UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Anyone watch Bellator 360 tonight ? Top 20 KO's

7/10/13 11:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
flawlessvictory
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure who watched or who may have voted . But thanks if you watched or voted my KO over Vitor Vianna #1 !
I appreciate it!

B-Rog Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 12:00 AM
epwar
605 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome.  I was scared when they showed King Mo on the ad and thought they were going to immediately give him no. 1 in the "we must rebuild Mo" campaign.

7/11/13 12:10 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was waiting for your KO the entire time. Got worried when it was winding down and hadn't seen it yet. Had to be you or Alexis Villa KO on Joe Warren for #1 I thought. Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 12:10 AM
flawlessvictory
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - I was waiting for your KO the entire time. Got worried when it was winding down and hadn't seen it yet. Had to be you or Alexis Villa KO on Joe Warren for #1 I thought. Phone Post 3.0
I was at that fight live ..it was crazy ! Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 12:11 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And another thing.....

THAT IS IT!!!

That got old real after every KO lol Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 12:22 AM
AllAmericanBoxing
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the most perfect flying knees ever lol. Phone Post
7/11/13 12:33 AM
Mayhem13
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good job buddy! much deserved at #1, that KO was siiiiccckkk!!!!!

7/11/13 12:38 AM
flawlessvictory

Mayhem13 -

good job buddy! much deserved at #1, that KO was siiiiccckkk!!!!!

Thanks bud! Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 8:31 AM
MrHughes1991
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought that Pat Curran ko over Joe Warren deserved to be higher Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 8:59 AM
NAAFS
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats brog! Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 9:33 AM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boom
7/11/13 9:53 AM
flawlessvictory

MrHughes1991 - I thought that Pat Curran ko over Joe Warren deserved to be higher Phone Post 3.0
I can agree with that ...I think since it was such a long series of punches leading to it it kind of lost momentum. The end on the fence is brutal, Pat's back blocked a lot of it from the camera also . Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 1:46 PM
MrHughes1991
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

flawlessvictory -
MrHughes1991 - I thought that Pat Curran ko over Joe Warren deserved to be higher Phone Post 3.0
I can agree with that ...I think since it was such a long series of punches leading to it it kind of lost momentum. The end on the fence is brutal, Pat's back blocked a lot of it from the camera also . Phone Post 3.0
Yeah. I think the right KO got number 1 but that curran warren finish was brutal Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 11:35 PM
flawlessvictory

TTT Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 11:20 PM
flawlessvictory

Thought I'd get more love from the UG than this...I'm going shoot for a top spot on submission list now! lol

You guys can support Bellator it's ok...I love ufc as well because I love Mma ! Phone Post 3.0
7/16/13 12:23 AM
OctagonJitters
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was a great ko. Congrats!

The Curran ko of Warren was probably kind of low on the list because the fight really should have been stopped sooner. It's sort of a hard one to enjoy unless you really dislike Warren.
7/16/13 12:24 AM
BigFootsSkinnyArm
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sick!
7/16/13 12:27 AM
JerseyShoreTapTeam

Congrats, Brian! Always love watching you fight.
7/16/13 9:28 AM
NAAFS
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Top Phone Post 3.0
7/16/13 5:40 PM
jqvwxyz

Congrats man. Having the number one KO in Bellator is a pretty cool stat to have on your resume. Good luck with the sub, Imadas inverted triangle will be tough to beat :)

And yes, this place is cold to anything Bellator unfortunately. Apparently the boss Dana told everyone to hate Bellator. He fired me a while ago though, I will continue to enjoy Bellator's excellent entertaining product.
7/16/13 5:55 PM
SpeakSoftly
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AJ Matthews soccer kick ko should have been top 5. Talk about dropping the ball. Phone Post
7/16/13 6:25 PM
JerseyShoreTapTeam

SpeakSoftly -  AJ Matthews soccer kick ko should have been top 5. Talk about dropping the ball. Phone Post

To be fair, that KO was a little lucky. IIRC Matthews threw a jab/leg kick combo and either Rader slipped or got dropped by the jab and just happened to land with his face directly in range of the leg kick. Nice KO though, loved the commentary: "Oh he's out HE'S WAY OUT OHHHHH!!"

But the walkaway flying knee KO on Vianna was a thing of beauty. It's not like Vianna dove into it or something either, he was just standing right up and Rogers ran the diddy bop on him in the air. Game over. Walk off. People orgasm when Hunt does it and I gotta believe that Rogers's KO was just as good.
7/16/13 6:28 PM
RickStorm
1750 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

TTT 4 B-Rog

7/16/13 6:31 PM
Nexuscrawlers
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR B ROG!!!! Phone Post
7/16/13 7:50 PM
flawlessvictory

JerseyShoreTapTeam -
SpeakSoftly -  AJ Matthews soccer kick ko should have been top 5. Talk about dropping the ball. Phone Post

To be fair, that KO was a little lucky. IIRC Matthews threw a jab/leg kick combo and either Rader slipped or got dropped by the jab and just happened to land with his face directly in range of the leg kick. Nice KO though, loved the commentary: "Oh he's out HE'S WAY OUT OHHHHH!!"

But the walkaway flying knee KO on Vianna was a thing of beauty. It's not like Vianna dove into it or something either, he was just standing right up and Rogers ran the diddy bop on him in the air. Game over. Walk off. People orgasm when Hunt does it and I gotta believe that Rogers's KO was just as good.
Thanks I appreciate it! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.