UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Training with chicks...your thoughts

7/12/13 11:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Loge
843 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mdrndaysamurai -
higherprimate718 - I wanna preface this by saying that I 100% support women who wanna trane. I think its awesome, and it makes them more interesting as people.

that said, rolling with girls is troublesome as fuck. I never know what to do. Most of them seem to be doing it for self defense reasons, so wouldent it make sense that they would wan to test their skills against a fully resisting male partner? This makes sense to me, but I'm not sure most women actually think about it that way, so at max I go about 60 percent.

Heres some of the annoying types of girls I have to roll with

the big fat jiu jitsu chick: enjoys all the male attention that comes with her tri-weekly training sessions, and weighs easily over 100 pounds. Has no skills, and for some reason never learns any moves or gets better. I can try and explain moves to her while we roll, open up my half guard and tell her she just needs to walk out of it. These pieces of guidance will apparently be forgotten within the next minute. She will just hang out in your guard with her head down till you sweep her or tap her. For some reason, this chick always tries to roll with me. Really annoying.

the tiny little lesbian beast chick: actually pretty skilled, but shes five foot nothing so its like wrestling a kitten. I could probably choke her with one hand. I get literally nothing out of training with her. If I pinned her too hard in side control, I might hurt her. Still, I admire her dedication and warrior spirit. But she might as well just invest in a gun, because all this training means nothing when you are the size of an 11 year old boy.

the jiu jitsu chick who competes: Shes a purple, she podiums at the womens divisions all the time, but my white belt ass can still throw her guard aside like her hips are made of paper mache. Should I be going light on her like I do the other chicks? Wouldent she want to realistically test her skills? I find it a little ridiculous that she has a purple and a mid level white belt like myself can submit her. Rolling with her makes me feel like josh barnett. Fucking huge and viking strong.

on the subject of boners while rolling, I have never gotten one (mad self control) but has anyone noticed that female grapplers tend to sit on your groin when they get you in full mount? Men automatically shimmy up so their knees go under your elbows and stuff, but women sit back... as if out of habit

and as far as this,
I very seriously doubt you could throw a decent purple belt's guard to the side if you are a white belt. even if you could, how does that benefit your development as a martial artist? lastly - being able to submit a higher belt doesn't mean you deserve that belt. belts are given and represent knowledge. if i walk into a tkd academy and ko the blackbelt, that doesn't mean i'm a black belt in tkd.

I know 220 lb purple belts to get tapped by female black belts, and yes they are going 100%. hannette staack would absolutely rape the majority of bjj practitioners on this forum.
A lot of truth right there. Phone Post 3.0
7/12/13 11:14 PM
BKViper
442 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's easier to maintain back control once I get the third hook in. Phone Post 3.0
7/12/13 11:28 PM
TeXXX
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

higherprimate718 - I wanna preface this by saying that I 100% support women who wanna trane. I think its awesome, and it makes them more interesting as people.

that said, rolling with girls is troublesome as fuck. I never know what to do. Most of them seem to be doing it for self defense reasons, so wouldent it make sense that they would wan to test their skills against a fully resisting male partner? This makes sense to me, but I'm not sure most women actually think about it that way, so at max I go about 60 percent.

the big fat jiu jitsu chick: enjoys all the male attention that comes with her tri-weekly training sessions, and weighs easily over 100 pounds. Has no skills, and for some reason never learns any moves or gets better. I can try and explain moves to her while we roll, open up my half guard and tell her she just needs to walk out of it. These pieces of guidance will apparently be forgotten within the next minute. She will just hang out in your guard with her head down till you sweep her or tap her. For some reason, this chick always tries to roll with me. Really annoying.

the tiny little lesbian beast chick: actually pretty skilled, but shes five foot nothing so its like wrestling a kitten. I could probably choke her with one hand. I get literally nothing out of training with her. If I pinned her too hard in side control, I might hurt her. Still, I admire her dedication and warrior spirit. But she might as well just invest in a gun, because all this training means nothing when you are the size of an 11 year old boy.

the jiu jitsu chick who competes: Shes a purple, she podiums at the womens divisions all the time, but my white belt ass can still throw her guard aside like her hips are made of paper mache. Should I be going light on her like I do the other chicks? Wouldent she want to realistically test her skills? I find it a little ridiculous that she has a purple and a mid level white belt like myself can submit her. Rolling with her makes me feel like josh barnett. Fucking huge and viking strong.

on the subject of boners while rolling, I have never gotten one (mad self control) but has anyone noticed that female grapplers tend to sit on your groin when they get you in full mount? Men automatically shimmy up so their knees go under your elbows and stuff, but women sit back... as if out of habit
I wanna preface this by saying at first glance, you appear to be a guy who got into jits after following Joe Rogan and his wisdom..no problem in that, but it appears you either are childish, or have an instructor not instilling the proper viewpoints about bjj. I (a black belt) let white belts tap me all the time.. I go as hard as they make me, I hold them in subs letting them work... Etc. I would even let them 'fling my legs' as if any high level guy would let go of my legs lol. My point is, it's not always about dominating your opponent....unless you're competing. Change your views, friend. Fast Phone Post
7/12/13 11:35 PM
Shinsplint
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's a married couple that I train with on occasion. I have no hang ups rolling with women, but I always feel weird when I'm rolling with her when her husband is there. Not that there is anything sexual happening but there is the occasional accidental boob grab etc. I'm entirely over conscious of him while i'm grappling his wife it's kind of a distraction, but it's my own issue.

As for awkward times, there was a young lady of Japanese origin training with us for a few days awhile back. She tried to sweep me and ended up grabbing my balls instead of my pants. Upon realizing her mistake she apologized and for the next 10 minutes of our roll she casually mentioned my balls about 10 times. I think she even described smelling my "sweaty balls" at one point. Her forwardness made me a bit uncomfortable. She also cracked a bone in my foot during a scramble. Seriously strange experience.

7/12/13 11:37 PM
The Loge
843 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shinsplint - There's a married couple that I train with on occasion. I have no hang ups rolling with women, but I always feel weird when I'm rolling with her when her husband is there. Not that there is anything sexual happening but there is the occasional accidental boob grab etc. I'm entirely over conscious of him while i'm grappling his wife it's kind of a distraction, but it's my own issue.

As for awkward times, there was a young lady of Japanese origin training with us for a few days awhile back. She tried to sweep me and ended up grabbing my balls instead of my pants. Upon realizing her mistake she apologized and for the next 10 minutes of our roll she casually mentioned my balls about 10 times. I think she even described smelling my "sweaty balls" at one point. Her forwardness made me a bit uncomfortable. She also cracked a bone in my foot during a scramble. Seriously strange experience.

Some people would pay good money for your "strange" experience... Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 1:51 AM
mdrndaysamurai
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TeXXX - 
higherprimate718 - I wanna preface this by saying that I 100% support women who wanna trane. I think its awesome, and it makes them more interesting as people.

I wanna preface this by saying at first glance, you appear to be a guy who got into jits after following Joe Rogan and his wisdom..no problem in that, but it appears you either are childish, or have an instructor not instilling the proper viewpoints about bjj. I (a black belt) let white belts tap me all the time.. I go as hard as they make me, I hold them in subs letting them work... Etc. I would even let them 'fling my legs' as if any high level guy would let go of my legs lol. My point is, it's not always about dominating your opponent....unless you're competing. Change your views, friend. Fast Phone Post

voted up
7/13/13 1:54 AM
mdrndaysamurai
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shinsplint - There's a married couple that I train with on occasion. I have no hang ups rolling with women, but I always feel weird when I'm rolling with her when her husband is there. Not that there is anything sexual happening but there is the occasional accidental boob grab etc. I'm entirely over conscious of him while i'm grappling his wife it's kind of a distraction, but it's my own issue.

the only time it has ever gotten awkward with my wife training with me is when i saw a guy spaz and spike my wife when she had a triangle on him. She was fine, though, and I enjoyed partnering up with him on the next round.
7/13/13 4:28 AM
Sharkbait
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had the pleasure of training with a girl called Tina who had calves like palhares and kicked the shit out of me for 3 years until I could finally strike hard back without feeling like a piece of shit.. This was Thai boxing back in 1996 and she was brought over from Scotland to Australia to train, I secretly think she was the terminator. Or on roids. Never been kicked harder. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 4:28 AM
Sharkbait
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had the pleasure of training with a girl called Tina who had calves like palhares and kicked the shit out of me for 3 years until I could finally strike hard back without feeling like a piece of shit.. This was Thai boxing back in 1996 and she was brought over from Scotland to Australia to train, I secretly think she was the terminator. Or on roids. Never been kicked harder. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 4:49 AM
BrunoMcGyver
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ich mag grappling mit herren. Ich mag auch die kebaps. Kebaps sind ser ser gut. Mmmmmmm kebaps!

7/13/13 8:24 AM
supercan
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub for late. My wife and I own a gym together.
7/13/13 12:17 PM
Cory Davis
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mertvaya Ruka - I normally don't do anything with womens unless I fornicate with them first. So you shouldn't talk anymore. Unless you wanna, you know...
Haha Voted Uuuuuuuuup Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 12:46 PM
BadrMilk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -  I'm a chick 5'4" 105 lbs. One of my gyms I was the only girl. I found that the higher belts were awesome and let me work. The white and blues went all alpha bc there was no way they were getting submitted by a chick. Got black eye, Busted ribs, bloody nose.

My new school there's a few chicks who are a lot bigger than me. And honestly I prefer to roll with guys for some reason.

The was one instance where I was super attracted to the guy and it sucked. I wanted to rape rape him. He smelled phenomenal!! One time in no gi he just all of the sudden stopped and quit. Turns out he got a little too excited. Could have been uncomfortable but we just laughed about it. :) Phone Post

What did he smell like?

Was it a cologne? Deodorant? Or a natural smell of sweat? Or was it his clothes?
7/14/13 1:17 AM
dakillermiller

I am now dating a girl I use to roll with. So, I guess it worked out for me.
7/14/13 8:17 PM
Jordan8673

I can usually eat my way out of a triangle Phone Post
7/14/13 9:17 PM
dermotfix
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you get dominated, careful with the "whaddyou weight?"

7/14/13 9:23 PM
MT11

If they're good looking and smell good yes Phone Post 3.0
7/14/13 9:28 PM
Ben Pittsley
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had one of Don Banville's black belts break 2 people's legs while rolling in my gym. Phone Post
7/14/13 11:16 PM
crazydave
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CAN WORK ON MY TITTY TWISTERS!

7/14/13 11:45 PM
OGT
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really hate trying to break their guards, I always like putting my hand the center of the chest and unhooking their legs with my other arm. Whenever I do it to girls I end up stopping because I feel creepy. Phone Post
7/15/13 12:34 AM
Eazy08
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bull_in_chinashop - 

Do you know how hard it is to ankle lock someone who shaves their legs and liberally applies lotion???

*raises fist in anger*

not hard at all
7/15/13 12:53 AM
Virginio

Ben Pittsley - I had one of Don Banville's black belts break 2 people's legs while rolling in my gym. Phone Post
Details please? Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 1:03 AM
ChicagoTom
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ggg Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 1:35 AM
The Sultan
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I roll light and technical with Most. Purple, brown or black belts are fun to roll with. Under purple I just work on my own defense. Phone Post
7/15/13 1:35 AM
The Sultan
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Or help teach them Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.