, being a bitch to the cashier..he politely asks her to move, she catches an attitude, he fake gestures in her direction - (he never hit her, or tried too). Then her boys came in and sucker punched them, brought out weapons and stuff.

Sure, whatever, they're less guilty than you think they are. eh.
7/11/13 2:46 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kaue Mena is being treated a little harshly here.

First he ''just'' sticks up for his buddy,he gets the brunt of the reprehensible punishment and now he is getting kicked of the team as well.

Punish Falcao for instigating the whole thing. But give this other kid a break. He been punished more then enough. And what did he really did wrong. Apart from having a bad choice in friends i cannot really see anything.
7/11/13 2:54 AM
scrapdo
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EckY - Falcao was obviously really drunk, you can see the way he reacts to the sucker punch. He obviously got a little close to the girl and said some sleazy bullshit she didn't appreciate, what I find strange is thereis a slight edit in the video rig before he swats at her with his wallet.

regardless what he did was typical sleazy dickhead shit, but what happened afterward was absolutely out of control, the little bitch attacking Mena shit his pants when Falcao and Mena started opening up on them in e store, but as soon as Mena is out the little bitch decides he wants to fight all of a sudden, guy should be executed for that shit.
I wondered about that edit as well. Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 3:06 AM
seriouslyilldothat

transamman - You smack my girlfriend and you better damn be lucky you and your friend only ended up in the hospital

You sound like a real internet bad ass!!
7/11/13 3:16 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

Moral is just have some respect for fellow human beings when around them Phone Post
7/11/13 3:28 AM
ThePeoplesYhundi
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

seriouslyilldothat -
transamman - You smack my girlfriend and you better damn be lucky you and your friend only ended up in the hospital

You sound like a real internet bad ass!!
Lots of them in this thread. Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 3:35 AM
DEZBOT

All over a chick.... As usual.... You don't know what that smart aas bitch was jawing off Phone Post
7/11/13 4:07 AM
Devlin
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

time traveling 12er -

So fuckin' what?

Wait, so if some dude, an alpha badass gentleman such as yourself, grabbed your girlfriends ass you'd be ok with it? No wait you wouldn't be ok with it right? You'd turn to her and be like "Branine! Why you dressing like a whore and making this guy grab your ass!" Then you'd bro hug the guy that grabbed her ass I bet. Which sounds kind of gay. Actually come to think of it you're white knighting awful hard for these two dudes. I think I'm getting a clearer picture into your psyche here.
This, thise guys doing the stomping are scum, doesnt excuse falcao being a cunt too, no one was right here lads. Phone Post
7/11/13 5:53 AM
Skeezy420
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CanadianGSPFan - 
Skeezy420 - Story summary:

Falcao walks up on girl super close, she says something to him. Argument of some sorts begins, he smacks her with his wallet in the back of the head lightly. Guys w/ chicks bum rush him and his friend Kaue Mena inside of store. Guy suckers Falcao, Mena opens up on him. Falcao misses clear opportunity to lay out future 2x4 swinging dude but doesnt. Comes back to haunt them as fight continues and spills outside. Dude cracks Falcao twice with 2x4 KOing him, than blindsides Mena with it KO'ing him. His head bounces of concrete, he receives 7 to 8 punches, 3/4 kicks/stomps, and 2 running punts to head while asleep from a piece of shit.

Mena improving slowly, in ICU for a while. Falcao released later that night from hospital.

Moral: When your friends with assholes and live in shady places during night hours shit like this pops off.
This is as close to an accurate "summary" as NBC's initial "summary" of the Trayvon Martin-George Zimmerman incident was.

Keep your biases to yourself, homo, and simply report the facts of the incident. Phone Post

Dafug?

Bias? I told exactly what happened. I added a brief opinion at the bottom as a moral. I called Falcao a asshole in it, so if you believe I am biased your insane. You watch the video again and tell me where I am wrong?

If it's about the "light slap" I don't know what else to call it. I would assume if a Pro MMA fighter built like Falcao smacked a women that weighs what looks to be 105-110lbs in the video in the head it would get more of a reaction than a little hair flapping. It was obv he wasn't trying to "hurt" her, he was just being his usual self.. a prick.

Falcao and the mob of little faggots who essentially jumped him and his friend afterward are to blame. I feel bad for Mena and hope he recovers. Hope Falcao goes away for good and they catch the bitches who stomped a guy out cold.
7/11/13 5:58 AM
InYoMommaCloset

Apart from having a BAD CHOICE IN FRIENDS i cannot really see anything.

If anyone is ever worried about getting caught up in that type of a situation, this is the only relevant piece of information you should take heed of.

And in response to the above, if I see an attention whoring tramp in public, I'll go out of my way to either ridicule or disparage her in some way or other.
You understand their psyche, then you'll understand that it's actually productive to do this.

I know there's a line not to be crossed, and I'm so fuckin' aware there's always the white knights on stand by, ready to jump my bones if I give them an excuse.

I'm a whore and skank monger, not bragging. Just how it is.
If fucked probably more than 200 skank/whores.

It's a tragedy how that situation in vid escalated and what happened to that kid.
7/11/13 6:01 AM
ThEUniT

Willin -

Releasing a guy when he's in a coma? Classy, classy move.

This. Who does that. Phone Post
7/11/13 8:05 AM
diggity

InYoMommaCloset -

If anyone is ever worried about getting caught up in that type of a situation, this is the only relevant piece of information you should take heed of.

And in response to the above, if I see an attention whoring tramp in public, I'll go out of my way to either ridicule or disparage her in some way or other.
You understand their psyche, then you'll understand that it's actually productive to do this.

I know there's a line not to be crossed, and I'm so fuckin' aware there's always the white knights on stand by, ready to jump my bones if I give them an excuse.

It's a tragedy how that situation in vid escalated and what happened to that kid.
Mommy issues.. Loud and clear. Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 9:54 AM
gregbrady
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damn that guy with the 2X4 was kicking some ass
7/11/13 10:06 AM
diggity

InYoMommaCloset -

Mommy issues.. Loud and clear. Someone needed more hugs. Get some therapy dude. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.