UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> Pentecostal Oneness and Islam=bedfellows?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/12/13 4:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
zealot66
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sure its a troll title but really, look at the Qu'aran

Sura 5:73-77: Those people who say God is the third of three are defying [the truth]: there is only One God. If they do not stop what they are saying, a painful punishment will afflict those of them who persist. Why do they not turn to God and ask His forgiveness, when God is most forgiving, most merciful? The Messiah, son of Mary, was only a messenger; other messengers had come and gone before him; his mother was a virtuous woman; both ate food [like other mortals]. See how clear We make these signs for them; see how deluded they are. Say, “How can you worship something other than God, that has no power to do you harm or good? God alone is the All Hearing and All Knowing.” Say, “People of the Book, do not overstep the bounds of truth in your religion and do not follow the whims of those who went astray before you—they led many other stray and themselves continue to stray from the even path.”

7/12/13 5:37 PM
TheHawker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think that passage is an indication that Islam started out as a judaizing heresy of Christianity.
7/14/13 1:29 AM
Saint Stevo
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm confused. Where are we going with this?
7/16/13 3:26 PM
MEOWticket
478 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I lol'ed at the word bedfellows. Phone Post
7/21/13 8:55 AM
zealot66
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheHawker - I think that passage is an indication that Islam started out as a judaizing heresy of Christianity.

That is interesting. I never thought of it as that. Saint Stevo is shares Oneness with Islamists. We spent years here on the HG listenting to Oneness doctrine and I haven't the time or interest to start ripping Stevo and his inconsistencies with the scripture and how he must actually make claims that scripture is man made mistakes in certain verses, added by trinitarians. By default then we do not have the incorruptable word of God. Islamists dont have that quandry. 

7/26/13 10:00 AM
Saint Stevo
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zealot66 - 
TheHawker - I think that passage is an indication that Islam started out as a judaizing heresy of Christianity.

That is interesting. I never thought of it as that. Saint Stevo is shares Oneness with Islamists. We spent years here on the HG listenting to Oneness doctrine and I haven't the time or interest to start ripping Stevo and his inconsistencies with the scripture and how he must actually make claims that scripture is man made mistakes in certain verses, added by trinitarians. By default then we do not have the incorruptable word of God. Islamists dont have that quandry. 

LOL. I believe in 1 God just like the islamists it's true. Their beliefs stem from Abraham just like mine do.

I'm ready for the ripping when you are. I never made claims that scripture is man made mistakes.

I believe in the KJV and it's entirety. I think it's funny you're being girly and acting like I don't exist.

Zealot says, "Hawker, please tell Stevo I'm not speaking to him,Hmmf."

LOL
7/26/13 11:29 AM
MEOWticket
478 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saint Stevo -
zealot66 - 

LOL. I believe in 1 God just like the islamists it's true. Their beliefs stem from Abraham just like mine do.

I'm ready for the ripping when you are. I never made claims that scripture is man made mistakes.

I believe in the KJV and it's entirety. I think it's funny you're being girly and acting like I don't exist.

LOL
Father, Son, Holy Spirit? Phone Post
7/28/13 4:15 PM
zealot66

St. Stevo, you have to one of the best simpletons to enter the HG in the last decade. You are all new and shiny with your tiresome ideas. Maybe if you had been on board 5 years ago, I would treat you with some respect but the train left the station. Why don't you go on back to the After Dark forum where you likely are in between takes on this bad film.

7/30/13 11:53 AM
Saint Stevo

Was that the ripping?
7/31/13 6:54 PM
zealot66

Is that the best you can do? Can't you tell me how dark and pagan the trinity is? 

8/3/13 2:20 AM
Ridgeback
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can accept that a Christian might not believe in the Trinity as long as he doesn't also believe that "God is Love" since that would be a nonsensical statement if God, by nature, was not a communion of more than one person such that at least these two people could share a love between them.  A monad deity can't be love by nature unless you mean he loves himself, which is weird.  He can be power by nature, which is probably why Islam means "submission" to that power, but love, and especially agape love, can only exist in a communion of persons.  If you argue that a monad deity could express his love to his creation that would mean that he is not love by nature, but only love contingently, relying on what he creates to fulfill his nature.  That is even more problematic than what Muslims believe.  

Anyway, choose this day who you will serve.

9/1/13 3:40 AM
pickula
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Islam is entirely plagiarized from Judaism and Christianity, there is no doubt about it.
6/14/14 2:38 PM
Stuart Scott's Eyeball
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MEOWticket -
Saint Stevo -
zealot66 - 

LOL
Father, Son, Holy Spirit? Phone Post
3 titles. 1 name.

Jesus Phone Post 3.0
6/16/14 6:44 PM
DBmma
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/16/14 6:44 PM
I may be wrong but I think the original christianity is of the 3 and both Islam and Judaism are of the 1. Taoism is of the 2 btw

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.