UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Diaz maybe stepping in for Koscheck.

7/13/13 7:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SubConscience
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP just ignores requests for source while UG's pontificate....
As if Nick doesn't miss his flight to brazil Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 7:51 AM
Leck Brosnar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSPushedInMyStinkEye - 
Herman Munster - 
GSPushedInMyStinkEye - 
Herman Munster - 

Nick said he wanted a fight.  No need to be scarred homie

Maybe he'll just dance around the topic and not commit to anything like GSP does when it comes to "superfights".

I bet he let out a big 'ol "sigh" of relief when the Spider lost. If Gonzo Helwani sniffs around asking him if he wants to fight Weidman, he can just fall back on the "we are training partners" pillow.

Bitter Diaz ball licker.   Nick likes to interject his views on decisions great Champions (which Diaz will never be) should be making with their careers.  We've heard Nicks views more than enough on what everyone else needs to be doing.   Now he can step up and show Daddy Dana who owns him, Maia is waiting and Dana is looking for a Stockton "Soldier" to step up.

Funny how this reality of Diaz being put in this position brings out your bitter insecurities in your boy Nick.  I would love to see Diaz earn himself a rematch with GSP.  He got off easy, fought one of the worst versions of GSP ever, yet was still handled.   Sadly Diaz doesn't stand much of chance getting back in contention. 

Finally....  GSP had nothing to do with the stupidity displayed by former MW Champ, former GOAT.  Anderson got himself knocked the fuck out.  It's business as usual for GSP, discipline, defending he WW World title.  Putting it all on the line in the best division in MMA... Any challenger wants to change who is the conquerer, it's a matter of going out and taking it.  Your boy Nick failed, and his boy Jake failed to.  Cesar Gracie crew is constantly out classed and you will be bitter about it forever.

Funny how your boy GSP is so much better than everyone else yet he can't do anything more than "dominate" them. Is finishing fights beneath him? 

And LMFAO at Diaz 'getting off easy' against GSP. If I remember correctly, GSP was more pissed off at Nick than anyone he has ever faced. He was going to "give him the worst beating the UFC has ever seen" or something like that according to Daddy Dana who owns him. Wolf Tickets...nothing more, nothing less. Proven yet again.

What are the results of NOT getting off easy? Huh? He might actually get pissed off enough at his opponent to put forth the effort to finish them? Let me clue you in...if GSP wasn't pissed off enough at Nick for clowning him in front of the world in the pre-fight press bullshit, then he won't ever be pissed off enough to finish anybody. 

Your boy may be able to win a decision 10 out of 10 times against Nick (under the current rules) but he will never have the same aura with the fans.

Lol @ "may be able to win a decision 10 out of 10"

That fight was a rape, Diaz was face down ass up for like 15 minutes and getting outstruck on the feet for the rest.

"...but he will never have the same aura with the fans."

GSP will go down as the GOAT WW and one of the GOAT in the whole sport. Diaz can have his "aura". Lol.

And please, thank you for bringing up "(under the current rules)". Just take all the rules away like the first UFC, I'll guarantee you GSP takes Diaz down and headbutts him to death in the 1st minute. These "current rules" saved your lover.
7/13/13 8:00 AM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes please!

7/13/13 8:00 AM
GSPushedInMyStinkEye
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great, your lover will go down as the GOAT.

LOL, actually no, he really won't. He'll continue to be idolized by half the fans and mocked by the other half. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 8:04 AM
Leck Brosnar

GSPushedInMyStinkEye - Great, your lover will go down as the GOAT.

LOL, actually no, he really won't. He'll continue to be idolized by half the fans and mocked by the other half. Phone Post 3.0

Please give some feedback on the rules you were chirping about. GSP DESTROYS Diaz with or without rules, the rules really saved yo buddy Nick. :)
7/13/13 8:32 AM
GSPushedInMyStinkEye
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saved him from what? Getting a bruise?

Some of the 'cans' he fought before coming back to the UFC came much closer to finishing him than GSP LOL! Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 8:34 AM
Leck Brosnar

GSPushedInMyStinkEye - Saved him from what? Getting a bruise?

Some of the 'cans' he fought before coming back to the UFC came much closer to finishing him than GSP LOL! Phone Post 3.0

The rules that saved him from being headbutted in the face or kneed when on the ground? You're the one who brought up the rules and got OWNED. Nice to do easy business with you, stockton boy :)

(L0L)
7/13/13 12:24 PM
Devlin
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maia looks a terminator at 170, i see diaz either getting outwrestled or subbed. And being ko'ed weeks later by the drugs test. Phone Post
7/13/13 1:44 PM
Hurt Bottom

cant wait for this fight
7/13/13 1:44 PM
Hurt Bottom

cant wait for this fight
7/13/13 1:57 PM
SQUEEZIE

too gd to be true, so it probably isn't.
7/13/13 2:00 PM
Vale_Tudo_83
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like diaz but Maia handels him all day Phone Post
7/13/13 2:13 PM
MMArijuana

Sublime7SD - I hope this is a serious post! His pals were smoking resin in that WAR MMA video, Diaz and friends need to get paid.
Hard times...

Yeah right.
Honey oil, maybe. Phone Post
7/14/13 9:24 PM
Logan Stantons finger
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So has anyone confirmed or denied this rumor?

Pretty sick fight if this happens. Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 9:45 PM
pulsar

Terrible matchup for Nick.

7/14/13 9:51 PM
SteveD
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Demian will walk right through him.

7/14/13 11:25 PM
allforroy
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this still a possibility? Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 11:32 PM
JOESONDO
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was it ever a possibility? Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 11:38 PM
Stigga
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I find this extremely hard to believe. Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 12:02 AM
LayzieTheSavage
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll debunk this one for the Diaz fans that had their hopes up...

OP is wrong. 

Nick has no interest in fighting Maia. 

7/15/13 12:04 AM
Largenj

LayzieTheSavage -

OP is wrong. 

Nick thinks he should get a super fight or a title fight to come back to....doubt it Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 12:04 AM
TheBoognish

LayzieTheSavage -

OP is wrong. 

/thread Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 12:27 AM
Don Silvio
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UK Asylum - 
Wow that would be crazy if true.

Diaz owns the striking and the ground part is unknown.

Gotta disagree...

Diaz owns the striking, perhaps, but Maia outgrapples Nick all day.

Maia by Fitch-like decision that we never hear the end of Nick complaining about
7/15/13 8:30 AM
carcaju
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJJH - 

he wont be able to get a visa that fast, maybe Dana is throwing some $$$ around to get it done. but I doubt it.

It took me 14 days to apply, get my Brasilian visa stamped and sent back to me 2 months ago.

7/15/13 9:00 AM
carcaju
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Work visa is a diff kettle of fish though. Get a British fighter who is exempt from requiring a visa.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.