UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Breaking News edition of MMAHour-what could it be?

7/10/13 11:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chromium
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/10/13 11:52 PM

I don't think it's Anderson or Weidman pissing hot, because even the recreational drug results wouldn't be in yet, let alone the PED ones.

EDIT: If this isn't something huge, Ariel comes off looking like a twat. Last time though, he did deliver (UFC buying Strikeforce).

7/10/13 11:50 PM
3 Sided Square
540 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The MMA Hour will now be the MMA 55 minutes to save bandwidth. Phone Post
7/10/13 11:51 PM
XxLiveBaitxX
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ariel finally fixed the mickey mouse technical issues on his show and we'll finally be able to see and hear the fighters he's interviewing.

7/10/13 11:51 PM
3 Sided Square
540 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chromium -

I don't think it's Anderson or Weidman pissing hot, because even the recreational drug results wouldn't be in yet, let alone the PED ones.

When the sample cup melts, you don't really have to wait for carbon isotope results. Phone Post
7/10/13 11:56 PM
Chromium
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe the UFC is giving into Chael Sonnen's contract demands?

7/10/13 11:57 PM
Jack Brown
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A very special MMA Hour wedding with Pat and Rose

7/11/13 12:21 AM
Blunderhooks
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BREAKING

UFC has some new dolls out.

Ariel to be awarded the first Weidman doll for services to the industry. Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 12:31 AM
Chromium

Clue #1: Dana White flew to Budapest right after UFC 162. What the fuck is in Budapest? Nothing. So it's probably a meeting with someone important, in a neutralish location. So someone from Eastern Europe. Doesn't mean much by itself.

Clue #2: When asked recently what his biggest regret is, Dana White said it was not signing Fedor to the UFC. At the time I figured Dana was just making nice with Russian MMA fans and Russian MMA political folk, since Fedor technically heads the commission there and the UFC is planning to do a show in Russia soon. Also it seemed like he genuinely had moved on from all that stuff. Maybe there was more to the comment though.

My idiotic guess: Fedor is coming to the UFC, I guess for a one-off legend's fight. Nogueira is the best candidate for that. Or maybe they sign Cro Cop too and have three different legend's fights, round robin style. It would be the end for all three careers.

7/11/13 1:35 AM
Ioucounu
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chromium - 

Clue #1: Dana White flew to Budapest right after UFC 162. What the fuck is in Budapest? Nothing. So it's probably a meeting with someone important, in a neutralish location. So someone from Eastern Europe. Doesn't mean much by itself.

Clue #2: When asked recently what his biggest regret is, Dana White said it was not signing Fedor to the UFC. At the time I figured Dana was just making nice with Russian MMA fans and Russian MMA political folk, since Fedor technically heads the commission there and the UFC is planning to do a show in Russia soon. Also it seemed like he genuinely had moved on from all that stuff. Maybe there was more to the comment though.

My idiotic guess: Fedor is coming to the UFC, I guess for a one-off legend's fight. Nogueira is the best candidate for that. Or maybe they sign Cro Cop too and have three different legend's fights, round robin style. It would be the end for all three careers.

Ariel said the news wasn't related to a fight, so (sadly) it won't be about Fedor in the UFC.
7/11/13 1:39 AM
MartialArtsMixed
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedor will be coach of TUF Russia but won't fight anybody.

7/11/13 1:41 AM
DARTHHOGAN
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory N Ricci s Third Wheel -
thatdude21601 - Leben, Bonnar, and Griffin are getting a zuffa produced sitcom about three oddball roommates that are into bowling.
I'd watch. Phone Post 3.0
Me too Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 1:43 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ioucounu -
Chromium - 

Ariel said the news wasn't related to a fight, so (sadly) it won't be about Fedor in the UFC.
Could still be a fighter that's been signed Phone Post
7/11/13 1:45 AM
ALAR88
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/11/13 1:45 AM
Thinking it is something about Ariel having a new role with Zuffa/Fox Sports 1
7/11/13 2:12 AM
JimmersonzGlove
574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFC is adopting the Yamma Pit.

7/11/13 2:30 AM
dbeedy
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every time he does an after hours show it's always something big. He did it when strike force was bought from the UFC and when overeem tested positive and was out vs dos santos.

But we found out about those before he aired those after hours shows so I highly doubt it's a fighter testing positive. Why would he have that exclusive news?

I don't know hopefully its not something stupid. Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 2:54 AM
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much

Brock vs Fedor NYE super card with Ronda vs Meisha and Silva vs Weidman II at Cowboys Stadium!

OK maybe not but that would be badass and would surpass UFC 100 PPV buys.

Maybe it's something like he is leaving MMA Fighting to work exclusively for UFC.com and Fox Sports 1. FS1 will play MMA Hour like show weekly for him.
7/11/13 6:46 AM
tommypatron
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think it has something to do with OneFC Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 7:02 AM
Chris Leben is a Zombie

UFC to buy a big company? Invicta maybe? Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 7:16 AM
Bofbro
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tito.
7/11/13 7:21 AM
BloodWork
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tito is coming out of retirement. I like Tito but he should stay retired. He is only going to get hurt.
7/11/13 7:22 AM
UK Asylum

^ Not sure tito is "BREAKING NEWS!"

My other guess - GSP wants Anderson after Hendricks.
7/11/13 7:39 AM
TheCrow13
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Former champion? Tito no doubt Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 7:48 AM
ManWithTheIronFists
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tito is making a comeback, that's the most obvious guess since he made that statement, "Everyone has a comeback." He's a former champion and one of the most popular names in the sport.
7/11/13 7:51 AM
NorthernIrishZombie
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bad idea, Tito.

7/11/13 7:52 AM
ManWithTheIronFists
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If the news is Tito is making a comeback then that's a waste of time to me. No need for a show just because he's making a comeback. Would be like Lebron James' "decision".

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.