UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The Voice Versus Stone Cold Steve Austin premiere

7/11/13 1:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Michael Schiavello
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi All

The new episode of THE VOICE VERSUS premieres this Friday night on AXS TV at 8pm ET with a repeat at 10pm ET

This week's guest: STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN.

One for wrestling fans and non wrestling fans alike. I think it's the best episode yet following on from great recent guests such as Dana White, George Foreman and Steven Seagal.

Here is the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkmWc7dzFMc

Enjoy!

"The Voice" Michael Schiavello
7/11/13 1:51 AM
bagger
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/11/13 1:54 AM

Get this man a blue name!

Edit: I swear I've seen you post on the UG before but this is showing as your first post. Did you have another SN you used before?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkmWc7dzFMc

7/11/13 1:56 AM
Michael Schiavello
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have posted before, been a while though, I forgot my log in for ages. But yeah have posted here for a while now :-)

7/11/13 1:59 AM
ChaosOverkill
741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh wow cool, Austin is one of the Wrestlers I respect the most as a person who never watches anymore.

I bet he'd be one of the people if MMA was a good option would have given it a go. Texas grit.

7/11/13 2:00 AM
yellow wrkahlc is dead
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Voice has an account here?

WHAT THE HELL ELSE HAVEN'T YOU TOLD ME KIRIK Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 2:35 AM
Galanis
1254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VOICE! You need to get a podcast Rogan style, but devoted to MMA/Kickboxing guests... It would be huge! I'd listen every day

Can't wait to watch

7/11/13 8:50 AM
Michael Schiavello

Thanks

7/11/13 8:58 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
869 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/11/13 6:26 PM
Michael Schiavello

Nice pic!

7/11/13 6:33 PM
RickStorm
1914 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/11/13 6:33 PM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
yellow wrkahlc is dead - The Voice has an account here?

WHAT THE HELL ELSE HAVEN'T YOU TOLD ME KIRIK Phone Post 3.0

haha

you'd be surprised at who has an account here

and welcome back Mr Schiavello!!!

7/11/13 6:40 PM
Michael Schiavello

Thanks!

7/11/13 7:20 PM
Michael Schiavello

The Stone Cold one is awesome. My favourite episode ever. He gets emotional and he is also hilarious. Like I said, one for wrestling and non wrestling fans alike and you will see a side of Stone Cold you have never seen before.

He has amazing stories about The Rock, Vince, Yokozuna, Bret Hart, Owen Hart, ECW, WCW, WWE and insights into his success and his work ethic and his childhood.

7/11/13 7:25 PM
mestregruber
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is a story in this episode that had the entire crew busting a gut laughing. Everyone there had to try so hard not to ruin the interview by losing our shit.
7/11/13 7:29 PM
Michael Schiavello

This is true Hans... first time ever in an interview I almost fell off my chair laughing. Truly a great hilarious TV moment. Didn't help that I was drinking beer and it almost went up my nose and choked me... death by Budweiser on TV... I could almost see my epitaph.

7/11/13 7:40 PM
ThickS0lid N Right
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stone cold is an iconic figure an perfect for The Voice Vs. He's a badass , hilarious and super intelligent was pumped when I herd this during last weeks show.I love the show an inside mma thanks for the quality stuff Mr Schiavello. Stories about Yokozuna !? Now that takes me back to my childhood haha. Also how did you not laugh in Steven Segals face after every answer or was that edited out? Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 7:40 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
869 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Must plug The Steve Austin Show podcast for anyone that hasn't heard about it yet. Check it out! Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 7:41 PM
Clarence Parents
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

embed..

7/11/13 7:45 PM
Chucklesmf
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cannot fucking wait!!!! The voice versus is an awesome show, Time Warner needs to get their shit together and get AXS. I hated it when they dropped HDnet. Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 7:45 PM
Michael Schiavello

Thanks for doing that Clarence.

Thick Solid. thanks mate. With regards to Seagal or any subject, they are each entitled to their own opinion on things whether we agree with it or not. If you laugh at someone's answers, you push your own opinion on them and dont give them an open platform which the interview is. And yes, Yokozua RIP brings back great memories indeed!

Mykal McDerp... Oi Oi oi!

7/11/13 7:48 PM
Nuckin Futs
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I loved your interview with Hogan. I'm really looking forward to Stone Cold.
7/11/13 7:52 PM
huggy bear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have to know does this top the Steven Seagal interview cause that was the definition of epic and I still can't figure out if Seagal crazy,an opportunist,or the master of everything known 2 man and beyond! Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 7:53 PM
Clarence Parents
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Michael Schiavello - Thanks for doing that Clarence.

Thick Solid. thanks mate. With regards to Seagal or any subject, they are each entitled to their own opinion on things whether we agree with it or not. If you laugh at someone's answers, you push your own opinion on them and dont give them an open platform which the interview is. And yes, Yokozua RIP brings back great memories indeed!

Mykal McDerp... Oi Oi oi!

My pleasure, can't wait to see this episode.

Love the show Voice!

7/11/13 8:34 PM
stevekt
706 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is the best Stone Cold interview ever.

7/12/13 7:22 PM
Michael Schiavello

The Voice Versus Stone Cold Steve Austin premieres in 40 mins on AXS TV!

7/12/13 7:30 PM
Mustard Tiger
613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for The Voice.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.